Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Don't Want Lose My Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Want Lose My Girl (213 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Lose My Girl by giddy10(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good day nairalanders,
I want to keep this brief but clearly state my dilemma. I'm almost 40, I have struggled to get a job ever since I graduated in 2012 and served in 2014 but to no avail. I had to shelved my dream job for teaching so that I can provide for my pitied self. Lately, I met a girl and fell in love with her, I talked to her and we became lovers. I have genuine intention to settle down with her but I 'm not financially buoyant. And to make matter worst, her younger sister just got engaged. Ever since her younger sister's engagement, things are drastically changing between us. I pray things don't degenerate to where she will think I'm not serious to marry her. Please the married nairalanders 'how were you people able to cross from single hood to married life financially. What can I do to marry this lady? I love her so much. (Pardon my grammatical errors)
Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by IDFWU(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
I dedicate this FTC to slawormiir and righteousness2

Looking forward to their colabo on this grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by SportsHD: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just try and hustle harder. I know things might be tough, just try. And, the girl too, how old is she please? You know women consider their age for marriage and all. She might be thinking she's getting older and should settle down irrespective of if she loves you or not.

Where is chatinet sef? Comman contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by Ynix(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
giddy10:
Good day nairalanders,
I want to keep this brief but clearly state my dilemma. I'm almost 40, I have struggled to get a job ever since I graduated in 2012 and served in 2014 but to no avail. I had to shelved my dream job for teaching so that I can provide for my pitied self. Lately, I met a girl and fell in love with her, I talked to her and we became lovers. I have genuine intention to settle down with her but I 'm not financially buoyant. And to make matter worst, her younger sister just got engaged. Ever since her younger sister's engagement, things are drastically changing between us. I pray things don't degenerate to where she will think I'm not serious to marry her. Please the married nairalanders 'how were you people able to cross from single hood to married life financially. What can I do to marry this lady? I love her so much. (Pardon my grammatical errors)
It is very easy but our culture and traditions makes things difficult. Go to court and get married to her after getting her parents consent. Election year is around the corner, join the political trail and get your own share of the money. Start a business or learn a skill in the ICT sphere and look for opportunities to volunteers making money is now easy but you have to be open to learning highly essential skills
Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by Brandonx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don’t have much to say but it all boils down to communication. Talk to her.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by Longsleeve: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
If she is ready..
Two of you and family members can put heads together to arrange a low budget wedding that wouldn't cost much..
But after weeding you guys need to increase your hustles..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by samwash(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Broda !!!
I kwn it not easy in this present day Nigeria. You graduated since 2012 I.e 9 years ago, it's time for you to hit the street & hustle, forget abt your paper qualifications.
You are almost 40 yrs & I believe your gal will be at least in her mid 30's. Woman tends to focus more on their age as the biological time is ticking.
What you need most now is money, try gather some money & start a business ( buying & selling) or if you have a skill start trading on it instead of looking for employment that is not coming.
Re: I Don't Want Lose My Girl by oazeez1991(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm! Wat I'm gonna say is, av a gud financial plan 2 manage d intending married life. In marriage, love is important, but money is importanter.

(1) (Reply)

40 Feet Container Crushes Car At Ojuelegba, Lagos State. / BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment / IPOB Exposes Those Who Killed Chike Akunyili, Husband To NAFDAC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.