Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs (43497 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by thegrace: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Go to her Instagram, that is not from her. I don't think she is like that. Perosaiyemi is her account. She appears to be too mature to type such, so I went to verify it unless she has other accounts.
Peace.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Myhusband(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
I never get to tuface fame and wealth. I can't flirt with the likes of Annie and pero
not to talk of marrying them

I do classic babe, not all this 360 degree looking weird lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by RealEzee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wait a sec she alone has 3 for 2baba...... Hehehe 2baba ehnnn grin.... Der is something about her ooo smiley 2baba n sweet tins ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by JoeEeL(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
pennywys:
wink

Damn this 2baba get mind ooooo
As in him get mind fuccck person daughter she born three times and abandoned her haaaaaa

Na who want marry mother of 3 again

Him just ruin her life

Lol.

She even had the first kid when 2 face was still in Plantation boyz... meaning a lady is ready to open leg for you when ure an upcoming star (like Omah lay, Bella Shmurda)

Not to talk of when ure now handsome like 2face, u come over-blow again...

Haba, them go born 5 for u without ring yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by AdeniyiA(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nigerians should gather their strength to chase Buhari and his cabals out of Aso Rock come Oct 1 and stop all this nonsense about other people's affairs...

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Longsleeve: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mehn this Pero set oh..

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Lewisdinho(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Any woman/ lady that is fond of wearing pointed heels will certainly have a cat walking steps and it makes em look elegant and full of confident while walking. My fiancee wears heels a lot and when she lays on the bed you could see her legs curving. The ladies will understand more grin
Charmingrascal:
I don't like high heels on ladies

Which one be spoiled baby mama.
Trouble maker oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by TheWolfen(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol

We die here. Pero no wan gree grin

Iyaebe:
It made a lot of sense for the shameless lifetime baby mama that has refused to marry her own husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tuface is now a baby that we have to beg Pero to marry so that he doesn't go back to her laps.

I thought they said a fool at forty is a fool forever? undecided

Oga Innocent is already 46 years.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ah...stay there.
Marriage is overrated! Cooking for men and generally sucking up to their ish is not the way some people want to live their lives o!
pennywys:
wink

As in him get mind fuccck person daughter she born three times and abandoned her haaaaaa

Him just ruin her life

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by erubati: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lazenby007:
Woman born three pinkin for you and you still dey call am baby mama.....hmmmm.
Wetin im for call am?
Three babies mama

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
Nonsense post.
We are talking about u attempting to break a happy home, ure here talking about wig and filter

Hahahahahaha

Pero is attempting to break a happy home?

Which happy home Kwanu?

What is she breaking it with? Hammer or caterpillar?

Why can't y'all hold the culprit accountable: Tuface and Annie (for marrying him after all he has done?
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by erubati: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
bukatyne:
Tuface is now a baby that we have to beg Pero to marry so that he doesn't go back to her laps.

I thought they said a fool at forty is a fool forever? undecided

Oga Innocent is already 46 years.
Na she we go beg make she marry.
Na overseas she dey wey she fit get men wey go marry am asap,even get toy boys wey go dey shine her congi anytime she wants.its here in Nigeria she no fit to get cus if the culture and all.
I blame her for all theses shenanigans cus sumbo also gave birth to tuface's kids without giving us this kain headache

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by honorr: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE: Her Instagram Page

Face: Alexia robot
Body: Omotola
Heart: zuma rock
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:

Na overseas she dey wey she fit get men wey go marry am asap,even get toy boys wey go dey shine her congi anytime she wants.its here in Nigeria she no fit to get cus if the culture and all.
I blame her for all theses shenanigans cus sumbo also gave birth to tuface's kids without giving us this kain headache

What exactly is Pero's fault in the breakdown of Tuface and Annie's marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by zombieHUNTER: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm a fool.

True that
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by erubati: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
bukatyne:

What exactly is Pero's fault in the breakdown of Tuface and Annie's marriage?
Pero doesn't want to let go of tuface and always using the excuse of his kids to see him under the same roof.
Annie came out to say tuface and pero slept together under the same house with the pretest that he wanted to be with his kids which isn't proper for a married man.
Come-on,tuface is too big not to have a place to stay when he travels to the US,where his kids can come to see him anytime he is around.
Shey as sumbo marry now,tuface go say im wan see im kids go dey sleep for sumbo house?

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I don't like high heels on ladies

Which one be spoiled baby mama.
Trouble maker oshi

Glad you are just one man.

I love seeing chics in heels.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Prettychild(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
pennywys:
wink

Him just ruin her life
My brother, na she ruin her own life. After first pikin, the man no marry you, you know kuku get sense find your square root.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Angelfrost(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tuface taste in women tho.... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by IbileIfe: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nigerian singers, Yahoo boys and Oloshos are partners in progress. grin

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
pennywys:
wink

Him just ruin her life

Ruined her life how??!

Did he force her to open her legs several times??! Did he compel her not insist on protection those times??!

So, how exactly did he ruin her life??!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by ityP(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:
This woman is older than tuface.

Tuface go back to your wife Annie.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

Yeiiii first to comment on the first day of the week. Celebrations galore for me all the way!!!

Age is just a number. Tuface should make her wife number 2 and watch peace come back to his home

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by ityP(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
Nonsense post.
We are talking about u attempting to break a happy home, ure here talking about wig and filter

Which happy home? That home is broken IJN unless Tuface does the right thing of marrying this woman
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:

Pero doesn't want to let go of tuface and always using the excuse of his kids to see him under the same roof.
Annie came out to say tuface and pero slept together under the same house with the pretest that he wanted to be with his kids which isn't proper for a married man.
Come-on,tuface is too big not to have a place to stay when he travels to the US,where his kids can come to see him anytime he is around.

Pero doesn't want to let go of Tuface....

How old is Tuface?

46yrs!

You mean a 46 year old man cannot decide who he wants to have sex with? We both know that Tuface can decide to meet his kids at any place of his choice if he doesn't want to stay with Pero.

Shame!
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:

Shey as sumbo marry now,tuface go say im wan see im kids go dey sleep for sumbo house?

So, did Pero force a grown ass man to sleep under her roof or continue having an affair with her?!!

What do you mean by she doesn't want to let go of him??! Is he a child??!

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
ityP:

Age is just a number. Tuface should make her wife number 2 and watch peace come back to his home

Tuface doesn't want to wife her otherwise he would'nt abandon her in the first place and officially marry Annie.

She should just let the couple live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by oglalasioux(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
It's only diabolical manipulation that will make Tubaba leave this beautiful woman for Annie.

I've said my own.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Justpraise21:
grin grin grin grin

This one senior 2baba ooooo.

woman dey first show boobs and sexy

woman dey also first old, and everything go begin winkillliiinnggg

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Swinger60(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:

cheesy cheesy

wait, so, Pero is giving us headache? who is the us?.

You are very funny. hahahahahahaha
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by SURElee(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:
This woman is older than tuface.

Tuface go back to your wife Annie.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

Yeiiii first to comment on the first day of the week. Celebrations galore for me all the way!!!

Coming from a fellow female. She is older than Tuface yet he slept with her and had 3 babies from her.

I pray we ladies stop joining those who are against people who found love and are castigated because of age. Lots of young people get married within same age bracket and it fails.

Love happens when and where you least expect and when you find love with an old woman, Africans /Nigerians kick against it.

We can do better as a people. Simply say Tuface no marry her don't make it about age, because even the younger woman he ended up marrying, we have read , seen and heard how she dey struggle with insecurity inside the marriage as the legitimate wife wey he marry for Dubai.

So it isn't all about age.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Kobicove(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
People should leave this lady alone undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.