Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,153 members, 7,838,937 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience (3394 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience by haslaw(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
lol you are naive and watching your dirty linen outside..guess you don't know how this ladies and desperation are...she brought her..a lady that could accuse you for rape just because you ignored her after a consensual sex...oga think abeg before you come here and spew trash all in the name of sounding politically correct...no be them them.the said guy is my gym mate

Abeg carry this your beer pallor gist comot for here.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience by toyoson0(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Most criminals like you hate the police and it's not only in Nigeria, it's a world wide thing.

Wawu, cos I said I hate police that automatically makes me a criminal. Well I dont need to exchange words with you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience by specialbobby(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ooooh my police woman
So beautiful and lovely but fit demand for Africa I ghost her then a month after she got married
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience by haslaw(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
lol you are naive and watching your dirty linen outside..guess you don't know how this ladies and desperation are...she brought her..a lady that could accuse you for rape just because you ignored her after a consensual sex...oga think abeg before you come here and spew trash all in the name of sounding politically correct...no be them them.the said guy is my gym mate

I stopped replying your nonsense when I realized how fuulish you were.

Bellow is an army officer who will be court martialed for brutalising an NYSC lady.

You lies are childish and very very silly.

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience by vikgreen01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
debbydams:
they are fun to be with nd very caring..dated one when I was in school,dude is very caring,he Introduced to me to all his friends,carry me on his back.buy me anything,I had access to all his things..I feel protected when we were dating..

grin angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid / The Most Important Thing Women Want Most From Men / Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.