Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor (738 Views)

Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” / (18+) See The Sextape Of Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81MSnkCDmY

Janemena's brother claims that she lost her baby because of the sextape rumor released by Tonto Dikeh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7x3B0gkAs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
More

Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
More pictures

Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Janemena, Tonto, Tiwa,,,,, all of una head no correct.

Yeyebrities!
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by yanabasee2: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
The show of shame.....
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by nzeobi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
There was no need for Tonto to include that lady in her ordeal with kpokpogri.

What Jane did with kpokpogri is between them as adults and nobody forced you to open your legs like lekki tollgate
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by EmptyGarden(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na social media I blame... Things wey dey stand for road for night on a normal day wan begin feel funky...smh.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
One good thing about sextape is that it comes back to hunt you when you least expected.I know some ladies won't still learn.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by suffering: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'm trying to remember what exactly Jane did to Tonto that she dragged the girl's name into her mess. It was likely something foul. Nigerian women are ruthless to both genders so I'm not surprised. Her husband already knew the type of person he married, maybe a sex tape would make his family annul the matrimony. I don't have any favourite in this battle. I'm only enjoying the drama.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by chatinent: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wetin concern big head with eye glass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by zaxbash: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Toto decay ...totomeater two clitocurrency dealers
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by JaneYave(f): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
I guess this series would never have an end. Other people's issue go off news with time but it is the same not with Tonto
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:
Wetin concern big head with eye glass.
Hi
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by benuejosh: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Hian! Welcome to Naija where rumors the cause miscarriage.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Sexxx tape scandal na one of the lucrative wey of generating wealth to these celebs whose career are fast dwindling.....But why this Hanty own come cause her miscarriage na undecided
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by pepperdemzombie: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
nzeobi:
There was no need for Tonto to include that lady in her ordeal with kpokpogri.

What Jane did with kpokpogri is between them as adults and nobody forced you to open your legs like lekki tollgate
She is vile, bitter witch. Once she's relegated, she must pull someone down.
She was even addressing Jane as 'dear' when saying it, to pretend she cares. Were they ever friends? What's her business?
Very manipulating witch
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by pepperdemzombie: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
suffering:
I'm trying to remember what exactly Jane did to Tonto that she dragged the girl's name into her mess. It was likely something foul. Nigerian women are ruthless to both genders so I'm not surprised. Her husband already knew the type of person he married, maybe a sex tape would make his family annul the matrimony. I don't have any favourite in this battle. I'm only enjoying the drama.
She is simply The Devil himself! When Kpokpogri came down on her, people were saying she should be allowed to rest and give her peace, can you see now? Where is Freeze's comment?
When she's on the receiving end, people will be pitiful.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by pepperdemzombie: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
Hian! Welcome to Naija where rumors the cause miscarriage.
Do you know the meaning and implications of depression, shock and high blood pressure?
Did Agatha Amata not have an 8 month life threatened miscarriage when Fiberesima and Fred were cheating and rubbing it on her face? She escaped death by whiskers. But I respect the woman, cos till date, she uttered no word of insult to both parties, she and Fred are co parenting without noise
The man whose wife wife had 2 children with the FCMB boss, had High BP and died too.
Re: Janemena's Brother Claim That She Had Miscarriage Because Of The Sextape Rumor by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Tonto should never have dragged Jane into her mess, but Jane’s greatest undoing would be her insatiable quest to prove to the world that her husband encourages and supports her IG twerking happily.

She is testing that man’s patience and ego.

We all know Tonto is mad. What I don’t know is Jane’s goal for pushing this with Tonto. Maybe to show her husband she is innocent.

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Recorded His Verse And Sent To Me For Free - Lyrical Ice (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Differentiates Between Money Ritual And Yahoo Fraud / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad Today As He Fail To Use His Mother For Plus Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.