Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,008 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son (48797 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Lightorder: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mikelarteta:
This Baptismal Pastor don hammer. Abeg Wetin the wife wear for head so abi na me no Dey see Well.
forest
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Telekinetic: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Satanist, cultists association of pernicious liars, confirmed Luciferians, practising satanists, accursed corpsocrats, blood-sucking ritualists, unrepentant beasts, godless coprophiliacs, gruesome undertakers and unconscioble necromancers who have a deep-seated and unbreakable covenant with the spirit of death.
satanic lodge of devil-worshippers and a cult of death.

Under the guise of religious ritual!
Job 1:6 -
Now there was a day when the sons of God (angels) came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan (adversary, accuser) also came among them.
So I’m not surprised an online Fulani terrorist will be on this thread spewing trash

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
mytime24:
Wetin chief priest dey find fr church angry

EndTime chief priest cheesy
gram Chief Priest. Just for the tv
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Lightorder: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
See the display of much love for the boy angry. Make one foolish DNA come say the pikin no be his.

No be death be that?
Men if your wife is not giving you trouble, forget DNA and move on. No go come and then come go kill yourselves . Somethings are better left in the shadow. I might sound crazy, but your life and health is very important to me
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Drizzy5001(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
This boy just dey lucky Sha, Dem born am with silver spoon. See as the boy fat like Kung fu panda. With his big head. grin
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by ShawnMcJoe: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
One day, this boy will encounter Christ, and a proper and biblical baptism would be conducted for him in Jesus Name.

Respect other people's beliefs. Pray for wisdom, you'll need it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Emmadoc: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is the significance of water baptism? I remember quite well when i did it, i thought all my sins has been washed away and those evil konji spirit also, A week later, i saw myself having sex with a girl...

Communion and Water baptism, someone should please enlighten me on this two things, cause i see many people going out for communion, a lot of unpure people.

Your own na follow comegrin
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Evidenx(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is not baptism, it's not recognized by God.
They only went to wash his head in church.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Maxwell4404(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Church close first people go hux b4 dem Baptists your son, and special services dem do for you be that oo
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Jacobpio: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
One day, this boy will encounter Christ, and a proper and biblical baptism would be conducted for him in Jesus Name.

Yes, when he will be taken to River Jordan to be baptised there, and possibly to fulfil all righteousness, not to wash away original sin.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Mozegee: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na so my brother
Holybwoy:
You owe your children a rich family friend or a rich inlaw..

You can't be poor and still be moving with wretched fellows

Kuku die single!!
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Mamijoh(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
na so

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by mrkings84(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by ModeEbo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol babalawo go dey baptize him son for church. Mtchew dis country needs Jesus
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Bngf: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Baptism is supposed to be a personal decision.

Waylex21:

If you really understand baptism as a new birth into the life of grace and the life of God, you will not deny your children of such benefits
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Expensiveboo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
But iPhone get better Camera shaa..Chai, see as atmosphere be like Heaven.. God punish Poverty....
Like for Cubana Chief Priest, Share for Iphone 12 pro max
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by djon78(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Waylex21:

That is not true. Baptism comes in various forms: immersion, effusion and other methods too. The important thing in baptism is the use of water which symbolizes washing and the use of the words "Baptised in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".

There's no where the bible only indicated immersion as the only valid celebration of the rite. It will do you good to research further on the various rites of celebration of baptism from the Jewish tradition where John the Baptist adopted it from, the evidence of the New Testament and church tradition.

Jesus the founder and owner of Christianity was baptized by John the Baptist via immersion baptizm

He was not baptized as a child
Rather he was presented to God in the temple by his parents

That's what Pentecostals practice
Child dedication and immersion baptizm when an adult

St Paul gave the true significance of baptism to a Christian in Romans chapter 6

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin

Through baptism we identify with Christ in his death, burial and resurection

Verse 3 and 4 of Romans chapter 6 gives the purpose

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

We are baptized into Christ death, buried with him baptism
And as Christ was raised from the dead we also should Walk in the newness of life

Living as new beings that are not susceptible to sin In the flesh or what we call human nature.

This is really the essence of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by MrCyril(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Johncuppa:
does this picture you posted show Christian baptism? John wasn't a Christian, so he couldn't have conducted Christian baptism. Don't be deceived
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Goldenlight: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is the significance of water baptism? I remember quite well when i did it, i thought all my sins has been washed away and those evil konji spirit also, A week later, i saw myself having sex with a girl...

Communion and Water baptism, someone should please enlighten me on this two things, cause i see many people going out for communion, a lot of unpure people.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by WetSmoke: 1:55am On Sep 20, 2021
That boy is addicted to his phone.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by btoks: 3:03am On Sep 20, 2021
djon78:

Jesus the founder and owner of Christianity was baptized by John the Baptist via immersion baptizm

He was not baptized as a child
Rather he was presented to God in the temple by his parents

That's what Pentecostals practice
Child dedication and immersion baptizm when an adult

St Paul gave the true significance of baptism to a Christian in Romans chapter 6

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin

Through baptism we identify with Christ in his death, burial and resurection

Verse 3 and 4 of Romans chapter 6 gives the purpose

We are baptized into Christ death, buried with him baptism
And as Christ was raised from the dead we also should Walk in the newness of life

Living as new beings that are not susceptible to sin In the flesh or what we call human nature.

This is really the essence of Christianity
Regarding child baptism, it was recorded that entire households were baptised in the bible.- (Acts 16:15, Acts 16:31–33, 1 Cor 1:16) A typical household would have included children.
We also see the promise of baptism is also for children- Acts 2:39.
Circumcision in the old convenant was done on babies and we see in col 2 11-12 how Paul ties in baptism with circumcision

Regarding the method of baptism, while immersion was the primary method , we also need to see what the actual christian practice was in the early decades to get a full picture as the bible does not record every christian practice. Remember that not every one would have been close to rivers and there was persecution of christians.
The Didache ( a 1st century church doc) has the following on baptism:
And concerning baptism, baptize this way: Having first said all these things, baptize into the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28:19 in living water. But if you have not living water, baptize into other water; and if you can not in cold, in warm. But if you have not either, pour out water thrice upon the head into the name of Father and Son and Holy Spirit. But before the baptism let the baptizer fast, and the baptized, and whatever others can; but you shall order the baptized to fast one or two days before.

The vast majority of christians prior to the advent of Pentecostals practice child baptism and thus would point to what has always being practised by christians.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Rexymania(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2021
What does it mean to be a baptismal Father? What role will he play in the child's life. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the doctrines of Catholics

Lastpharoah33:
Omo, emenike be im baptismal popsy? shocked

After God, na kwudi
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Stanleyq: 5:31am On Sep 20, 2021
That u are Unable to keep ursif holy because of earthly things does nt mean that many others cant keep.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Waylex21(m): 5:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Rexymania:
What does it mean to be a baptismal Father? What role will he play in the child's life. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the doctrines of Catholics

The god-father in baptism is a very reliable Christian who has himself being baptized and is living the Christian faith well and can serve as a guide, encourager, mentor to the newly baptized, so that the newly baptized can actually flourish in the faith. We all have someone we look up to and can approach for guidance in our daily lives. Same thing a god-father does.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Stanleyq: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
There should be complete immersion in water. The boy should be baptized again at 18 when he is completely aware of the act and it's significance.
And it must be in river jordan.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Babathanks(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Johncuppa:
Minutes people full nairaland ooo. So u mean catholical baptism is not scriptural?, Please get a life. Idiot
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by EQRELOADED1: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Finally every power must dobale for the blood of Jesus Christ. Na shame dey catch dema Jew men when dem still dey deny Jesus Christ as the messiah. Dem no believe say dem parole that kind misyarn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

TMSMedia:
Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest shared pictures from his son's baptism and former Super Eagles player, Emmanuel Emenike played the role of Godfather to the little boy, IgbereTV reports.

Cubana Chief Priest captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAChibqNTb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by 2tpick: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Waylex21:

You should try to research more on baptism and realise that immersion is not the only form of baptism, both in Jewish tradition and even biblical tradition

My dear, wise people have becomeendangered species in Nigeria. Nigerians have become synonymous with ignorance and idiocy.

To some Nigerians, christianity started with bishops oyedepo, kumuiyi or adeboye forgetting that christianity and most Christian practices are over 2000 years old.
Re: Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son by Mpanyi: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
justosee:

Baptism is supposed to be a personal decision.

I hope everybody (old and young) in Cornelius' house made that decision when they were all baptized. If you are of age without having baptism by then, it should be a personal decision. But if you are a child it is spiritual obligation of your parents to get you baptized, unless they don't take you as a man. For Jesus himself said unless man is born of holy spirit and water he cannot enter the kingdom of God. If your parents can make sure you live physically by giving you earthly food without your decision, they also have the obligation to give you spiritual food without your decision so you can live spiritually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.