Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? (6760 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
You visit your lady co-worker for the first time and she serves u this

Will u think evil?

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
The meat in the middle Looks like someone's two gigantic balls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by lilvicky68(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
You and sacrificial foods are like monkey and banana..
Why will she serve me that when I'm not a deity..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by preciousele(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
My namesake I de always gbadun ur post shocked
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by 2dice01: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
She is sending the Dragon under your leg a pictorial message

Eat the balls delicious now
Cus your balls is next inline grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Kajaard: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Will u think evil?

You and all these your fetish looking kinds of foods cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Lordbinsmar: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ebowowo.

embarassed

Even the deity on the streets will reject this

embarassed

embarassed
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by emnite(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sacrificial food
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Demigod22: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
I will politely decline the food, I am a vegetarian, I don't eat meat, blood and flesh no be my thing. I will appreciate if she serve me fruits.

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by viyon02: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is nothing, it is just meat part of cow leg ( borokoto)
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Something like this would have been better

3 Likes

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Damikjay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
This girl sha
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
U sure say u no be the co-worker.
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by novia22(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
People get mind dey chop some kind food sha........worrisdis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by McStoic(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
You and sacrificial foods are like monkey and banana..
Why will she serve me that when I'm not a deity..

This is damn funny grin But we all know women speak in innuendos. She could be passing a message sha. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Gadafii: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Somebody needs to rescue this girl's hubby
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by aswani(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
One day, we will see a picture of an appetising Ghanaian soup. Make we siddon dey wait for now.

Ghanaian God's must be really hungry, the food that they should be served are being eaten by human beings. Di day dem go vex ehn, na dem go organise "Ghana must go" for inside Ghana gangan.

Persin kúkú no fit play wit una again!
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omor na only when i don high i fit chaw this kind sacrifice na grin grin.
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by EQRELOADED1: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ghana goat meat soup and fufu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

Preciousgirl:

Will u think evil?
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by DonroxyII: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Honorably Decline ... That's insulting and Degrading .... I would leave on emergency appointment after next One Minute !!
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Rawhumper(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2022
Am giving you a like for this....that's my kind of stuff.

For me, if she serves me that, I just comment
on how the meat looks, then from what she
replies, will make me leave the food and grab
her sharply without thinking twice and get it
down on her fast fast or I just eat the food peacefully and leave.

quote author=Preciousgirl post=105975252]You visit your lady co-worker for the first time and she serves u this

Will u think evil?[/quote]
Re: Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2022
A capital NO! Let her eat it by herself! Gbola is for ladies!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Place To Propose? / Not All Beautiful Nigerian Girls Are Igbos. / Tag A Moniker!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.