Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) (47669 Views)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by sammirano: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Igbos/Igbos are not smart.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by hammer567: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Marpol2021 post=105974886]You will be kill before freedom. Your blood will spill on the ground,flies will lick your blood then Biafra will come. This I have spoken [/quote

back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Police men are wicked, I have had many sad experiences with them, it has made me to hate them with passion, though there are very few good ones Sha.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Marpol2021:
May sure fate befall you,may it never be well with you.
will you say same thing If the police kills an innocent igbo? I resend back all curses to you in 10 folds to you amen

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by generalwo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cashio:
shut up and go to hell fooooool.
..... E pain u abi....... Mad criminal....u all will kill yourselves by yourselves... Both those who are in support of unknown gun men and those who see justifications in killing police men who are doing their jobs... U all will kill yourselves by yourselves and u especially, u will run mad before you die, either in the hands of unknown gun men or in the hands of security agents..... Mad swine
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
funkekemi:
sense is far from you

You hate IPOB name so teyyyy you come dey use Omoluabi's name dey catch cruise online. undecided
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Smartmanager(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldsperm:
I just passed there five minutes ago. You need to see the way heavily armed Soldiers and Policemen barricaded the whole road and was shooting indiscriminately in the air not minding that stray bullets may hit innocent people. Everybody is running right now.
I know it's just a matter of time before those Policemen would be attacked. They recently started mounting roadblocks over there, causing so much traffic congestion and delays. Last week Saturday(eight days ago), I was heading to somewhere very very important and you need to see the way they barricaded the whole road, forcing Keke people to give them money not minding what innocent people are passing through. I told a friend that was with me in the car that these government thieves may soon be attacked. And today it is happening.
These Policemen should stop causing hardships to people. Go to Enamel Junction and see as the Soldiers there are comporting themselves. They don't disturb anybody, only there to do their jobs. But the sweetness of rumpled #50 and #100 notes won't allow the men on Black behave well for once.
They don't take #50 anymore. Na from #100 up. Them dey even give change.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
PastorFire:
Do you know all you said can be used against you by the police if arrested. You literally preempted an attack. Which could suggest you as an accomplice.
what are the police doing before they were caught unawares, see fowl wey bend down dey feed her chicks no dey no when hawk carry her pikin
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Kudos to the unknown Gunmen for a job well done!
May the same fate of the same job well done fall upon you and your 27+ likers.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
even if some of them are bad we still have some good ones. You know what? YOUR TIME IS COMING.
taa go and sit down
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Freelane33(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
BUBU regime is ….
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You hate IPOB name so teyyyy you come dey use Omoluabi's name dey catch cruise online. undecided
I'm a Yoruba
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Bravospiff: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
How do we reconcile all these abnormalities in this country.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by OreMI22: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
People, please STOP being naive!!!

Nobody should be in a hurry to naively conclude that this was done by people other than covert elements of the Nigerian security forces. The days are evil and people in high places are plotting big to get whatever excuse they want to do whatever they have planned.

The last time it was Imo state, as November 6th approaches, they have shifted to Anambra state and suddenly changed the Commissioner of Police to someone that will do the job. Please STOP being naive and smell the coffee!
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
funkekemi:
I'm a Yoruba

Kini itumo ibeere yi?

Kanmi da nibi oku Iya Alade?
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
aikyg:

Your comment suggests that you were trying to use the mounting of illegal checkpoints by the police to justify the death of the poor police officer. You did not even as much as type RIP, before going on your litany of a thousand reasons why an innocent police man should be killed. It was my former university professor that a few weeks ago, that was killed; he was being driven in an official government vehicle and he became a target. Today, it is the policeman, because he is wearing a police uniform. Tomorrow, it could be you.

It will never be me by God's grace. Amen. Nobody deserves to be killed in cold blood. Not your former university professor, not the policeman, not you and definitely not me. I don't celebrate the death of the policeman and typing RIP won't solve any problem. One of the major problems we have in Nigeria is injustice. And people see the government and her representatives as oppressors. It's wisdom for everyone affiliated to the government to be wise in how they conduct themselves at a time like this in our country. It's no longer business as usual. Why would policemen mount checkpoints and be extorting innocent citizens at gunpoint? Is that not tantamount to armed robbery?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by funkekemi(f): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] Basically in your own myopic Bigotry mindset the kiklers should be left to go free... action shouldn't be taken...the forces shouldn't bother themselves visiting the place

This are the set of people we have in a country?
what do you have to say to the just killing and maltreatment coming from the Police to the citizens
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

THIS ONE PAIN AM WELL WELL! cheesy

CRY ME A RIVER! grin
Why should I be pained? The policemen you're killing are your fellow Igbo, you can be killing 100 everyday if you like.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by fabby6122: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
So the next thing is to kill them? Why are we so sentimental in the country? [sub][/sub]I just passed there five minutes ago. You need to see the way heavily armed Soldiers and Policemen barricaded the whole road and was shooting indiscriminately in the air not minding that stray bullets may hit innocent people. Everybody is running right now.
I know it's just a matter of time before those Policemen would be attacked. They recently started mounting roadblocks over there, causing so much traffic congestion and delays. Last week Saturday(eight days ago), I was heading to somewhere very very important and you need to see the way they barricaded the whole road, forcing Keke people to give them money not minding what innocent people are passing through. I told a friend that was with me in the car that these government thieves may soon be attacked. And today it is happening.
These Policemen should stop causing hardships to people. Go to Enamel Junction and see as the Soldiers there are comporting themselves. They don't disturb anybody, only there to do their jobs. But the sweetness of rumpled #50 and #100 notes won't allow the men on Black behave well for once.[/quote]
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by GloryCardinal(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
That hill busy road undecided
SensetionalGoal:
I'm against killing in any form...

But mounting road block in middle of eziweka road is very wrong naa haba!
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by BobbieZion(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
IPOB are fools and they are very shallow.
I now understand the flathvvd syndrome.
They think exceptionally stupid,from Ojukwu to KANU.
They think very very shallow.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You're a suspect. Your account and IP address is now under serious investigation

Lol... Funny guy... Investigator sir. Funny illiterate Nigerians dishing out threats from the comfort of their poverty streaken abode lol.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by aikyg(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
SLOVFO:

It will never be me by God's grace. Amen. .................. Why would policemen mount checkpoints and be extorting innocent citizens at gunpoint? Is that not tantamount to armed robbery?

Oh so you do not want it to be you, abi? But here you are still justifying the death of another person in the same comment where you prayed for your own life. Chineke melu gi ebere.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by juniior(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.

If it were your brother will you say Good? I'm proudly Igbo, and I don't condone this
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by debbydams(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
I condemn this act in totality but you see these men in black, they take 50% of the problems we have in this country..
Just travel from akure to akoko then you will understand what I mean
omo ye'mi booni
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.

YOU ARE DEFINITELY MAD
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Basiliun: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
These unknown gun men safe, when will they be known?
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by pacespot(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
hammer567:

Y DONT U, COME TO IGBOLAND AS POLICE MAN TO RETALIATE?

U HIDE UNDER BED FOR OSUN THEY TALK NONSESE. IRANU!

That one na aboki, no be Yoruba. Everybody is tired of police mounting roadblocks in the South West
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by Zeel007: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good.
did you just said good? If is your family member, would you have said so. Dey think before you type rubbish nah.
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by vickyoluchi: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
They should stop this nonsense please
Re: Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) by swimnigeria(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
See how warped and unsympathetic majority of Nigerians mind have become. I am a police officer and I it's notworthy to say that virtually all of us have our friends, parents, uncles & aunt and husbands as police officers ........

Who would wish that his/her family member die like this gallant officer lying in his own pool of blood? Moreso now, a police man is dead and y'all celebrate it and no one is asking for #Justiceforthedeadpoliceofficer... If the reverse was the case y'all will start asking for Justice as if one life is more important than the other ....

During the endears era, in bet we all beared the brunt of not having the police around. Even as a police officer, I remember paying touts at every junction just to allow me move from one place to the other ....

You cannot continue to praise your corruption Polithiefcians and blame the police,who are poorly funded mostly, for extortion....

RIP Gallant PoPo.... Your Country Failed you.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.