Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 (41631 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) / Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by yemionline(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2021
There is something Fundamentally wrong with the average black man.

We always want keep up with the joneses and care too much about what people think of us.

There is nothing wrong with getting an IPhone
13 if you can "afford it".

But if you have to steal, starve or sell your body just to get one then there is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by KingRex1(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Well he's speaking to the masses. There are many elites that'd cough out the money without feeling an inch

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Adakintroy: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2021
We are too class conscious. Made up or real.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by cedricksly: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I’m not gonna lie . But I’d still get the iPhone 13pro max . What Reno said make sense but I find it offensive because I Have investments and I can afford it . I don’t think he should generalize it
at the end, Na Reno Own opinion be that anyway...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
This advice is for wise people. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by RPirez: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Anybody wey wan buy make him buy abeg..
The company produced the phones for people to buy

For 9ja to progress, folks like you need to be eradicated! angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Fiscus105(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
God punish poverty mentality..

God punish foolish mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by cococandy(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
it's very different in Nigeria
that’s why I said ideally.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
The nigger mind can't comprehend what Reno is talking about, the nigger mind will find it counter intuitive,

He is suffering from poverty mindset, he is just jealous because he can't afford it, he is old-school,

The black man makes money and thinks of how to buy Benz, jewelry, rims, house in lekki, because the nigger mind has no concept of planing ahead and investment. It just wants to ball.

Reno is a rear gem and he speaks the truth regardless.
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga please, am treated like a fucking disease

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by PAWG(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2021
The Samsung Galaxy zfold is almost a million Naira, I wonder why people hate on the iphone, like it’s y force to own one.

A struggling Nigerian definitely can’t afford the iphone 13 so Reno should relax with his advice
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by lilvicky68(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
RPirez:

For 9ja to progress, folks like you need to be eradicated! angry
Lol. Imagine
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Reno no one need a G wagon then if we must follow your word, after all car na car but me I need one sha. Anyway try drive an ijapa on Lagos road and see how many times you get hit by Danfo... iPhone 13 not for everybody is a better title.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Rahkman:
the nigger race is cursed ........the only thing a nigger thinks of is sex Dripping and balling.... failed shithole continent

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Mpanyi: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2021
On earth? Or in Nigeria? What is this man talking? I find it funny many people concur completely. This man is used to dishing out half-truths, deceiving the gullible.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Johel(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that making investments is necessary than owning an iPhone13, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-VLpXsbSH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reno is always right.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Newton85: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
jackyraw09:

Let me simplify the logic;

You can do without your “wants” but you can’t really function well without your “needs” - now tell me, what category do you think an iPhone falls into?

Don’t let that go over your head smiley
Oh, you're one of those Nigerian motigbetional speakers? I thought as much.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2021
cococandy:
People buying iPhones ideally should already have a source of income that they don’t need those investments ideas. Ideally

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2021
that iphone is 600,000 naira. that is witchcraft oooo

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by DWJOBScom(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
The nigger mind can't comprehend what Reno is talking about, the nigger mind will find it counter intuitive,

He is suffering from poverty mindset, he is just jealous because he can't afford it, he is old-school,

The black man makes money and thinks of how to buy Benz, jewelry, rims, house in lekki, because the nigger mind has no concept of planing ahead and investment. It just wants to ball.

Reno is a rear gem and he speaks the truth regardless.

We cannot hear you from the back!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Druss(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Comprehension deficit dey this thread. Reno said No one needs an IPhone13. That is different from no one wants an IPhone13. Very different.

The sheer fact that some people don't understand the difference speaks to the lack of financial education and English comprehension. That is a very dangerous combination.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2021
prekumohtim:

How much is IPhone 13
600,000 naira. but the max is 1 million naira

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
prekumohtim:

How much is IPhone 13
600,000 naira. but the max is 1 million naira. 1TB storage

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by abdsamad(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
jackyraw09:

You missed the point entirely. Read up on the difference between NEEDS and WANTS lol

People need phones. IPhones are good phones. There's nothing wrong with getting the new iPhone if you need a phone and you can afford it.

Compared to many other things, iPhones are cost effective. Ask that man how much his car costs. 1m naira? 5m naira? 10m naira?
Yet that car probably spends 95% of its life being parked. A car that costs a fifth or a third will probably do the same job.

Yes some people just want an iPhone for status symbol and i think it's dumb but people already spend all amounts of cash on stupid things. By comparison an iPhone is useful and relatively inexpensive and it can always be sold off for a good price

Oh BTW, the huge cost of the iPhone in Nigeria is really more about how broken the naira is. 1000 dollars shouldn't be a thing we write blog posts about with so much pain
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Now this is Constructive Advise, Dear Reno Kindly Write a piece on
. Treasury bills
. buying Applr shares
. Buying Microsoft Shares

Any ideas on how to go about the shares... and what about the one room stuff... any idea...
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Knows:
Tell me 3 difference between iPhone 12 and 13
1-one is 12 the other is 13
2-the release date is different. 12 was released years ago and 13 is released 2021
3-the price is different too

thats 3 differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by emae009(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2021
jackyraw09:

You missed the point entirely. Read up on the difference between NEEDS and WANTS lol

The other point y'all miss is that you don't need anybody to tell you to live within your means. People buy Rolls Royce, there are people right now on a waiting list to buy the Rimac Nevera, Bugatti, Bentley. If you can't afford it and you buy it to impress someone that's on you, you don't need anybody to tell you that.
All these motivational speeches is becoming counterintuitive to what they should actually do.
I remember 2 years ago when Otedola was photographed with a featured Nokia phone and the whole motivational speaker geng didn't allow us to rest. But the same Otedola is on Instagram, do you think he's using the featured phone for the Instagram or an Itel amdroid? the same Otedola bought 3 customized Ferrari for his daughters, I didn't hear none of them motivational speakers coming to tell us not to buy Ferrari.

I think we're all pass that stage where if you have just enough to get by and you use all that to purchase something that doesn't appreciate, then that on you. All these recycled news doesn't cut it no more.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by emae009(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

1-one is 12 the other is 13
2-the release date is different. 12 was released years ago and 13 is released 2021
3-the price is different too

thats 3 differences

the price are the same.. it has been the same since iPhone 11
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

So if I hv a hundred million in my account , I should not buy it cos reno said so??

I dont know how u guys reason...poverty have really fried alot of people's brains
so you have only 100 million in your akant and you want to buy phone of 1 million ? is like your head is paining you. 1 million naira phone is for person who has 100 billion naira in akant not 100 million. yeye guy make poverty no wound you ooo. 100 milion that cannot buy plot of land in banana island. chicken change

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by NairaMaster1(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
God punish poverty mentality..

So Reno has poverty mentality? It's only God who knows how many old men will Bleep you people for iphone 13.

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Jonah507(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2021
People like Reno are looking for any small opportunity to join APC
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2021
abdsamad:

People need phones. IPhones are good phones. There's nothing wrong with getting the new iPhone if you need a phone and you can afford it.

Compared to many other things, iPhones are cost effective. Ask that man how much his car costs. 1m naira? 5m naira? 10m naira?
Yet that car probably spends 95% of its life being parked. A car that costs a fifth or a third will probably do the same job.

Yes some people just want an iPhone for status symbol and i think it's dumb but people already spend all amounts of cash on stupid things. By comparison an iPhone is useful and relatively inexpensive and it can always be sold off for a good price

Oh BTW, the huge cost of the iPhone in Nigeria is really more about how broken the naira is. 1000 dollars shouldn't be a thing we write blog posts about with so much pain
sense wee not kee you . the bolded is on point. every other thing you wrote is gibberish balderdash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that making investments is necessary than owning an iPhone13, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-VLpXsbSH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nobody needs an hugo boss top too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.