Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 (41587 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) / Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by OChimex: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
The nigger mind can't comprehend what Reno is talking about, the nigger mind will find it counter intuitive,

He is suffering from poverty mindset, he is just jealous because he can't afford it, he is old-school,

The black man makes money and thinks of how to buy Benz, jewelry, rims, house in lekki, because the nigger mind has no concept of planing ahead and investment. It just wants to ball.

Reno is a rear gem and he speaks the truth regardless.

This una Reno should stop advising and talking about everything. He most times sound dumb.

He advised you guys to buy Apple shares and Microsoft shares. How will those companies' share become profitable if people don't buy their products?

grin grin grin grin

Once Apple, Microsoft and the rest big companies wey their shares are profitable to invest, stop making sells, their shares will crash and investors go lose money.

No buy apply phone 13 but buy their shares? Lol.

Oga na the level of buys from their newest products they push their shares to become profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by emae009(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
einsteine:

That's the problem here. You people don't understand the difference.

Needs are largely universal. They are not subject to individual whims.

You need a phone right, I suspect the phone you bought there was ones of lesser amount, why didn't you buy that one?
You need a house, why isn't people so happy to live in mud houses that are cheaper so they can invest the rest of the money?
You need clothes, why isn't everybody at bend down select market to buy them?

Needs might be universal but they are different to each and everyone of us.
Do you think someone who needs a phone just for phone call and messages and someone who needs a phone for other things like photographs and Internet connectivity will buy the same phone??
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by emae009(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
People are actually getting Reno all wrong. He's actually not talking or generalizing it. Ofcourse he knows there are people who can afford 100 of it without a blink. It's just the way he put it down that seems somewhat wrong. It all depends on your class and social status. An iPhone can be your need while it isn't mine vice versa. That doesn't makes you stupid or extravagant. You have the excess money to afford it without feeling it a bit. While i may have the money but can't go for it because I'll feel. It will affects my finances. The difference is clear

High class and social status
Lower class or medium

Economy is a social stratification

thank you... your last statement is what it all boils down to.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by oluwaseyi1759(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2021
IYO, you considered what he said as a saying from poverty mentality. Not everybody loves luxury life.

I think topic should be of good benefit to everyone.
nairavsdollars:
God punish poverty mentality..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by oluwaseyi1759(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Yes.... I can now see you're seeing the beauty of what he said... This message is not for everyone and nobody should misquote what he said... I overheard a nairalander saying he is jealous just because he can't afford it. WTF are you saying?
Whisper65:

He is stressing the importance of investment.
In few years, that money for 1 iphone can buy 1000 iphones with the right investment.

He is not talking to everybody. But to those who needs his message. They know themselves

That is the stupid point he made, what is your own Wise point again?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
nairavsdollars:
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by kayevans: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Now this is Constructive Advise, Dear Reno Kindly Write a piece on
. Treasury bills
. buying Applr shares
. Buying Microsoft Shares

Hi did he respond to these?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
Sufferingboy:
I pity for some young girls,their toto go hear am because of Iphone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by HEAVEN4444: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Elxandre:

Lmao. You surely don't know what money is if you think using 1% of your wealth to buy a phone is extravagant.
Most people carrying even 50k phones have never seen 500k in their lives. So it's even more than 10% of their networth.

To be honest with you its not extravagant if you have built or bought your own house and your children are grown up and have all left the house and you have nothing else to spend money on but food and light and gas for your car

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

'No one on earth' even Bill Gates children and Dangote children?

Those who can afford it will certainly buy it.

For those quoting me.
As far as he generalized and said 'nobody on earth' that has nullified his NEEDS statement.

I can afford it but I will swallow my pride
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seyz91(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Yes it is Stupidity of the Highest Order!
Grace001:
Good advice...

Actually his advice is obviously for Nigerians...

Majority of people in America buy phone via contract with installment payment

But in Nigeria... You see some people cough out N500k cash or more to buy latest phone just to impress others, but they won’t have any investment.

Isn’t that stupidity
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by DCmonster: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2021
I remember buying sagem my-x5 phone in 2004 as a 16years old boy for 40k.
If I had used that money to buy half plot of land in badagry then I would sell same for 800k-1.5m today.
My mum bought a plot of land in same badagry for 70k in 2006. Today the whole of that area is fully developed. When I went there last year December I couldn't believe my eyes.

Reno is actually right!

I am still using iPhone 7 even though I can afford the 12 series, because I learnt a lot from my sagem phone and plot of land experience.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seyz91(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Those God-fearing oloshos wey full our societies with empty skulls,na this kind sensible talk dey provoke dem lipsrsealed

Well,Reno has spoken nothing but the truth.....
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by jackyraw09: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2021
[img][/img]
emae009:

The other point y'all miss is that you don't need anybody to tell you to live within your means. People buy Rolls Royce, there are people right now on a waiting list to buy the Rimac Nevera, Bugatti, Bentley. If you can't afford it and you buy it to impress someone that's on you, you don't need anybody to tell you that.
All these motivational speeches is becoming counterintuitive to what they should actually do.
I remember 2 years ago when Otedola was photographed with a featured Nokia phone and the whole motivational speaker geng didn't allow us to rest. But the same Otedola is on Instagram, do you think he's using the featured phone for the Instagram or an Itel amdroid? the same Otedola bought 3 customized Ferrari for his daughters, I didn't hear none of them motivational speakers coming to tell us not to buy Ferrari.

I think we're all pass that stage where if you have just enough to get by and you use all that to purchase something that doesn't appreciate, then that on you. All these recycled news doesn't cut it no more.

Why did you quote me to write all this?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by deemayor2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Na you even pooor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by BornRicch(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rahkman:
the nigger race is cursed ........the only thing a nigger thinks of is sex Dripping and balling.... failed shithole continent
Don't be a fool. Respect your race bulljive.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Newton85: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Whisper65:

He is stressing the importance of investment.
In few years, that money for 1 iphone can buy 1000 iphones with the right investment.

He is not talking to everybody. But to those who needs his message. They know themselves

That is the stupid point he made, what is your own Wise point again?
"Absolutely no one needs an iPhone" is a very dumb statement, but go off with your He Is StReSsInG tHe ImPoRtAnCe Of iN pIfFlE.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by wasuka14(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
This man is even archaic. He never even mention to buy Bitcoin or investment in Crypto Markets.
Let the people that want to buy iphone 13 buy it, and let we that want to buy Bitcoin buy it. Simple. Are u not using your own money to fly all over the world?? Why you no stay in 1 village in your state and build 3 bedroom in lagos for airbnb?? Rubbish man
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that making investments is necessary than owning an iPhone13, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-VLpXsbSH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Vivian16: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
I never use iPhone 1 they are already talking about iPhone 13 there is God oo, abeg a good samaritan should bless me financially na Nwa nke mmadu tiri gwoogwoo now
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Icecream4U(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Reno is wearing designers clothes
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
The nigger mind can't comprehend what Reno is talking about, the nigger mind will find it counter intuitive,

He is suffering from poverty mindset, he is just jealous because he can't afford it, he is old-school,

The black man makes money and thinks of how to buy Benz, jewelry, rims, house in lekki, because the nigger mind has no concept of planing ahead and investment. It just wants to ball.

Reno is a rear gem and he speaks the truth regardless.
Do you know who Reno his? the money he looted during good luck regime can buy thousands of iPhone 13, I wonder why people like you talk recklessly.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by MrCuteking(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
cedricksly:
read what I said again, it is not because reno said so, it is because it is not a smart financial move.... It is solely my opinion and you sure have yours... If this iPhone 12 Pro max I dey use never get technical issue or any fault. Nigga forget it I no know if iPhone 13 come out... The only thing that will aid me changing it to iPhone 13 is if the screen or the battery needs replacement, then I just go for a new one...

If you give advice, they will take it for granted but if you keep it to yourself, they will say you withheld your financial advice from the masses so as to remain at the top.

I am very sure that even after you simplified it, he will still argue with you. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
cedricksly:
if a poor man was giving this advise what you said would have made a little sense. But na who get money dey give this advise so ur point is Baseless...... Whosoever using iPhone 12 Pro max still going for this so called 13 series is really a slave to the brand. Because there is obviously no significant improvement.
Apple is fooling Africans, milking people dry every yeah, thank God Sammy is there for me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by BJanta: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that making investments is necessary than owning an iPhone13, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

GOD bless you Reno !
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by DOD1: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
NwekeUG:

He wrote;

Nice points
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by namedo: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Which one be Airbnb again?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by cedricksly: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
MrCuteking:

If you give advice, they will take it for granted but if you keep it to yourself, they will say you withheld your financial advice from the masses so as to remain at the top.

I am very sure that even after you simplified it, he will still argue with you. cheesy grin
I have left him with his financial ignorance... Someone tell me if he has 100 million why won't he buy the phone.. I wanted to tell him the money is available doesn't mean you should buy what you know Outrightly won't add value to you, because you already use the highest model of the previous version which is not different from the so called latest 13.. But I let him be, because poor people are hard to advise........ Like me I stopped at iPhone 7+ then max which was totally a new thing, then 12 Pro max which was entirely different and so far so good they haven't made any significant difference to make me splash money on it, mind you I sell previous and add money to get the new... Can't be using two phones when I have just 1 main sim... No Be food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by honorr: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Have 5 sims all in old iPhones, what my 5 sims and 5 iphones has done for me, a single based edition of iPhone 13 cannot do same. Reno's words simply put.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by bitbillionaire: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fantastic
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seanwilliam(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
DCmonster:
I remember buying sagem my-x5 phone in 2004 as a 16years old boy for 40k.
If I had used that money to buy half plot of land in badagry then I would sell same for 800k-1.5m today.
My mum bought a plot of land in same badagry for 70k in 2006. Today the whole of that area is fully developed. When I went there last year December I couldn't believe my eyes.

Reno is actually right!

I am still using iPhone 7 even though I can afford the 12 series, because I learnt a lot from my sagem phone and plot of land experience.

Lol all this na because you’re earning low. If you’re earning high , u will invest and still spoil yourself with Luxury and good things of life. If u can conveniently afford it and u love it, buy it.

During your time , there were people that bought the Sagem more expensive than yours and they still invested on lands and other properties. Today , they’re still rich. The most important thing is to double your hustle

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
And That same Reno Dey advice una to buy apple shares. If dem no see iPhone sell, shares no go crash ? See talk ..

If you can afford it and u want it, get it. 600k is what some people spend at night club and dem still get investment pass u wey Dey save your torokobo .. poverty go Dey make una justify nonsens. Double husle and stop complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Cute Is Your Wallpaper? / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.