Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma (744 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by TheWeirdo1234: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi , I'm Michael Obi, obviously a burner name and account, but in all Sincerity my problems are True Asf.

Well I have a problem I don't know what is it , I just need your help on this .

I'm an introvert in 4th year of my University.

I am a very Shy type sometimes, I can comfortably talk to women sometimes but also on some days I can't.

There are times where I can Talk and sleep with different women for Months .

On different time, I can't, I noticed inflow well with women I over the time get to know .

I have never stopped a girl on the road to toast ., I witness a dampen of Morales.

I am not a virgin , I don't know what's wrong with me , one moment I'm Talking without stress , the other moment, I'm shy and withdrawn.

I recently started taking marijuana.

And it's ruining my life , but I must confess it makes you reason 10 folds much more than an ordinary Mortal ,

I just need help in overcoming my fear and also I think inferiority complex is also to blame , I'm short and a little chubby and i fear rejection
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by dudusky007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
I no read am finish but the little I read you get spiritual wife.. now wen tb Joshua don die were I go direct you go
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Longsleeve: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Marijuana cannot help you..
Forget about girls for now and focus on studies..

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Timmy087(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol the marijuana part got me
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Demigod22: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Even if you no get girlfriend now, you can still get during NYSC. No rush,e go reach everybody.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please, quit Mary Jane. Might be what's affecting your psyche... Trust me, you'll become stable.

Mary Jane can complicate issues, while making you think it's calming it down.

I was once there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Valhall: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Focus on yourself to start with. You write that you are short and chubby, start working out.
Exercise will help you lose weight and when you exercise endorphins are released in your brain which will help you feel better, make exercise your lifestyle.
Stop smoking the ganja, it just makes you lazy and eat unhealthy.

Being introverted is not a permanent stage, there is really only one way you get out of it and that is to expose yourself to situations that force you to be more extroverted. Challenge yourself and what you want to change.
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by ForestHill: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:
Please, quit Mary Jane. Might be what's affecting your psyche... Trust me, you'll become stable.

Mary Jane can complicate issues, while making you think it's calming it down.

I was once there!!!
What do you know about Marijuana?
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Pegi23(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
U short already. Pls don't loose weight oo so they can think it is wealthy fat..work hard and make it
Re: Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
ForestHill:
What do you know about Marijuana?

Cause I smoked for 5 years, daily, before finally quitting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars / All Men Are The Same! He Took Advantage Of Me And Then Slept With My Best Friend /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.