Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria (26425 Views)

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by ba2remagaji: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Sholaco: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry Boko Haram go still collect this one,,,
one that the boko haram is collecting will kill you.. sure bet

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by hope4mewale(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food eat please am hungry I need food and if you have job for me too to sustain I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555. 386414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
I Love PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by eneyoduke(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
The first batch that arrived I have not seen the impact yet not to talk of their locations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Congratulations Nigeria

Great job President Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

We can see the results of good money spent... unlike corrupt, terrorist PDP that looted the destiny of Nigeria.

It is only IPOB TALIBAN that will remain in that useless party by 2023.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by pennywys(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
EyezofGod120:
they indirect bought it for them
No joke
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Commentor: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
IPOB.
grin

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Look at the rubbish they are buying at inflated price and you are hear cheering them... are you a paid agent or an aboki or maybe you no get sense?
Na question I ask

Don't mind jare. It was better under Jona-daft who gave millions to the President of CAN to go and buy arms in South Africa using the presidential planes. I'm sure nothing had been delivered till today.
Imagine Buhari giving money and plane to the Sultan to go and buy arms for Nigeria.
I'm sure you and yours would have approved of that.
HYPOCRITES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
thundafire:
Funny part is the US don't use such but use high tech jets. Nigeria just unfortunate with useless leaders. By the time Nigeria go buy current US jets it will be in 100 years by that time they have more advance jets

1. We can't afford the kind of military aircraft the US uses.

2. They don't sell the F-22 to anyone, for example. And some are only to very close allies.

3. Each country needs what is adequate and appropriate for the types of threats they deal with. This is enough for our situation, we are fighting goat herders in Sambisa.

4. We would have been better off spending a fraction of that money on much cheaper Turkish drones. About $2m apiece, vs the $400+m we spent on just 12 units of these.

Azerbaijan used them recently to show Armenia pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by AcademicWriter: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Boko Haram betweens still retrieve this two,,,
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Eaglesence: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
EyezofGod120:

Or shoot am down

sad sad sad
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
No congratulations yet

No great job for President Buhari yet

God punish Federal Republic of Nigeria

How are we sure this government is telling the truth since the aircraft has not arrive Nigeria?.

It is only [b]Islamic TALIBAN [/b]that will remain in that useless party by 2023.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Congratulations Nigeria

We can see the results of good money spent... unlike corrupt, terrorist PDP that looted the destiny of Nigeria.

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Jamesbally: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
francis5051:
how can God bless Buhari for what ?

May God bless Buhari for using using IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by samonak(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
They ought to have transported the Tucano Jets in a large Cargo plane just like the Pakistanis did with the super mushshak jet trainers. That would safe fuel and logistics cost in addition to reducing pilot fatigue.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one. Nigeria shall prevail.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jamesbally:

May God bless Buhari for using using IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe grin grin IPOB and ESN don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by effort1: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Congratulations Nigeria

Among the ones already purchased, how many has ended up with Boko haram terrorists?
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by tctrills: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Congratulations Nigeria

Ask yourself this simple question, has Nigeria become a better place under Buhari?
If the honest answer i's yes then congratulations to you and Nigeria but if no, then you are worst than the IPOB TALIBAN.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by peppermint7(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Babathanks:

Please I beg you in the name of God, please don't use our priest as sticker again in your life because if you do that again God would punish u. Because we Catholic are tolerant doesn't mean that you guys should me demeriting our priest and we both vividly know that you can try that with the Muslims
Na your priest get comrade head?grin
Abeg dissolve from my comment
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by arsenal33: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
AmericanDad:
Audio Aircrafts
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by arsenal33: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
samonak:
They ought to have to transported the Tucano Jets in a large Cargo plane just like the Pakistanis did with the super mushshak jet trainers. That would safe fuel and logistics cost in addition to reducing pilot fatigue.
they must complain
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by peppermint7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
marvin906:

Clap for your stupidity
Na plain truth
No de cap
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by marvin906(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Na plain truth
No de cap

Like I said clap for your stupidity..
The US military don't use these planes..
Please go and check the aircrafts the US army left in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by jeffoe(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
You need to create pedestrian and cycling Lane. If government can construct road without drainage, expecting them to build bicycle lane would be wishful thinking.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
shegzhkn:
Lol.

What happened to products of Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing & Raytheon.

Poor fuckers.

You may just die soon if you continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by peppermint7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
marvin906:

Like I said clap for your stupidity..
The US military don't use these planes..
Please go and check the aircrafts the US army left in Afghanistan
Oga no de talk nonsense
Nigeria de buy scrap
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
See the rubbish they are celebrating. Outdated rubbish. If not for Stupidity and greed we would have been manufacturing our own jets. But northern backwardness will not allow it .

1 Like

Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by Temigrey112(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Congratulations Nigeria

See mumu like you grin aboki.
Re: Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria by EyezofGod120: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sholaco:
one that the boko haram is collecting will kill you.. sure bet
. I no dey nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari / President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.