Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) (33469 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by cezarman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
I need a Godfearing man and not all these hungry broke dirty rapists roaming the streets.

You won't find any, because all men are rapists and pedophiles (including your papa) in your own words.

Just dey your dey and forget about marriage or a family with a man in it tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Newboss(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
MrFinbarr:

Omo, take it easy with the negative mindset though.
Those two are really amazing people. Very intelligent and smart medical doctors who have dated for quite a while.

Everything doesn't always have to end negatively for God sake!!

The fact that he had to kneel, after all that display, shows that they're not really tight. Forget many years o. Most many years relationship don lose voltage by the 3rd year.

You can clearly see that the guy is overcompensating. It shows some deep problem
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Father please forgive my sins and put a smile on my face IJN
your picture, I may be interested.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Awwwn very lovely smiley congratulations are in order.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by MrFinbarr(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Newboss:

The fact that he had to kneel, after all that display, shows that they're not really tight. Forget many years o. Most many years relationship don lose voltage by the 3rd year.

You can clearly see that the guy is overcompensating. It shows some deep problem

You are hallucinating Oga.
Goan sleep.
Those are people I've known for over 10 years. Don't tell me shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by muller101(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Future is female.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by promzy555(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Will u b my girl friend?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Newboss(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
MrFinbarr:

You are hallucinating Oga.
Goan sleep.
Those are people I've known for over 10 years. Don't tell me shit.

Las las, na you go bring the matter come Nairaland, since you know them.

Overcompensating is the surest way to spot deep seated problems. I watched the video. That guy was overcompensating for what I don't know. You shouldn't be overcompensating with your lover but this guy was. Something is off.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by delighttessy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oh God please remember me oooo. Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by muller101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
We only care about the divorce date . grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by od501: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Feminist will come u now. Don't say it aloud ejoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Yea right..for sure I know you damn pranking...grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by rolams(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

How old are you? Just one to pick a point
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by ApexBabz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Amen to your heart desires
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Qpid5(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
God whennnnnnnnn? cry embarassed

Awwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.❤❤❤❤❤

Wow wow wow wow wawuuuu. My mammary glands. May the son of man locate me like this too in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Holy Ghost Fire!!!! kiss kiss
hahahaha. Be calming down na... This tin no be juju, na girl were look okay with wife material we d propose to..

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

You'll see someone for you.

I am a man, I found love. And that has been the most amazing thing about my life ever since
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
They are coming to call him Simp.
Bad belle people them

Just calm down small geh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by BrainSanitizer: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
God whennnnnnnnn? cry embarassed

Awwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.❤❤❤❤❤

Wow wow wow wow wawuuuu. My mammary glands. May the son of man locate me like this too in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Holy Ghost Fire!!!! kiss kiss
No be you dey form Taliban feminist?
Hmmmmmmm inside life!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Wait for a Femail...
You cannot live with a Mail.
I pity any mail who comes your way for marriage.
Your hatred for his gender alone will crash the marriage within 2 weeks

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Qpid5(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
I need a Godfearing man and not all these hungry broke dirty rapists roaming the streets.
u need a Godfearing husband, na true.. But you yourself, who you be? even your manner of approach in this forum is saying something about you already.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Qpid5:
hahahaha. Be calming down na... This tin no be juju, na girl were look okay with wife material we d propose to..

E ma pele o, eyin patriarchal traders and tailors of wife materials. En le, Sirs. We see you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Qpid5(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
SunshineHQ:
wait! all the broke, single and fraustrated nairaland alpha males are coming to spit trash as usual
another one spotted, Ngolo kante come and mark this one

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by cenaman(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

Continue to yap guys.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
You are a very bad frustrated Generaliser.....
To You, No Man Is Good.
All Of Them Are Bad.
So, from which planet are you expecting the God-Fearing Scum Man to come from??

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by victons(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

So you can rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Smh. Shey that's how you will propose to Sugar, abi? Go try am with am and see if she nor gi you hot slap.
Sheey she no want that marriage abi??
Make She try the slap naa.
Na to begin search for another guy be that oo, because I will ben-johnson
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by mattfeuter(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

All these formalities self..
For ring wey you fit just throw for her she catch am wear
.. no stress

Aseju ni public proposal yeah? grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by lilvicky68(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
mattfeuter:

Aseju ni public proposal yeah? grin grin
In as much as I want to laugh.. grin
I no understand.. come again in pidgin English..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by obynokoko: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why humiliating yourself by knelling down to propose,2moro now you start complaining that she disrespect you.
Humbly sit beside her and propose,if she says yes,you engage her with your ring.if she says no,you simply walk away with your dignity and look for another woman

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by saphiere(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
effort1:

You are clearly not ready. It is so obvious. The absurdity of your mind and your unreadiness still reflect in your comment.

Only God knows how many good men you have turned away because of your absurd reasoning.
So I should accept a rapist that is when I would be ready? SMH
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by topoftheworld(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
God when?

grin grin grin grin
God will do it.. But U hope no be rapists go come sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.