Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs (43525 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Kobicove(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:
This woman is older than tuface.

Tuface go back to your wife Annie.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

Yeiiii first to comment on the first day of the week. Celebrations galore for me all the way!!!

So what if she's older than Tuface?
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by CXLVII: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
RealEzee:
Wait a sec she alone has 3 for 2baba...... Hehehe 2baba ehnnn grin.... Der is something about her ooo smiley 2baba n sweet tins ehnn

Don’t mind all this niggas lambasting Pero

Two face and Pero are hard core besties.

When Tuface married, No dude in the hood was ready to gambled it that Tuface will not still be seeing Pero

I know those two way back…. They are wild crazy besties. With innocent married to Annie, he will still miss the wildness of his bestie.

3 kids to get her should tell you this two ain’t playing. And the fourth is possible.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by CXLVII: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myhusband:
I never get to tuface fame and wealth. I can't flirt with the likes of Annie and pero
not to talk of marrying them

I do classic babe, not all this 360 degree looking weird lady

Cos you not Tuface.

Your taste is not universal.

What you call beautiful irritates someone else and vice versal
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by snoopz: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
And na person born pero like this
Just like mr macaroni, ask around I no get shame grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by NaBanga: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
I watched her Instastory and I now see why baba did not marry this one. She has no class. I don't like calling ladies dirty, but she would be the type if I did. She is only good for knacking in d oda room.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by ityP(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

Tuface doesn't want to wife her otherwise he would'nt abandon her in the first place and officially marry Annie.

She should just let the couple live in peace.

Well, Tuface must do the right thing by force or by fire. May the best woman win
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by RealEzee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

Don’t mind all this niggas lambasting Pero

Two face and Pero are hard core besties.

When Tuface married, No dude in the hood was ready to gambled it that Tuface will not still be seeing Pero

I know those two way back…. They are wild crazy besties. With innocent married to Annie, he will still miss the wildness of his bestie.

3 kids to get her should tell you this two ain’t playing. And the fourth is possible.
wetin u talk no b lie at all, Haba 3 kids?! It ain't beans
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
ityP:

Well, Tuface must do the right thing by force or by fire. May the best woman win

Na so!
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by mirexxx(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
My stand on this issue still remains that if after having a child and 2face no reason you for marriage, why go ahead and bring other kids to the world only to end up claiming upper hand when 2face don settle down. Children couldn't tie him down to you. Let Annie enjoy her marriage in peace. Learn to heal and let tuface dick go. Let it go babe. I know it ain't easy. Get urself a sweet bobo make u kuku rest. Even if tuface wants you make u refuse am. He will respect u more.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Myhusband(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

Cos you not Tuface.
Your taste is not universal.
What you call beautiful irritates someone else and vice versal

Absolute trash
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by CXLVII: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myhusband:

Absolute trash

I wasn’t expecting you to assimilate

It’s takes wisdom and knowledge to be able to decipher
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Myhusband(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

I wasn’t expecting you to assimilate

It’s takes wisdom and knowledge to be able to decipher

I'm surprise to see you believe you've wisdom with that gibberish you wrote

tuface just dey fúck girls that throw themselves at him without minding their look, for that fact those one force pregnancies on him doesn't mean there are no many others he had sex with. such man doesn't have class

increase your IQ and stop seeing yourself as the most sensible person in your family
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by CXLVII: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myhusband:

I'm surprise to see you believe you've wisdom with that gibberish you wrote

tuface just dey fúck girls that throw themselves at him without minding their look, for that fact those one force pregnancies on him doesn't mean there are no many others he had sex with. such man doesn't have class

increase your IQ and stop seeing yourself as
the most sensible person in your family

And you had to compose a novel? grin

Please summarize in one sentence.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Myhusband(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

And you had to compose a novel? grin

Please summarize in one sentence.

I mean you're dumb, hope I've break it down to the level your slow brain can comprehend
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by aswani(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
mirexxx:
. Let Annie enjoy her marriage in peace.

The same Annie that wants to "scatter everything", the same one that her in-laws, even her mother-in-law, (allegedly) don't feel comfortable around.

The same Annie that her husband had to lie to in order to run out of the house, not to go and sleep with another woman, but to have some peace in his life.

Mirexxx, you have given good advice, however you have directed it at the wrong person. Annie should (please) let Annie enjoy her marraige.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Digmygold: 1:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
It made a lot of sense for the shameless lifetime baby mama that has refused to marry her own husband.

Annie is equally shameless and desperate. She should have moved on since Tuface already had kids with two different women. She clung to him because of greed. Was Tuface her only boyfriend? She should shut her desperado mouth and quit wailing. Pero is Tufaces wife not baby mama and will always remain in Tubabas life whether or not she yells from now till kingdom come.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Digmygold: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2021
JoeEeL:

Lol.

She even had the first kid when 2 face was still in Plantation boyz... meaning a lady is ready to open leg for you when ure an upcoming star (like Omah lay, Bella Shmurda)

Not to talk of when ure now handsome like 2face, u come over-blow again...

Haba, them go born 5 for u without ring yet.

Annie should have moved on at the time but desperation made her hook Tuface on the neck by fire by force. Now she is wailing. Wetin make we come do a beg?
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by olaremint(m): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Naija girls can be pretty stupid. Tuface should go back to his wife, who is the wife?
When it happens to you, be calling yourself wife, your eyes will soon clear, u will tell me whether our ancestors and the Whites were the same thing because you are using internet.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Caseless: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Is she married now?
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by JoeEeL(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Digmygold:

Annie should have moved on at the time but desperation made her hook Tuface on the neck by fire by force. Now she is wailing. Wetin make we come do a beg?

I'm telling u.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by princewarri1985: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE: Her Instagram Page

You all should leave pero alone because she hardly speaks and i like her for that, remember she has only one kidney because the angel gave one kidney to her mother to save her life, she is so selfless and she would have made a better wife than annie, you all should please leave my pero alone
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by EQRELOADED1: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by mirexxx(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
aswani:

The same Annie that wants to "scatter everything", the same one that her in-laws, even her mother-in-law, (allegedly) don't feel comfortable around.

The same Annie that her husband had to lie to in order to run out of the house, not to go and sleep with another woman, but to have some peace in his life.

Mirexxx, you have given good advice, however you have directed it at the wrong person. Annie should (please) let Annie enjoy her marraige.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Pumpumking: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
mirexxx:
Thanks for the correction.

can u quickly describe yor sef from waist down ward...u look fammiliar. Plise hurry! smiley
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by mirexxx(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

can u quickly describe yor sef from waist down ward...u look fammiliar. Plise hurry! smiley
sorry I can't.
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Pumpumking: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
mirexxx:
sorry I can't.

angry
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Pumpumking: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
mirexxx:
sorry I can't.

Hangggon sweeerat..did I mentioned I drive range rover, am a Londoner, I have smash plenty babe on nairaland, I have celebrity friends like wiss kid, davido, t travel to london 8 times a year & I hav moiney...juss in case u ask.
...anyways was yor nomba again & whens the best time to call u sef? smiley
Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by mirexxx(f): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hangggon sweeerat..did I mentioned I drive range rover, am a Londoner, I have smash plenty babe on nairaland, I have celebrity friends like wiss kid, davido, t travel to london 8 times a year & I hav moiney...juss in case u ask.
...anyways was yor nomba again & whens the best time to call u sef? smiley
I'm not light skinned Mr Cork

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs by Pumpumking: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
mirexxx:
I'm not light skinned Mr Cork

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.