Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection (29234 Views)

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Naijanascam: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105972960:
Where are the wailing wailers they this yeye fowl is their God and savior throughout the years of looting.
He even abused the greatest igbo that ever lived telling them the part of the body ikemba wife has tattoos on her part..
But because he was abusing the president, they paid no mind for it.
Yeye children of frustrations,
shame on your lives one by one.
Make una see una lives outside

Meaning a serial shameless womanizer should be celebrated because some people with same attitude are bankrolling him...... even my dog don't it's vomits ....... shame on you for for being used as a carrier confusionist
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by gurunlocker: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Guess the person there isn't much of a legendary liar like liar Mumudun back then... So they thought, who is hungry and can lie? Let's go for this ebina.... grin cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by luizpippo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
This has got to be madness.

APC talking of being lied on and at the same time saying FFK will respond with decorum

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Houstency(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105972960:

God bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

If you had any iota of shame, it should be a lesson to you, that all your online servitude to your party hasn't earn you even a handshake with the ward chairman of your party. Get a life grin!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by aviara: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackfire:
Pdp will zone there presidential slot to the North

Apc will of course do the same

North2023

You can wail or lick our boots � �...this will always be the result...North2023

By next year we will perfect the moves
North2023 tell your parents

You just nailed it bro. The only reason Buhari and his allies will accept someone like FFK is to push for north2023. The handwriting is becoming clearer
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by SmartMen: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
9jatriot:
One mistake GEJ made was allowing this vile mounted guy be his spokesman few weeks before his election.

Now that I mention it, FFK was actually GEJ presidential elections spokes man o, now he is on the other side.

I doubt if Fayose can ever do this kind of cross carpeting.
GEJ made a lot of gaffeessssss THAT I Wonder if he has basic capacity for common sense.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by saintade01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Not Sure, It Seems APC Is Preparing To Fight The Pig Dirt For Dirt. Fingers Crossed
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Munzy14(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
insidelife22:
in politics, there is no permanent interest.
No friend, no enemy....Just permanent Interest.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Tomek09(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Afonja FFK. Going back to his vomit as though nothing happened. Tufiakwa
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by israelmao(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
They know he knows how to do dirty and murky job in that regard but that will be in no way launder APC's battered and tarnished image but rather make it worse.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by AmuEbule: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
When you are not sure of the motive of the guy who gave you a drink shocked

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by juman(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
That is fake news.
He is too irregular person to be chosen for such post.
Everything he says is stained.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by juman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
By the way, I read online that he is considering going back to Islam.

If the monetary price is good enough.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackfire:

North2023

Mallam abeg. If anybody brings a sensible candidate then it’s all good if not, as we campaigned for Buhari and GEJ before him that is how we will pick the one that we want. Incumbent is no guarantee.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by cryptotech: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
They should leave FFK alone, this is Nigerian, the younger generation should learn to be wise, change and development is a constant thing, life is short, FFK is smart and not a betrayal, kiss the truth, he knows how to make friends with both friends and enemy, an enemy today can be a friend tomorrow! Jus learn to use the long spoon.

Germany, Italy and Japan where bitter enemy in 1945 to Us, England, China, France and Russia.. what happens today? Japan of Hiroshima is US Ally..

Bitterness destroy things! All the haters above make una chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by IbileIfe: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Honestly, what is called democracy in Nigeria is actually politically idiocy.

“Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups”.
- George Carlin.

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by descarado: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
What a man
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by NosaHenry(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Shameless APC, shameless FFK.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by maste: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why disturbing us about Femi? Remember his father was a traitor. Treachery is in their blood, their god is their belly. Talk about better people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
An Hour of the Assassin by Andrew Kaplan. I love that novel.
We need some kind of ass ass sin in this gaddamn con3
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Same man that said Tinubu has atomic mouth odour and Lai Mohammed uses diapers.....and now they are on same tight boat with no space.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by rolams(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Hahaha grin grin
And that BBGRILLS never see PA to a ward counselor smell despite shouting Our DARLING DADDY since 2015.
This life no balance.

Hahaha. Sense don begin fall on him now. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Teespice(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yes oooo

Any where belle face.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Sonn(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
If this is actually true' he would be used to attack PDP aggressively, "Nigeria" what a country!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by offiahvictor(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackfire:

North2023

Dreamer
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BeardedMeat(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
igbowoman:
I think we give this idiot the notoriety he craves. This is a man that will do or say anything for money and publicity.
Loud-mouthed, classless, mentally unstable fellow with zero morals.
A tout and a bully
Looking at his mouth when he speaks makes me want to throw up.
Your last line, same with me! I shudder for people who think he's gifted with oratory that can move mountains, what's the use of oratory when the individual speaking is a well known lowlife.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BeardedMeat(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
He was a pdp insider and so fully prepared to take it down completely r.i.p in advance to pdp.
Was he not an APC insider?

What has his ranting caused APC in the past?

I'll be disgusted if I was related to FFK!
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BeardedMeat(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

I don't like ffk as a person ... but neither lere or Reno are match for ffk when it comes to public speaking.....
You are slow if you are thrilled and awed because Ffk can speak good English.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by Sebgajere(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chai dis man eeeeh
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by masterflowx(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Hahaha grin grin
And that BBGRILLS never see PA to a ward counselor smell despite shouting Our DARLING DADDY since 2015.
This life no balance.

grin
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BeardedMeat(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
masterflowx:

grin
He's getting, 30k monthly. More than minimum wage.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You are slow if you are thrilled and awed because Ffk can speak good English.
Please don't be gullible....Or let your hate for FFK personality becloud your judgement on him...I've been listening to him speak since 2006 and I'm not carried away with his accent and eloquence(which are even good attributes of public speaking)........FFK is simply a good public speaker.....and is clear off Reno and lere as long as public speaking is concerned..... you wouldn't even compare his writings with those two mentioned....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.