Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade (25668 Views)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by BluntCrazeMan: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
daddytime:

I never knew miracles now come from placards...
Without the placards, can you differentiate a healed leper from a healed blind man from looking at the photos??
Can you differentiate all of them from a healed deaf-and-dumb?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by peteregwu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Idiots have started again, we did not see instant miracles for covid victims, the idiots have started again. Make isis or iswap intensify their duties on these idiots

Another terrrosits spotted. They are just everywhere.. tongue
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by peteregwu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
The funny part if miracle is that, someone who was born blind and was blind for 30 years, suddenly healed by a p***tor will be asking the healed man, what is this? The blind man will reply " green handkerchief", then another question and another after that, while the healed blind man will keep answering naming different colours of things he is asked.

Abeg who taught him colours or did it come with the miraculous healing as well??

You are such an ignorant person. Is there no school for the blind? Why don't you go to blind school and go and see how intelligent they are, even more than you. Even some blind people can play musical instrument. grin
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by beyond12: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oghenne do
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by peteregwu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
drlateef:
Miracle or magic. Go and check them in 1 year if they are still the same. Tricks that are well known.

My father was healed in 2012 of prostrate cancer when we were told to pay 1.5m for operation. I took my father's picture to general Overseer of the Lord's Chosen, pastor Lazarus, he prayed on the pictures and cancelled the affliction and by the time I got to the hospital at lawanson, Lagos, my father started urinating gradually and today, he is stoll alive and urinating. Here is my dad today in the pic. Awon doubting Thomas everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by peteregwu(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
daddytime:
Very very poorly staged.

Those poor people don't even understand what's written on the placards they are brandishing.

Stupid pastors that should be using their pulpits to educate their followers to the evil plans of the marauders in chiefs. They'll rather keep deceiving their poor followers and ripping them of their lean changes.

It is only a stupid person that can utter such a word, who also is ignorant of the work of a pastor.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Razkoda: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
Another lies. Jehovah's people will always concoct lies everywhere they go.

Nymphidis and his Son faulkin : d beast !!!
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Taiwojon(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good one

Jesus saves
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Tundex911: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
At least e better pass instant credit alert

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
peteregwu:

You are such an ignorant person. Is there no school for the blind? Why don't you go to blind school and go and see how intelligent they are, even more than you. Even some blind people can play musical instrument. grin

I hardly respond to useless comment like this but I had to let u know how stupid u are. Colour is visual based knowledge, there is no way a blind man can recognize colour. Tell me a single blind school where the blind students there can differentiate one colour from the other!! President of ignorants!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myhusband:

stop asking terrorism question. in which miracle TV program do you watch that

Lol, cos of my name u had to associate it with terrorism, it shows my comment pained u, lol. I don achieve my aim already. Expect more of it
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
10mobile:
MY PROBLEM WITH MIRACLE REPORTS THESE DAYS

I strongly love and believe in God and in His Christ. Because of this, I wouldn't want the name of God and His Christ to be used for fraud in any way. Therefore, I have to use this opportunity to say what I noticed about miracle reports today (in case there's someone willing to make clarification on this).

1. "NAME IT AND CLAIM IT" AS A FRAUDULENT LINE, NOT FOUND IN THE MINISTRY OF JESUS

I noticed that pastors would tell you to "name it and claim it" and "let the weak say I'm strong". Because of this, many people who did not get healed would come up to say they were healed - in the name of naming it to claim it. So, they end up telling lies while marketing the Pastor's deception to huge crowds of needy people.

This is totally wicked, ungodly, and different from what is reported about Jesus. You will never read where Jesus asked people to "name it and claim it". Instead, Jesus would heal you and you discover you've been healed and you jump up SPONTANEOUSLY to celebrate it out of joy.

Jesus said that those who believe in Him would do the SAME work that he did, and do GREATER work than he did (John 14:12). So, if Jesus healed people with a word, believers in Jesus should at least heal people with a word too INSTEAD OF THE "NAME IT AND CLAIM IT" STUNT.

2. PAPER TESTIMONIALS ARE DECEPTIVE AND ANTI-CHRISTIAN

I once read one of Pastor Muoka's 'brochure of miracles' and noticed this: Someone was said to have been deaf and dumb from birth. The person came from Benin Republic. When pastor Muoka mentioned the person's case, he came up and got healed. I wondered how someone who was DEAF knew that his case was mentioned.

This is contrary to what Jesus did and said whenever he healed. Jesus attended to public cases known to many people.

For example, when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, he said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always, BUT BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO STAND BY, I SAID IT THAT THEY MAY BELIEVE..." (John 11:41-42).

So, Jesus cared about using miracles to help people believe. Thus, he used public cases and also made it clear to all present. But, these days, THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE'S HELPLESS SITUATIONS TO ASK THEM TO NAME IT AND CLAIM IT. THEN, WITHOUT CARING IF THEY REALLY CLAIMED IT AFTER NAMING IT, THEY GO AHEAD TO COMPILE THE SO-CALLED 'TESTIMONIES' TO BE USED FOR DECEIVING MORE PEOPLE.

God is not happy about these deceptions being done in His Name using His Holy Word.

Meet him at his headquarters on Sunday with deaf and dumb people and confirm by yourself.
He always say "if you brought anybody who cannot hear or speak test him or her.....so don't be confused how the deaf got to know that a prayer has bn maybe for them.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Elidrisy20: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
And corona no get cure
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by daddytime(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
peteregwu:

It is only a stupid person that can utter such a word, who also is ignorant of the work of a pastor.

Pastor personal goat.

Imbes
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by drlateef: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
peteregwu:

My father was healed in 2012 of prostrate cancer when we were told to pay 1.5m for operation. I took my father's picture to general Overseer of the Lord's Chosen, pastor Lazarus, he prayed on the pictures and cancelled the affliction and by the time I got to the hospital at lawanson, Lagos, my father started urinating gradually and today, he is stoll alive and urinating. Here is my dad today in the pic. Awon doubting Thomas everywhere.

Now be honest: are you not paying your tithes to the pastor? Have you not paid your dues for the magic he did? Do you think they do it for free? Anyone who refuses to pay or run away will find the illness reversed.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by venabili: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Thank you My FATHER! Only GOD can do all these Miracles and Wonders.
The GOD of CHOSEN is So Great.
Is He different from the God of Redeem, MFM, CAC or CCC?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by AnanseK(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fake miracle Pastors everywhere.
Why can’t they apply for CMD position in Teaching Hospitals?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by AnanseK(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
L
peteregwu:

We know the work of Pastors. It is to brainwash gullible people in believing in fake miracles and to extort money as tithè and sowing of seed from them. Additional work for the con-men Pastors after this is to build universities and buy jets with all the extorted money.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by FreeStuffsNG: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
I thought broadcasting laws have banned this kind of showcasing of unproven miracles?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Bahamas95(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Which one is West pain again? grin

West ko, East ni.

Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Myhusband(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, cos of my name u had to associate it with terrorism, it shows my comment pained u, lol. I don achieve my aim already. Expect more of it

what's your aim that you achieved? you frame gibberish to embrace your stupidity and you're happy about that

when next you're going for ya brain checkup buzz me up, I will contribute for the bill
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by drlateef: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
advocatejare:

You won’t know what miracle means because Muhammad didn’t perform any miracle, rather magic was performed on him and he started hallucinating about having sex and he believed he had sex with those he didn’t have sex with.

Oh I now remember you, you are the one that told us that Muhammad did from complications of syphilis that torn his aorta

From the quotes it shows you are a liar. End of discussion.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by peteregwu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
drlateef:

Now be honest: are you not paying your tithes to the pastor? Have you not paid your dues for the magic he did? Do you think they do it for free? Anyone who refuses to pay or run away will find the illness reversed.

I thought I was even talking to a Christian, not knowing I was talking to an atheist. Sorry, no vex.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by BePrepared: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
10mobile:
MY PROBLEM WITH MIRACLE REPORTS THESE DAYS

I strongly love and believe in God and in His Christ. Because of this, I wouldn't want the name of God and His Christ to be used for fraud in any way. Therefore, I have to use this opportunity to say what I noticed about miracle reports today (in case there's someone willing to make clarification on this).

1. "NAME IT AND CLAIM IT" AS A FRAUDULENT LINE, NOT FOUND IN THE MINISTRY OF JESUS

I noticed that pastors would tell you to "name it and claim it" and "let the weak say I'm strong". Because of this, many people who did not get healed would come up to say they were healed - in the name of naming it to claim it. So, they end up telling lies while marketing the Pastor's deception to huge crowds of needy people.

This is totally wicked, ungodly, and different from what is reported about Jesus. You will never read where Jesus asked people to "name it and claim it". Instead, Jesus would heal you and you discover you've been healed and you jump up SPONTANEOUSLY to celebrate it out of joy.

Jesus said that those who believe in Him would do the SAME work that he did, and do GREATER work than he did (John 14:12). So, if Jesus healed people with a word, believers in Jesus should at least heal people with a word too INSTEAD OF THE "NAME IT AND CLAIM IT" STUNT.

2. PAPER TESTIMONIALS ARE DECEPTIVE AND ANTI-CHRISTIAN

I once read one of Pastor Muoka's 'brochure of miracles' and noticed this: Someone was said to have been deaf and dumb from birth. The person came from Benin Republic. When pastor Muoka mentioned the person's case, he came up and got healed. I wondered how someone who was DEAF knew that his case was mentioned.

This is contrary to what Jesus did and said whenever he healed. Jesus attended to public cases known to many people.

For example, when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, he said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always, BUT BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO STAND BY, I SAID IT THAT THEY MAY BELIEVE..." (John 11:41-42).

So, Jesus cared about using miracles to help people believe. Thus, he used public cases and also made it clear to all present. But, these days, THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE'S HELPLESS SITUATIONS TO ASK THEM TO NAME IT AND CLAIM IT. THEN, WITHOUT CARING IF THEY REALLY CLAIMED IT AFTER NAMING IT, THEY GO AHEAD TO COMPILE THE SO-CALLED 'TESTIMONIES' TO BE USED FOR DECEIVING MORE PEOPLE.

God is not happy about these deceptions being done in His Name using His Holy Word.

I understand ur candid concern, truth is that even the men of God aren't perfect in all these, we all are learning, but as for the question if there is divine healing going on in Lord Chosen of course there is. One can't deny that.

N.B. Am not their member, I disagree with most of their doctrine, but My brother, God is in Chosen indeed.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by BePrepared: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Adaorababy:
All na wash

As u said it so it is with you

Amen.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by BePrepared: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
Come to mortuary and heal make we see!

I think Lord's chosen should stop going to hospitals as miracles plenty for there.

And I have a Lord chosen woman selling wares in from of my house that needs these healing. And she no dey get money go HQ for worship most times.

Na to just dey watch pastor Lazarus on TV they claim miracle for the past several years.
One day her turn will come, our Jesus didnt heal all same day, when he went to Bethsaida out of multitude he healed only one.

'Prophet' Muhammed didnt raise a dead fly, the greatest miracle he did was slicing throats
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by BePrepared: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Idiots have started again, we did not see instant miracles for covid victims, the idiots have started again. Make isis or iswap intensify their duties on these idiots

Ten thousand of you and ur iswap brothers CANNEVER STOP THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST.

when covid patients were sending their testimonies to Living Faith Church I knew u were chewing ur gworo and drinking kunu
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Truthissupreme: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Yes their belief is harming people - instead of going to hospital it encourages people to seek healing from these thieves who we know arranged this dumb miracles to swindle people and cash in on their vulnerability. Asides , when we see lies we must call them out . Being able to lie unchallenged hurts society
so far no be your swindling

Don't cry more than the berieved

Cry for Islamic Terrorists bandits kidnapping you for jihad ransom

Cry for the monies FG used in paying Islamic Terrorists ransom with budget funding Terrorists of islam
Re: The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade by Loveurneighbour: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Being religious doesn't have to be synonymous with being gullible.
Fake yahoo pastors everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.