Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones (515 Views)

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones by HelpYourself(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello all and happy weekend

I smile when I browse threads on front page just to see reactions to world issues and the hilarious comments people make. Albeit mostly optimistic it all shows that truly creation is at the point where man is being forced to spiritually awaken or remain in spiritual death perpetually.

Recent events around the nation and the world is forcing people in their quiet times to ponder "when my heart stops and I die I hope everything I heard is true o" Wil I still remember this my last life ? Will I see mistakes I made? Will I be sad ?

smiley

Most people are now questioning their religious beliefs inherited through birth from their parent ... most people are finding it hard to trust that what they were told about the after life is true .

From Christianity to Islam people are questioning. I smile when I see people comment on the recent events in Afghanistan and how the Taliban and cracking down on people who want to be free .. but where you are mistaken is you are thinking it's about being free to wear Levi jeans and women walk freely ... No people are starting to reject religious dogma and prejudices..

People are not just switching not believing in anything no they are believing there is alot their religion just didn't get right . Same thing has been happening 8n Christianity for so long .. just look at all different groups within these two religions grin Catholics believe they are true Christians while deeper life think same , so does Christ embassy members or is it Winners chapel members or mountain of fire members... Notice only material things unites them! Greedy earthly power and influence over the prospective clients (members) Islam is same , you have Sunni Muslims, Suites, Kurds , sect upon sect each all believing in their own doctorine but United only in the less spiritual.

Where then does a thirsting soul find peace in all this madness and competing for materialism. Do these religions care about your spiritual well being? No... They drain you , shackle your spirit and then expect you to pay them for the privilege of being enslaved spiritually smiley ironic

But my deepest joy like all great empires and all great deception, all must come full circle and consume itself.. the religious institutions are crumbling before their eyes..

Smallest tests have shaken their faith. the recent global pandemic made them all shudder ... At first each religious institution claimed their meme rs would be safe until everyone started dying .. then they changed their speech to blame 5G internet and claimed conspiracy all to cover their fear and shame grin.

Religion is failing . You owe it to yourself to seek spiritual enlightenment.. seek to understand your creator , seek to understand the spiritual laws in creation. Seek to understand what why how and if of your current earth life.

Because no matter how many cars you drive or church concerts you attend or number of times you visit Mecca or the number of times you try to use your brain to manipulate, you can't silence that quiet voice that keeps saying "hmm how many years do I have left ? What will happen that day I open my eyes after death"

Aha I have digressed o. Let me get back to the topic

Protecting yourself and loved ones spiritually from negative spirit auras ..

I have covered this in the past but I want to expand on it a little.

What are spiritual aura or radiation or shine?

Every human is of flesh and this body is merely a dress for the spirit. Just like you can't go outside your house naked, I mean you can but you will be called not normal grin

So the spirit coming 5o earth wears a dress for each life time..

Now that body you are in as you read this is your current dress for this life time. Now if you understand this you know understand why it looks so absurd to the heavenly father that people are committing great sins just to impress the dress they wore to school? grin

Amazing isn't it ? Now whatever you own be it a pen , a laptop a car , clothing , a house etc especially if it's something you like alot has you sport imprint or aura on it. This aura or imprint can become so strong that even after death the spirit is still attached to that thing or person.

This is why one is warned to not be overly attached to anything material. Spiritual auras remain on what one owns and is attached to this is why you hear of haunted houses where the spirit had just refused to leave after death. If you investigate the person when alive loved that house so much or maybe was so sick he or she never left the house till death do the house came to represent a safe spot to them.

This is why I always advise people not to share their clothing with someone or allow their children wear clothes worn by someone else.

If you can avoid it don't buy second hand clothing . Now let me explain how spirit aura works on things . You know all those Hollywood movies where a person buys a necklace or doll or dress and becomes possessed by a bad spirit after wearing that thing ? grin well though that's fantasy it is very possible. The former owner of that item may have been so attached to it that thought they may not possess you or your child but if you are not spiritually strong it may influence you . Yes ..

You hear people say after I packed into my new flat I lost all my money or I became rich it's all tied to spirit aura .

Or you hear someone say anytime I wear this shirt good things happen to me , this item gives me good luck .. it's all tied to spirit aura.
Please don't wear used underwear or clothes if you can avoid them, but were you must before you wear them wash in water , add salt to the water , just a pinch .

Never allow your kids wear shoes ,clothes or items used for someone .. you are exposing these young ones to external influences.

Some people can't understand where it went wrong with Thier children , some can't understand why their child changed but it can all be traced sometimes to something as trivial and this.

This is why some people move out of a home when someone dies in the house . Don't use clothes worn by someone who passed away it's best to dispose of them.. after the proper time has passed .

We must all strive to understand the spiritual laws in creation and how they work . You can only overcome what you understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones by HelpYourself(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2021
So please where you can always buy new clothing or items for your loved ones

Where you have no choice but to purchase used items please ensure its pleased properly from negative spirit auras . Especially those who buy used items, The seller is just selling it to you and doesn't care what you are exposed to. Please be conscious and always investigate everything you expose yourself to.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones by NoFucksToGive: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones by ramaju: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Great exposition. I am loving your writeups. Great job.
Re: More On Spirit Aura Radiation And Protecting Your Loved Ones by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning sir, pls can I speak with u

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Question About JW / The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Little Boy Seen Speaking In Tongues, As He Prays For His Nursery Classmates Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.