Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) (47652 Views)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
aikyg:

Oh so you do not want it to be you, abi? But here you are still justifying the death of another person in the same comment where you prayed for your own life. Chineke melu gi ebere.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how conceited that may be. The man is dead and nothing sentimental will change that fact. What we should be doing now is an RCFA if you know what that means. That will help stop others from being killed. Chineke mekwara gi ebere if you are among those that oppress, extort and steal from fellow citizens just because you are fortunate to be a government official.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by musco4me: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
GetMeRight:
[/b]

And soldiers too are not being attacked at check points despite "comporting" themselves whatever that means? And did UGM told you the for attacking the police there?
The soldiers have been attacked twice by unknown gunmen yet they still returned again because of the money they are collecting from trucks.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Darevofpeace(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by aikyg(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
SLOVFO:

Well, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how conceited that may be. The man is dead and nothing sentimental will change that fact. What we should be doing now is an RCFA if you know what that means. That will help stop others from being killed. Chineke mekwara gi ebere if you are among those that oppress, extort and steal from fellow citizens just because you are fortunate to be a government official.

RCFA for a murder case? Okay. The man is dead, but something can be done. When more and more people come out to condemn the people responsible instead of spinning all manner of yarns to elevate evil to the pedestal of justice, then and only then can you say it won't be you tomorrow. K'odibagodi. Ubochi nta, ka anyi chuo n'owerre nchi! If you know what that means, that is.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
swimnigeria:
See how warped and unsympathetic majority of Nigerians mind have become. I am a police officer and I it's notworthy to say that virtually all of us have our friends, parents, uncles & aunt and husbands as police officers ........

Who would wish that his/her family member die like this gallant officer lying in his own pool of blood? Moreso now, a police man is dead and y'all celebrate it and no one is asking for #Justiceforthedeadpoliceofficer... If the reverse was the case y'all will start asking for Justice as if one life is more important than the other ....

During the endears era, in bet we all beared the brunt of not having the police around. Even as a police officer, I remember paying touts at every junction just to allow me move from one place to the other ....

You cannot continue to praise your corruption Polithiefcians and blame the police,who are poorly funded mostly, for extortion....

RIP Gallant PoPo.... Your Country Failed you.�

It's quite unfortunate. I know it's demoralising and painful to see a comrade killed cold blood. My condolences...
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by omojesu202(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vickyvice:
D day police lied against my friend and made a false case against him for what he even didn't know anything about, extorted 100k, I decided to automatically hate all uniformed men. So good for this man. U g.m pls kill more of policemen. They are criminals too. Forget d uniform

What if he's your elder or younger brother?
He's only doing his job.
Police all over the World do the same.
It's just that Africa is Africa.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
aikyg:

RCFA for a murder case? Okay. The man is dead, but something can be done. When more and more people come out to condemn the people responsible instead of spinning all manner of yarns to elevate evil to the pedestal of justice, then and only then can you say it won't be you tomorrow. K'odibagodi. Ubochi nta, ka anyi chuo n'owerre nchi! If you know what that means, that is.
I totally agree with you on this nwanne m. But it is tough defending the people of the armed forces especially in the SE. God will help us with the wisdom to do the right thing.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mark my words for celebrating the death of that gallant cop you will die a miserable death.(quote author=funkekemi post=105978477]will you say same thing If the police kills an innocent igbo? I resend back all curses to you in 10 folds to you amen [/quote]
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by CXLVII: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Boko Haram started this way…. IPOB is almost getting there too.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
it must happen [quote author=hammer567 post=105978418][/quote]
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by dragunov: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
See those that killed the man above celebrating the death of a fellow human being .

I trust the police to retaliate with unequal measure.

And then they too will retaliate. And the crazy cycle continues. When people see injustice being perpetrated by those who are paid to protect them, they loose respect for the law and uniform. Laws are made for men. Not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Crossroad1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:
omo ye'mi booni
o san
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by debbydams(f): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
o san
u really understand the language,I don't understand anything..
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Rexymania(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one smiley wink
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by chaloskyx: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
How many of your officers asked for justice for end sars protesters who lost their lives...am waiting for your answer rubbish in Nigeria its a dog eat dog country so quit throwing tantrums like a baby
swimnigeria:
See how warped and unsympathetic majority of Nigerians mind have become. I am a police officer and I it's notworthy to say that virtually all of us have our friends, parents, uncles & aunt and husbands as police officers ........

Who would wish that his/her family member die like this gallant officer lying in his own pool of blood? Moreso now, a police man is dead and y'all celebrate it and no one is asking for #Justiceforthedeadpoliceofficer... If the reverse was the case y'all will start asking for Justice as if one life is more important than the other ....

During the endears era, in bet we all beared the brunt of not having the police around. Even as a police officer, I remember paying touts at every junction just to allow me move from one place to the other ....

You cannot continue to praise your corruption Polithiefcians and blame the police,who are poorly funded mostly, for extortion....

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Westchester(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Person go just sit down for his house dey threaten person say his ip address is under investigation grin grin

HitlerGaddafi:

You're a suspect. Your account and IP address is now under serious investigation

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Westchester(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Shatap you fuu cry e no go better for any mugu on black uniform, very heartless people, their death is my daily inspiration undecided

generalwo:
Hehehe.... Let the killings begin... When some fools are busy killing police men going about their duties, nobody shouted police brutality..... These men have families and loved ones who depend on them but their killers don't care....... But if the police catch anyone of them and kill them, you will see some flat headed goblins come out to say the people killed are innocent people..... The east shall soon become like the north..... Very shameless things...... About 10 students were kidnapped in Abia state, the useless gun men couldn't go after the culprits and rescue the students..... But if na to kill police wen dey check points, them go sabi..... Foolish things.... He who kills by the sword will die by the sword.... And this time, those supporting and applauding them will die with them....
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Xendre: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
We humbly request that everyone should remain calm as we are into investigation we will make sure that we will bring those UGM into law and justice Everyone should abide by law and be calm thank you ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by NSK4U(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
On Police officer killed in South East, it's unfortunate but they should know that the Easterners have endured their nefarious schemes such as mounting unnecessary road blocks to collect their usual 50 & 100 naira and other ways they use in inflicting pains on good people of Eastern region. They don't do it in the north but are comfortable and happy doing it down south because they assume nobody is in charge, good luck to them.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by generalwo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Westchester:
Shatap you fuu cry e no go better for any mugu on black uniform, very heartless people, their death is my daily inspiration undecided

......just as your own untimely death will be someone's prayers..... U think say na only you other people misfortunes dey inspire abi? Odeh Nnewi
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Kandeed: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
gnykelly:

Since you already know that they would be attacked and you didn't report...you should be arrested and investigated as an acomplice

I sincerely hope you one day know the difference btwn May and will/would. I hope
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by luluman: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.
How
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by nameo: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
swimnigeria:

Please dont assume that everyone here or even most are supportive of this madness. Some of us are appalled by this. To see this man(who is a father/son/brother/husband/child to someone) in his own blood is terrible.

Do not let this dampen your service or your spirit.

We also know though that there are clearly issues that some persons are reacting to, viz: the very bad way some police officers and other security agents have treated members of the public including the extra-judicial killings. It is just unfortunate that people on both sides who are badly hurting and have serious trust issues one to another have not yet fully understood that all of these exasperated by our failed Govts and "Leaders" .

RIP to the fallen officer and to others who have died in the ongoing madness

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by NSK4U(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You're a suspect. Your account and IP address is now under serious investigation

You dey feel yourself, nobody gives a hoot!
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by gnykelly(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kandeed:

I sincerely hope you one day know the difference btwn May and will/would. I hope

Go read his second paragraph...he said he 'I KNOW' which means he had the fore knowledge. He then went ahead and wrote would be attacked which indicate his certitude of being a participant with absolute knowledge being a privilege member of those that caused this dastard act. He should be haunted down and interrogate.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
redcliff:
one single RIP, i have not to waste!

Heeheh. Your own turn is coming in the hands of d ipob terrorists, and there would be no rip for you. embarassed
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by 77star: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldsperm:

You are a big time fool. Ewu Congo!!!
Haha cheesy
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by NSK4U(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
swimnigeria:

You can never extort Igbos to the extent of taking everything they have and turning them to beggars. All we ask is, if you can extort Igbos because you are short paid by FG, let the extortion cut across other regions including the North but if you don't balance it, expect the people's reaction too because nobody is going to continue to be at the receiving end of your one Nigeria deception.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Notasyouthink: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
gnykelly:

Since you already know that they would be attacked and you didn't report...you should be arrested and investigated as an acomplice
Why the extortion and harassment??
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by 77star: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Kini itumo ibeere yi?

Kanmi da nibi oku Iya Alade?

Baba wa Simplyfacts

Ibeere yen ri bakan
It sounds somehow

I as a Yoruba guy sef I'm finding it difficult to comprehend, may be u should rephrase

Boya ki e ba wa tun ibeere yen to,
I only come to Nairaland for two things

1. To learn
2. To catch c.....

Now back to the question
'Kanmi da nibi oku iya alade'

Abi u mean 'kan mi Lara nibi oku iya alade?'

That is 'meet me at the funeral of alade's mum'

But is it 'kanmi da'

Or

'Kan mi lara'
?
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by vineyardfarms: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
It's happening now at Ukaegbu junction , Ezeiweka Awada Onitsha , Unknown Gun men attacked Police check point ,
this is calous, evil, demonic, delvish, babaric, heartless and condemmable.
but why? Why all these killings? What gain derived in taken life you cannot replace? Things are getting out of hand. Are police men the caused of hardship in the land? May his blood cry against thoes evil killers and power behind them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by 77star: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

Lol... Funny guy... Investigator sir. Funny illiterate Nigerians dishing out threats from the comfort of their poverty streaken abode lol.
U dig cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody / Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.