Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars (751 Views)

Video: Spanish Bishop Quit For Love For Erotic Writer / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by tctrills: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Is your voice sensual, seductive, and sweet? Are you able to read fluently in English without an African accent? If you answered yes, this is the position for you. Work as a voiceover artist for YouTube and other social media platforms.
You would be expected to offer explicit sexual voice content, but only your voice would be required.
The starting wage is $500 per month, with a lot of commissions starting after your second month on the job. Ladies have an edge since we will prioritize them.
Please send a note on Whatsapp at +2250566574980 to participate.
Goodluck

Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by tctrills: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Please stop sending me inbox messages. A whatsspp message would do. Just say your name and indicate that you are interested in the offer.
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by tctrills: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
tctrills:
Please stop sending me inbox messages. A whatsspp message would do. Just say your name and indicate that you are interested in the offer.
+2250566574980
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by Tohsynetita1: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Is it still available?
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
tctrills:
Is your voice sensual, seductive, and sweet? Are you able to read fluently in English without an African accent? If you answered yes, this is the position for you. Work as a voiceover artist for YouTube and other social media platforms.
You would be expected to offer explicit sexual voice content, but only your voice would be required.
The starting wage is $500 per month, with a lot of commissions starting after your second month on the job. Ladies have an edge since we will prioritize them.
Please send a note on Whatsapp at +2250566574980 to participate.
Goodluck

This is my first time commenting on this section, i just want to appreciate the way you share your views on the religious section about what the Apostates posted regarding our 100 years Anniversary in Nigeria.
Please i want you to note that Jehovah's Witnesses are not obligated to consider responding to anyone who doesn't have interest in the only group practicing pure worship!
That's the reason why we are different from all other religions!
Others just invite people to come and see what they like in their churches while we stick to the form of worship approved by God.
Once again, thanks for sharing your time with Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by tctrills: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is my first time commenting on this section, i just want to appreciate the way you share your views on the religious section about what the Apostates posted regarding our 100 years Anniversary in Nigeria.
Please i want you to note that Jehovah's Witnesses are not obligated to consider responding to anyone who doesn't have interest in the only group practicing pure worship!
That's the reason why we are different from all other religions!
Others just invite people to come and see what they like in their churches while we stick to the form of worship approved by God.
Once again, thanks for sharing your time with Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Now you are scaring me, this is a job posting, why are you discussing religion here.
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
tctrills:

Now you are scaring me, this is a job posting, why are you discussing religion here.

I've never commented on this section!
I just want to show how much i appreciate your contribution on the thread raised by that Apostate.
Note that we are not allowed to engage any of them in a meaningful conversation so they're feeling really thirsty to hear from us {Luke 16:24} just as the demons they're worshiping are also desperately contemplating to hear something from us! 1Peter 1:12
So just as father Abraham (God) responded to the rich man telling him why Lazarus can't engage him {Luke 16:25-26} it's the GB they're seeing as the obstacle that will not allow us chat with them! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

Note how father Abraham addressed the rich man "child" which means he once saw favor from father Abraham before his death (spiritual condition) those Apostates were with the organization before having the privilege of learning directly from the GB before they left but now they've crossed the chasm yet instead of facing where they chose they're looking longingly behind trying to engage us.
Please do you think we have any business with them? If they failed to believe all the prophecies pointing to JW Organization as the one and only form of pure worship then there is nothing that can satisfy their curiosity! Luke 16:31

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by tctrills: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I've never commented on this section!
I just want to show how much i appreciate your contribution on the thread raised by that Apostate.
Note that we are not allowed to engage any of them in a meaningful conversation so they're feeling really thirsty to hear from us {Luke 16:24} just as the demons they're worshiping are also desperately contemplating to hear something from us! 1Peter 1:12
So just as father Abraham (God) responded to the rich man telling him why Lazarus can't engage him {Luke 16:25-26} it's the GB they're seeing as the obstacle that will not allow us chat with them! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11

Note how father Abraham addressed the rich man "child" which means he once saw favor from father Abraham before his death (spiritual condition) those Apostates were with the organization before having the privilege of learning directly from the GB before they left but now they've crossed the chasm yet instead of facing where they chose they're looking longingly behind trying to engage us.
Please do you think we have any business with them? If they failed to believe all the prophecies pointing to JW Organization as the one and only form of pure worship then there is nothing that can satisfy their curiosity! Luke 16:31

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
I DONT KNOW YOUR DOCTRINE regarding your formal members. But then this is a forum, you cant decide who takes part in a discussion or not. But you can ignore anyone you don't want to speak with. On the other hand, you can put him to shame with facts and truths. Remember Elijah and the prophets of Baal. he put them to shame because God was with him. So it's up to you.
Re: Presenters For Erotic Voiceovers Are Needed; Work From Home And Earn In Dollars by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
tctrills:

I DONT KNOW YOUR DOCTRINE regarding your formal members. But then this is a forum, you cant decide who takes part in a discussion or not. But you can ignore anyone you don't want to speak with. On the other hand, you can put him to shame with facts and truths. Remember Elijah and the prophets of Baal. he put them to shame because God was with him. So it's up to you.

God's word told us (Christians) to avoid them {Romans 16:17} why? Because they are coming to engage us in fruitless arguments! Titus 3:9 smiley

(1) (Reply)

FREE Video Reveals How Mama Ijeoma Got Rid Of Excess Belly Fat in 28 days / Closed / Recommend Movies For Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.