Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) (47633 Views)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by belzabull(f): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Only one killed? That's a poor job angry

At least 3 of those bastards should have fell angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by belzabull(f): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
GreenArrow1:
The South Eastern region is turning itself into a huge joke.
shut your putrid mouth

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by belzabull(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
[s]Hehehe.... Let the killings begin... When some fools are busy killing police men going about their duties, nobody shouted police brutality..... These men have families and loved ones who depend on them but their killers don't care....... But if the police catch anyone of them and kill them, you will see some flat headed goblins come out to say the people killed are innocent people..... The east shall soon become like the north..... Very shameless things...... About 10 students were kidnapped in Abia state, the useless gun men couldn't go after the culprits and rescue the students..... But if na to kill police wen dey check points, them go sabi..... Foolish things.... He who kills by the sword will die by the sword.... And this time, those supporting and applauding them will die with them....[/s]
phool

You and your family members will also be casualties of the killings

Is it the job if unknown gunmen to go after kidnappers?

What's the job of police? To extort innocent motorists and harass passer bye I guess

Since the pass time of the criminal police is to inflict hardship and pains on innocent citizens especially in Igbo land, they too shall be visited with pain, agony and anguish

Dimwits you all

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Lightorder: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Nairaland should open “police brutality register” where all complaints of the citizens against these men can be lodged.
3 months ago, I was ready to die for the police. But about 7 weeks ago, my stand completely changed. They almost got me maimed or killed because they wanted to exhort money from an Okada man. Pulled us down in the middle of a busy road. Na only God controlled me that day. I would have bashed the two drunk dwarfs called policemen that day. I just pity their families

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by morelli: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is totally wrong.people are supporting them in this wicked act.this is exactly how Boko Haram started targeting xtians and churches and in no time started attacking their people who are Muslims.the South East is in for a shock,this miscreants will soon take the war to the people.Mark my words...
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by TUANKU(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.
You're sick. You will die a worse death.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Ibkhaleel: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Coldsperm:
I just passed there five minutes ago. You need to see the way heavily armed Soldiers and Policemen barricaded the whole road and was shooting indiscriminately in the air not minding that stray bullets may hit innocent people. Everybody is running right now.
I know it's just a matter of time before those Policemen would be attacked. They recently started mounting roadblocks over there, causing so much traffic congestion and delays. Last week Saturday(eight days ago), I was heading to somewhere very very important and you need to see the way they barricaded the whole road, forcing Keke people to give them money not minding what innocent people are passing through. I told a friend that was with me in the car that these government thieves may soon be attacked. And today it is happening.
These Policemen should stop causing hardships to people. Go to Enamel Junction and see as the Soldiers there are comporting themselves. They don't disturb anybody, only there to do their jobs. But the sweetness of rumpled #50 and #100 notes won't allow the men on Black behave well for once.
[/s] Basically in your own myopic Bigotry mindset the kiklers should be left to go free... action shouldn't be taken...the forces shouldn't bother themselves visiting the place

This are the set of people we have in a country?
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by morelli: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is totally wrong.people are supporting them in this wicked act.this is exactly how Boko Haram started targeting xtians and churches and in no time started attacking their people who are Muslims.the South East is in for a shock,this miscreants will soon take the war to the people.Mark my words...,
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Pedyson: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Such a good news....
Abeg make these unknown gun men cone Benin, the police here is something else, they need to be taught a lesson

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by oweman: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
They are killing themselves so I dont see reason to get worried those police they are ikilllg are about 95% lbos so they should iklil on !
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nigeria is gradually being destroyed, fragmented and criminalised.

The Sinoala drug cartel in south America and the Sicilian mafioso in Italy are not this brutal, consistent and sustained in killing law enforcement officers.

This is a sordid spectacle and a throwback into the dark ages of savagery.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by generalwo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
belzabull:
phool

You and your family members will also be casualties of the killings

Is it the job if unknown gunmen to go after kidnappers?

What's the job of police? To extort innocent motorists and harass passer bye I guess

Since the pass time of the criminal police is to inflict hardship and pains on innocent citizens especially in Igbo land, they too shall be visited with pain, agony and anguish

Dimwits you all
.... Non of my family lives in the east so your vseless family will be the victims of your fellow terrorists indiscretions..... It's not the job of unknown gunmen to go after terrorists but its their jobs to kill police men and burn police stations..... It's the same police men you're expecting to go after the kidnappers that your criminal brothers are killing...... The strength your fuulish brothers are using to kill police up and down, they should use it to rescue the police students that were abducted...... No be only to dey thief bread and burn police van them go dey do..........swine like you...... Make devil twist your head face your yansh..... Ewu

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
When they go and wipe these idiots out. Dot people will come online and wail. That policeman was somebody’s child.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SonofLothbrok: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
It remains Eziama Police station in Aba. Those fools don't want to listen. No more check points in Biafra land.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by belzabull(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... Non of my family lives in the east so your vseless family will be the victims of your fellow terrorists indiscretions..... It's not the job of unknown gunmen to go after terrorists but its their jobs to kill police men and burn police stations..... It's the same police men you're expecting to go after the kidnappers that your criminal brothers are killing...... The strength your fuulish brothers are using to kill police up and down, they should use it to rescue the police students that were abducted...... No be only to dey thief bread and burn police van them go dey do..........swine like you...... Make devil twist your head face your yansh..... Ewu
stupeed phool

When ESN was formed to checkmate marauding herdsman, combing the bushes and actually succeded in chasing most killer Fulani herdsman away from Igbo land, before supreme court aboki governor invited the army to bombard ESN in the forest, where were you ediottts?

Senseless aneemals like you suffer from selective amnesia when it comes to Igbo matter. Thunder strike you there....brainless thing

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by generalwo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

When the Police get hold of them, they quickly change their names to INNOCENTS. Foolish people always playing victims!
.... My point exactly..... The igbos are cunning and very dubious..... They must not be allowed to rule Nigeria.... Instead of that, the country should disintegrate.... But before then, all the drugs the igbos are pushing every day should be shipped to their Biafra so they can kill themselves with it

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by honorr: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
It's happening now at Ukaegbu junction , Ezeiweka Awada Onitsha , Unknown Gun men attacked Police check point ,
Nigerian mopols,see the back of the dead mans footwear
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by generalwo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
belzabull:
stupeed phool

When ESN was formed to checkmate marauding herdsman, combing the bushes and actually succeded in chasing most killer Fulani herdsman away from Igbo land, before supreme court aboki governor invited the army to bombard ESN in the forest, where were you ediottts?

Senseless aneemals like you suffer from selective amnesia when it comes to Igbo matter. Thunder strike you there....brainless thing
..... Even with your esn they are still killing your youths and phuckin you women in their farms.... All the esn know how to do is kill police men on duty........ They have kidnapped your students, your esn should show their strengths and rescue them unhurt or you want the same police you're killing to come and do it for you? Axxewipe like u..... Na to make mouth una sabi.... See Una see kidnap case, una leave people wen kidnap una students dey follow police wen dey do im own fight.... Una never see anything.... If una no stop this senseless killings, very soon, you phuulz will turn on each other the way northern pigs are piigs are beginning to turn on each other.... Dey house dey make mouth for there... No go join your criminal ipob brothers find how them go take release una students wen bandits kidnap..... Oooooooooooodeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
Wikipedia will add this to their Nigerian casualty.
For those that don't know, the documentary of the war started a long time ago. Killer Fulani Herdsmen, Hope Uzodimma and Ebube Agụ are listed as Nigerian Allies
u haven't added the commanders and leaders
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by aikyg(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldsperm:
I just passed there five minutes ago. You need to see the way heavily armed Soldiers and Policemen barricaded the whole road and was shooting indiscriminately in the air not minding that stray bullets may hit innocent people. Everybody is running right now.
I know it's just a matter of time before those Policemen would be attacked. They recently started mounting roadblocks over there, causing so much traffic congestion and delays. Last week Saturday(eight days ago), I was heading to somewhere very very important and you need to see the way they barricaded the whole road, forcing Keke people to give them money not minding what innocent people are passing through. I told a friend that was with me in the car that these government thieves may soon be attacked. And today it is happening.
These Policemen should stop causing hardships to people. Go to Enamel Junction and see as the Soldiers there are comporting themselves. They don't disturb anybody, only there to do their jobs. But the sweetness of rumpled #50 and #100 notes won't allow the men on Black behave well for once.

So this thing you just narrated, does it justify the killing a poor police man. His children saw him going to work and are probably hoping that he'll come back. Now his life has been snuffed out. Killed in cold blood. What has come over us? God!!!
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by foreshore(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.

You are not ok if you could call the Killing of another person as good. It could have been anybody. May God forgive you and let you see that for this action you are not different from those you condemn.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by proeast(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gambo004:

I tell you bro, more than 15 checkpoints in 1 hour journey

Lol, it seems they've mostly relocated to the SW from SE grin grin
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
What police
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Cashio(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is a total shame how humans rejoice at the death of another.
Each time I travel these days and see these police and military people at checkpoints, I always feel so bad for them. How it feels like going out each day, knowing that you you may be attacked and brutally murdered.
I can't imagine having a loved one in the he forces at this time. It's too horrible to imagine.
RIP to the lost officer.
Biafra will come, but killing one another is not the way out.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
aikyg:

So this thing you just narrated, does it justify the killing a poor police man. His children saw him going to work and are probably hoping that he'll come back. Now his life has been snuffed out. Killed in cold blood. What has come over us? God!!!
Nothing justifies the killing of the policeman. But oppression breeds aggression. It will break your heart to see what policemen do to people in the East. The extortion is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Cashio(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... My point exactly..... The igbos are cunning and very dubious..... They must not be allowed to rule Nigeria.... Instead of that, the country should disintegrate.... But before then, all the drugs the igbos are pushing every day should be shipped to their Biafra so they can kill themselves with it
shut up and go to hell fooooool.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Minjim: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.

Destroy yourselves

Just don't run to the West
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Coldsperm: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You're a suspect. Your account and IP address is now under serious investigation
You are a big time fool. Ewu Congo!!!
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by aikyg(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
SLOVFO:

Nothing justifies the killing of the policeman. But oppression breeds aggression. It will break your heart to see what policemen do to people in the East. The extortion is out of this world.

Your comment suggests that you were trying to use the mounting of illegal checkpoints by the police to justify the death of the poor police officer. You did not even as much as type RIP, before going on your litany of a thousand reasons why an innocent police man should be killed. It was my former university professor that a few weeks ago, that was killed; he was being driven in an official government vehicle and he became a target. Today, it is the policeman, because he is wearing a police uniform. Tomorrow, it could be you.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldsperm:

Hahahahaha....they go blame tire. Who cares anyway. They want the people to hate Ipob. Now the big question is, if we all hate Igbos, is it these Government thieves that we will like.
gbam cum exactly . I love ipob
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
gnykelly:

Since you already know that they would be attacked and you didn't report...you should be arrested and investigated as an acomplice
sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:

.....My wish exactly.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’ / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.