Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) (33492 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Omoluabiii:

i know your type, na una dey fine, but lack submission, you better go learn how to be submissive...
A word is enough for the wise
submissive? go marry dog or sex doll
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by fxexperts: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

AMEN
If that's what will make you happy..

Then in that case you need to look inward and change your choice of men. The only thing that need changing if you are truly a nice person is the kind of men you choose to date.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
SunshineHQ:
submissive? go marry dog or sex doll

you see people like you, have a bright future, and deserves the best man on earth,
but una village people no go gree....
All them go do na to dash you with this sturborness,
but you were not like this before keh....
Be loyal, its a path to unending blessing
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Hokage001(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
God when?

Father please forgive my sins and put a smile on my face IJN
I may loose guard if I do so.
I know the God im serving. He will show me mine wheb he comes.
To be sincere, I am very very attractive. I get more than ten toasters in a day. I've been through a lot. I've been abused, lied to, and used. My last boyfriend never broke up with me. We were still dating when one day I saw his wedding picture on his profile. He never told me my offence. I have gone through a lot in the hands of men. Every bad thing you can think of, a man can do to a girl, has been done to me. I have dated so many men and the are all the same. So forget. You don't know my pain. I'm a very good and sweet person. But every time these men try to make me feel I don't deserve true love. I say a big Amen to this. I'm one. 'A feminist' and nothing on earth can make me leave the movement. Feminism has opened my eyes. It has taught me how to be independent and a strong woman. [/quote]

Can I please Get Your Contact?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by shantti(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Legalcriminal:

grin The last god fearing man died on 24 Jan 1887. How you wan do am

Comrade lower ur voice abeg grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by shantti(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. It means 'overdoing.' It is enough to eat at your guest's house, aseju is asking for appetizer, side dish and dessert. It is enough to say hi to your friend's boyfriend, aseju is pecking him and asking for his number. So it is enough to give her the ring, public proposal na overdoing and all that razz. You get?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by shantti(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. It means 'overdoing.' It is enough to eat at your guest's house, aseju is asking for appetizer, side dish and dessert. It is enough to say hi to your friend's boyfriend, aseju is pecking him and asking for his number. So it is enough to give her the ring, public proposal na overdoing and all that razz. You get?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by shantti(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You ain’t marrying a man. You will marry a strong independent woman

Una no go kill person for this forum grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:02am On Sep 22, 2021
saphiere:
A Nigerian man has taken a marriage proposal to the next level.

The man who proposed to his girlfriend in an undisclosed eatery was seen doing it in a very unique way.

In a video posted on the internet, the man wrote the bigger question “WILL YOU MARRY ME?” in a tray and put an engagement ring in it then covered the tray with another tray.
He placed the tray before his lover as though he wants to serve her food.

When the lady opened the tray as she was prepared to eat, she was surprised by what she saw inside the tray.

With tears in her eyes, the lady gave him a “YES”.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3UJX1UWE84

https://.com/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-style

I still don't get who invented this public proposal thing, I'm starting to not hate nollywoods style of going to meet her father that you want to pluck the flower in his tree abi his compound grin Lol, but can you ppl change this thing, some ppl have stage fright
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
SunshineHQ:
useless men. na only prick be ur achievement

see, without this prick, your life is empty.
This prick made you, and at every day and time, you ll need it to feel complete.
Respect prick, or disrespect it at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.