Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays (1294 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by Southernigbo: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Yea we do dat majorly because Sunday isn't only for worship, n singing/dancing but also for high level enjoyment and relaxation. And u know that's d only free day we have, so we as much as possible 2 unwind n bleep 2 d fullest. However, some foolish ones among us go to d extreme by doing so many unholy things which of course is a sin. Anyway, pls keep d day holy n let's not bring so much sin into a holy day
Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by stunnert(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Dick issues
Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Op

Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by GOFRONT(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Oh yeah......

We drink and fukc to the fullest on sunday....at the same time, we all should keep the day holy and not bring so much sin into a holy day.......but ayam not understanding.

Anyways, Let me call on a new catch FAITH and remind her 2 oclock is 2 Oclock.

1 Like

Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by brosom(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Duda I'ma tell u 3 things,

(1) Right from the days of John the Baptist the children of God suffereth violence, and the violence taketh it by force.

(2) Sin is older than man

(3) You wanna fight Sin? Y'all need a superior power that's greater than sin herself.( JESUS)

Shitt..!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by Ekejoestar(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2021
GOFRONT:
Oh yeah......

We drink and fukc to the fullest on sunday....at the same time, we all should keep the day holy and not bring so much sin into a holy day.......but ayam not understanding.

Anyways, Let me call on a new catch FAITH and remind her 2 oclock is 2 Oclock.

Hope say no be the FAITH wey I don book appointment with?
Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by Demigod22: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
I am very guilty of this habit. I normally have girls around other days but that Sunday is unfailingly. After Mass the next thing is having girl in my house and we will always end up having sex.
Re: Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays by aimmoney9: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2021
This table u re shaking
Ekejoestar:

Hope say no be the FAITH wey I don book appointment with?

(1) (Reply)

If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / The Double Standards Of Nigerian Women From Poor Backgrounds / A Terrible Moment A Car Rammed Over Onlookers(graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.