Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her (6766 Views)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / She Complained That I Don't Thank Her After Making Love / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by born2boink(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2012
I may joke with everything but not with my girlfriend but she open up with me with me about a guy who kept disturbing her all the time, she said she has warned the guy but the guy refuses to give up, I was thinking of busting the guy with area boys but don't want to fight because of woman, I don't tamper with someone else girlfriend, that is why I dey Bleep ashewo jejeli, I dey vex badly but I don't want to strike,chicks for my area dey die for me but I dey ignore to avoid being sleeping with someone else girlfriend and rather patronize prostitutes,i do not know maybe to strike or keep Quiet but I dey vex typing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Killz1(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2012
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2012
If you dey vex, you must calm down first. Let your woman allow you speak with him over the phone, and subtly, gently, adroitly, diplomatically and tactfully coax him into leaving your woman for you jejeli else.....
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 07, 2012
hahahaha you go around fu cking other people gfs now u know how it feels. buhahahaha.

Born2phuck sweetie, it hasn't started yet, just wait till u have a girl child.
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Basics007: 2:50am On Apr 07, 2012
You get girlfriend? *i need a bull-s hit-o-meter*
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Goldieluks: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2012
Basics007: You get girlfriend? *i need a bull-s hit-o-meter*
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by MrResource(m): 4:51am On Apr 07, 2012
Living in a world ashewos got no bfs?
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by MyneWhite1(f): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2012
First of all, your girlfriend is a Her, so modify your post.

On the topic, use your church mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2012
You get girlfriend? *i need a bull-s hit-o-meter*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Scash(f): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2012
Why do u want to kill urself? Has she agreed for him? Or has she slept with him... Abeg jooor!

Its ur gf you shld talk to and if she ends up going with him, u deserve it! No girl should have to undergo the troublz of datin a man that thinks bleepin prosti.tutes makes him better dan d men dat snatches ppls gfs.

Smh for u!
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Yemmyc(f): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2012
born2fuck: I dey vex badly
transformer is ur frnd. . . .hug it
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by cowgurl: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2012
Fast one n d easiest 4 u, Him no get gf, sista or mother? No fal hand disturb dem o, giv dem d real tin n sharply, him go stop or wil u rada bleep him instead?
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by onila(f): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2012
hilarious thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Killz1(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2012
Onila!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by tasandra: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2012
ok oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by confuscius: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2012
Confucius says "allow a woman be admired, cos if she is not admire she would wonder if she was a man". Confucius also says "when trouble starts knocking on ur door, u neva hear it till its late". As it is, u are not allowed to attack the guy or send thugs 2 him but if u are serious about the girl nothing stops u from speaking 2 the guy directly man 2 man. Tell him 2 please stay away cos ur woman has informed u about his stressing her. Don't do it behind her back, make sure she is there with u when u warn the guy off.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by osajojo(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2012
First tins first, go and mess an ashewo to calm ur nerves
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
born2fuck: I may joke with everything but not with my girlfriend but she open up with me with me about a guy who kept disturbing her all the time, she said she has warned the guy but the guy refuses to give up, I was thinking of busting the guy with area boys but don't want to fight because of woman, I don't tamper with someone else girlfriend, that is why I dey Bleep ashewo jejeli, I dey vex badly but I don't want to strike,chicks for my area dey die for me but I dey ignore to avoid being sleeping with someone else girlfriend and rather patronize prostitutes,i do not know maybe to strike or keep Quiet but I dey vex typing this
eehyaa! I share your pain. What u need now is consulation. Onila or freecocoa or rokiatu will do abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
Wale u get galfriend ni? Haaaa! 190 na virgin den grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by xynerise: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wale u get galfriend ni? Haaaa! 190 na virgin den grin
me too grin
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by born2boink(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have a girlfriend, she goe to church weekly and she doesn't even miss sunday servic unlike me who never attend church for 2 yrs nown stop mocking urself, I maybe badboy but I will never date a prostitutes, but as for the guy disturbing my girl, I will handle his case, no bi by force dem dey date person.mmmmm if you see me for real, yoou will know bad boys get good girls
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
born2fuck: I have a girlfriend, she goe to church weekly and she doesn't even miss sunday servic unlike me who never attend church for 2 yrs nown stop mocking urself, I maybe badboy but I will never date a prostitutes, but as for the guy disturbing my girl, I will handle his case, no bi by force dem dey date person.mmmmm if you see me for real, yoou will know bad boys get good girls

Wale,Walexy,Waledon etc

U sure u ok? Hmmmm guys wale needs to be monitored o! lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her by born2boink(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wale,Walexy,Waledon etc

U sure u ok? Hmmmm guys wale needs to be monitored o! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Like Them Ugly / CHOOSE!!! / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.