Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay (735 Views)

If Erica Is Evicted Tomorrow, Will She Go Meet Kiddwaya's Father?-kemi Spit Fire / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay by umahi88(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Saskay, has expressed worries over her success in this week's tasks. The reality star stated this today after the Patricia challenge. 

Saskay said she has been among the winning groups since Tuesday and her money has increased. She stated that the recent grace might be a sign that she would be evicted tomorrow during the eviction show. 

She promised not to think about that, adding that she is ready to...... Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-my-huge-win-this-week-shows.html

Re: Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay by Lcf69(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok! So,you can go revitalise Ur moral sanity...... PINNED.
Re: Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay by adefitim(m): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2021
And so what?
Re: Bbnaija: My Huge Win This Week Shows That I Will Be Evicted Tomorrow - Saskay by suffering: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good riddance. She should continue sleeping at home.

(1) (Reply)

Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor / All I Want For My Birthday Is Peace-Annie Idibia Apologizes to 2face and Family / These Are 5 Of The Most Beautiful Bbnaija Girls (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.