Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son (48733 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Holybwoy:
You owe your children a rich family friend or a rich inlaw..

You can't be poor and still be moving with wretched fellows

Kuku die single!!

Abi ooo grin

Team_Single till better money comes.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Money is good...

See as the son gallant join he big head

If na poor man pikin now ....the big head go just dey obvious

Person need to huzzle well for this life

How u take know say the rich head big? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chief Priest wey nor fit baptize him own pikin na suegbe
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by ogaemma: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
So from barman to celebrity barman.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
If u big u are big

If u are fat u are fat!
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
I thought he was an idol worshiping traditionalist...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by donprinyo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
U wan spoil dis one for us? Woman commot the damn phone from the boy hand.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Naijanascam: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Satanist, cultists association of pernicious liars, confirmed Luciferians, practising satanists, accursed corpsocrats, blood-sucking ritualists, unrepentant beasts, godless coprophiliacs, gruesome undertakers and unconscioble necromancers who have a deep-seated and unbreakable covenant with the spirit of death.
satanic lodge of devil-worshippers and a cult of death.

Under the guise of religious ritual!

Don't just kill yourself and die for nothing...... and it's high time you work on yourself for being your greatest enemy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by zeyt: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
No love like the love of father to his son. You may not know until you have one.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Gaintfaith(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol

Emenike go wear cloth wey him wife face dey on top am. Cute

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Ibkhaleel: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Naijanascam:

Don't just kill yourself and die for nothing...... and it's high time you work on yourself for being your greatest enemy
At least I'll not be killed and hanged on a cross like a rat

Myth!
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by gnykelly(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is the significance of water baptism? I remember quite well when i did it, i thought all my sins has been washed away and those evil konji spirit also, A week later, i saw myself having sex with a girl...

Communion and Water baptism, someone should please enlighten me on this two things, cause i see many people going out for communion, a lot of unpure people.

A friend of mine did baptism on Saturday and had his first alcohol on Sunday he is now agba G boi

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Naijanascam: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
At least I'll not be killed and hanged on a cross like a rat

Myth!

You stinks

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by honorr: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
DNA test issa necessary...
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Mr100Dollars: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
gnykelly:

friend of mine did baptism on Saturday and had his first alcohol on Sunday he is now agba G boi
Omo...see wetin i dey talk, make person come answer my question o ⁉️
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Mpanyi: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
One day, this boy will encounter Christ, and a proper and biblical baptism would be conducted for him in Jesus Name.

What you wrote does not make sense at all

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by clothingonline(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vibes man turn up always

I'm on Instagram as obama_clothings. to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14abjbrl88357&utm_content=gsph1yn
Order on IG this month comes with special discount.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Johncuppa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mpanyi:

What you wrote really make sense

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by airsaylongcome: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why are all of them wearing sandals?
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mikelarteta:
This Baptismal Pastor don hammer. Abeg Wetin the wife wear for head so abi na me no Dey see Well.
Na WET RAG she tie oo
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by colossus91(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
I thought Cubana chief priest said he is a traditional worshipper?
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Religious leaders of nowadays will baptize the devil as long as he has money.
I don't even know why a child should be baptized.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is the significance of water baptism? I remember quite well when i did it, i thought all my sins has been washed away and those evil konji spirit also, A week later, i saw myself having sex with a girl...

Communion and Water baptism, someone should please enlighten me on this two things, cause i see many people going out for communion, a lot of unpure people.
Baptism does not mean you won't have the urge to sin again. It means you have pledged not to sin again.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Houstency(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
justosee:

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Waylex21(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
One day, this boy will encounter Christ, and a proper and biblical baptism would be conducted for him in Jesus Name.

You should try to research more on baptism and realise that immersion is not the only form of baptism, both in Jewish tradition and even biblical tradition

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Waylex21(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
justosee:

If you really understand baptism as a new birth into the life of grace and the life of God, you will not deny your children of such benefits

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by effort1: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:

"Unpure" people shouldn't go for baptism, bro.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Waylex21(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
There should be complete immersion in water. The boy should be baptized again at 18 when he is completely aware of the act and it's significance.

That is not true. Baptism comes in various forms: immersion, effusion and other methods too. The important thing in baptism is the use of water which symbolizes washing and the use of the words "Baptised in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

There's no where the bible only indicated immersion as the only valid celebration of the rite. It will do you good to research further on the various rites of celebration of baptism from the Jewish tradition where John the Baptist adopted it from, the evidence of the New Testament and church tradition.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Waylex21(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Satanist, cultists association of pernicious liars, confirmed Luciferians, practising satanists, accursed corpsocrats, blood-sucking ritualists, unrepentant beasts, godless coprophiliacs, gruesome undertakers and unconscioble necromancers who have a deep-seated and unbreakable covenant with the spirit of death.
satanic lodge of devil-worshippers and a cult of death.

Ignorance....ignorance....ignorance
If you are a Christian, your understanding of the faith needs a total overhaul

Under the guise of religious ritual!
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Lightorder: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
* Chief Priest meets real priest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.