Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection (29239 Views)

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by BeardedMeat(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Please don't be gullible....Or let your hate for FFK personality becloud your judgement on him...I've been listening to him speak since 2006 and I'm not carried away with his accent and eloquence(which are even good attributes of public speaking)........FFK is simply a good public speaker.....and is clear off Reno and lere as long as public speaking is concerned..... you wouldn't even compare his writings with those two mentioned....
Show me where I compared him with anybody?

BTW, what gains has his oratory brought to Nigeria?

See, I pray APC make the mistake of giving him the microphone.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by ussv: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
kingphilip:
Udonminit

That is why I'll always discourage individuals not to go against each other for political differences.

You might make a long standing friend a perpetual enemy because of one politician against the other but that friendship is lost forever while the politicians after few months are seen together, partying and smiling together.

Nairalanders don't create enemies because of any politician, they're not worth it at all.

God bless you for this insight. This is the most sensible post I have ever come across on nairaland. I stopped posting on politics because of the bitterness it generates on nairaland. Thank you for this post. Nairalanders, if una kill each other because of politics, politicians go still dey chop their egg rolls and cold minerals dey go.
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by PediakAuthor: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2021
In some developing states, the masses/electorates need to know that politics is like a game... you need more friends than foes, because an associate can turn otherwise tomorrow... Along the line, political machiavellism is another power-play strategy on its own. Theoretically, any iota of political instability is a reflection of underdevelopment in the social/national structure of the State in question. Have you ever thought of this; developed nations (1st world countries) enjoy political stability than the developing ones (3rd world countries).

The moral lesson here is that the masses should desist from being used as vices for political fanaticism during post-election periods. In the context of a State as such, "All politicians are friends, why should the masses/electorates alienate themselves?" The Nigerian NOA should localize a strategy on how to educate the mixed citizens/electorates about this.

Along the line, in saner climes, associating with a political party is always founded on the ideals of a superior belief system; that is, ideological approach to socio-economic development and philosophical method of governance for national sustainability, and that's why it's always difficult for an individual to wake up one morning and defect to another political party in such a state because it's like a religion...
It clearly shows that we have a long way to go in our governance systems and political endeavors in Africa.

Political stability is the pathway to actualize the long-awaited sustainable development in any state as I've always wrote...
Read more in my NED BOOK by Jawolusy...
Re: Fani-Kayode May Emerge As APC Spokesperson, Four Days After Defection by shegz24(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Actually I think it will be quite the opposite.

I see APC selecting a generally loved SW aspirant e.g Fashola while PDP will continue with Atiku.

Blackfire:
Pdp will zone there presidential slot to the North

Apc will of course do the same

North2023

You can wail or lick our boots � �...this will always be the result...North2023

By next year we will perfect the moves
North2023 tell your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.