Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other (23875 Views)

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police / Wipe Out Criminals In Imo, IGP Charges Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Lugianostar(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Corruption is now a young nephew of NPF after the union....?
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Coolgent(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2021
AllahThePig:
Aboki sense. Police men and women marrying each other will inspire them to be better crime fighters. Typically dull statement from a product of Federal Character favouritism.

People like you are the main problem of this country
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by AllahThePig: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yes,bandits/herdsmen/iswap/book haram are stopping farmers from doing their work, and schools have been closed indefinitely in some Aboki states, but I am the problem. Your "intelligence" is overwhelming.

Coolgent:

People like you are the main problem of this country
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by Chidywhite: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Better as people have refused to marry their women.

Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by SIONKPO1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good percentage of police ladies are ugly I miss the pretty ladies of NAF and NN
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by kutashi: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
AntiBMC:

Caman getat. Swin£! Ur failed fada nd moda are daft cos if they had used protection, they would have saved the world from having a degenerate imbe. I said what I said...if e too pain you, kill yasef. Ozu.

Nothing in your skull to aid your reasoning perfection sense and that way why "you said what you said"
Re: IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other by kutashi: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

Caman getat. Swin£! Ur failed fada nd moda are daft cos if they had used protection, they would have saved the world from having a degenerate imbe. I said what I said...if e too pain you, kill yasef. Ozu.

Your writing has gave me perfect picture of who you are! Continue because you will continue like that till your death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.