Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 (41629 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) / Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by 4right: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2021
I av one Question for him
So what of us that av invested and reinvested but now spending cash from our investment,
We should not buy it too when we can comfortably afford it?
On my Dad of 65years enjoying the fruit of his Labor,should not buy it too if he likes it because he want to carry his cash to Where?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Princelyon247(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Best post of d year
Noted and valid
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Princelyon247(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Poverty no good
But d man is saying d truth
OK who u won impress
??
Mean while u no get any investment
IPhone 13 na for self made people
nairavsdollars:
God punish poverty mentality..
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Princelyon247(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Man he is talking to me and u that has not made it to d high status level
We GATS invest for now until then...
WibusJaga:

Well, Status Symbol means more than all those investments he listed to so many people especially iPhone lovers.
Many of them place premium value on their status & class in society (even if pretentious) and don't want to appear any lower.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by Princelyon247(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
I dey tell u people sabi argue rubbish for justification
Reno is saying d fact
I was already on d point to success
Til peer pressure drove me to spend almost 100k for an 8gig ram ,and 128gig ROM Android phone cos I won follow two weeks dem steal d phone
I won mad cos all my money was gone.

SuperNova33:
The nigger mind can't comprehend what Reno is talking about, the nigger mind will find it counter intuitive,

He is suffering from poverty mindset, he is just jealous because he can't afford it, he is old-school,

The black man makes money and thinks of how to buy Benz, jewelry, rims, house in lekki, because the nigger mind has no concept of planing ahead and investment. It just wants to ball.

Reno is a rear gem and he speaks the truth regardless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 by thepoweruser(m): 4:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Some of y'all on Nairaland are making me laugh here, I swear. grin

Not even because of what Reno Omokri said (I didn't even give it more than a glance, since obviously what one does with them money or even them life is their business, not mine) but that most people here are saying ''the iPhone 13 series is the same damn phone''.

Well, if you are one of those people; that's your opinion. But I know for a fact that it isn't.

Look at it this way: what upgrades or improvements does the 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 have over the 2020 model? You want the honest truth? Zero. Even the 2021 model has just ONE notable upgrade - the instrument cluster (speedometer, rev counter, fuel gauge) are now 100% digital by default as standard equipment; no analog gauges of any kind as an option. Yet some people dey upgrade am in just one year.

Compared to the 2021 G63 AMG; the iPhone 13 mini has a heck of a lot more improvements. Make I list am?

Bigger battery (by far the biggest and most noticeable, in my opinion); more base storage (128GB over 64GB last year IS NOT AN UPGRADE undecided ); better cameras (selfie now has Center Stage); better video performance; brighter and less-intrusive display; improved biometrics (FaceID); better network performance and efficiency; and of course; better software support and longevity (I nor even mention newer colors LOL; they are meaningless to me). Let's not even talk about the Pros.

Granted; if these don't matter to you; don't upgrade. People should invest, true; but even investment has risk. And you have to be really smart to maximize your profits. It is why I keep telling people that not every one can become an entrepreneur.

Funny thing about this whole iPhone debacle is that countries like the US, the UK and China where Apple stuff don't cost so much and where you can get GREAT deals and special offers aren't ranting as much as other places about why there is even an iPhone 13 SMH.

If pesin troway him whole money inside fire, make e nor boda una. As far as say nor be una own. :darkmoonface:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.