Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" (30291 Views)

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by obayendo1010(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Make winke nor hear this one...
But akeredolu done Bleep up for this one e never reach to point out
He should have keep mute so all cards will still be valid till APC declared there Presidential candidate.
Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by IVORY2009(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Where is Tinubu's wife, Oluremi to come and push this governor away from here grin
Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by stabilizer: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

The real Yoruba people can not choose Tinubu to represent us at the federal. level because he doesn't have what it takes to rule this country..
Akeredolu has been hypnotized or paid with hard currency so he has to level his statutory responsibilities as the governor of Ondo state and become a campaign manager for a drug baron, sickler, the bullion van owner, the biggest landowner in Lagos state, Godfather to all Lagos State governors past and present and future..
I will be the last person in Yoruba land to campaign and give my support for the candidature of Tinubu as the next president of this country...God forbid bad things

Don't talk like a novice. We all have dreams. Whatever position you pray for in life, God will place you there when the time comes. But know that you won't be the most perfect match for that position between you and your other contestants. To be a Nigeria president is not by educational qualifications but by grace, sacrifice, mind and how well you understand criminality of African nature. If any youth contest and win presidential election in this Nigeria, he won't last 6 month before he die. Do you know what a president means? Reason am deeply in spiritual realm, then relate am to the lions that wants you impeached, dead, mad or even jailed. Nigerian youths too like American movie I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Aboy, stay for your lane,no Cap South south joint your opata, die it angry

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Which south south? This one just open mouth waaaah!

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by stabilizer: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
obayendo1010:
Make winke nor hear this one...
But akeredolu done Bleep up for this one e never reach to point out
He should have keep mute so all cards will still be valid till APC declared there Presidential candidate.

He never said much. Who doesn't know Tinubu is the capone before? Person wey be say he is the only one from the South that can eradicate or reduce the northern born to rule policy. Northerners doesn't want him near the presidency because they can't say this is what he will do. For the whole South, after baba iyabo, Na Tinubu. And I'm not sure he will come ntest come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Abujason: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU THAT ARE A CORE LAGOSIAN MAY I ASK WHATS YOUR STAKE IN LAGOS WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY OWN?? YOU WOULD BE THERE SHOUTING LAGOSIAN BUT ARE AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT ALL YOU CLING ON TO IS PRIDE IN BEING PART OF A NATION OR STATE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE MUMU

Chei!
My brother you don dash am and his fellow loudmouths from SW very hot slap!!
There can’t be any comeback on this one, abeg.
Well done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by flokii: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
tommy589:
Tinubu is not declaring. He is bidding his time to support someone from the south that is acceptable to most

If he is not declaring, then I hope he supports someone like Prof. Osibanjo.
Let him not do the mistake of picking Igbo else APC will lose woefully, cos the man has a way of falling hands attimes.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by ozoneboy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
stabilizer:

Don't give them clue. They don't have foresight. Igbos are the real mugus of Nigeria. Everything na gragra. Dem no dey learn. Very different tribe entirely. The only common approach with the rest of the South and south east is that they are educated and innovative especially in monetary aspect. But when it comes to logical reasoning, I WILL RATE ABOKIS THAN IGBOS. THEY ARE SO WEAK POLITICALLY. THE FEW MARADONAS AMONG THEM WERE ALSO RELEGATED THEM UNLIKE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST THAT ALWAYS PROTECT THEIR POLITICAL GODFATHERS AND CAPONE. To igbos, everybody na CAPONE grin grin

Mumu for your potato mind you get sense Abi,idiot without source of livelihood except,borrowed data.Olodo na so you get sense reach go vote Buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Bendeco02: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yoruba leaders are just opening other southerners eyes by themselves to see how corny and selfish they really are... By the time Yorubas realised their mistake it will be too late because even the northerners can't trust them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by trutharena: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bendeco02:
Yoruba leaders are just opening other southerners eyes by themselves to see how corny and selfish they really are... By the time Yorubas realised their mistake it will be too late because even the northerners can't trust them.

What is actually bad in Akeredolu acknowledging Tinubu as his leader?

You Yeebos always amaze me. How can you come together as a common consolidated front if you don’t have a rallying point.

Must everyone antagonize themselves like you guys do to Umahi, Uzodinma and etc?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Bendeco02: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
ozoneboy:

Mumu for your potato mind you get sense Abi,idiot without source of livelihood except,borrowed data.Olodo na so you get sense reach go vote Buhari

Don't mind that fool... Their eyes go clear soon.. They think Nigeria start and end in lagos for thinking that Tinubu have influence In Nigeria..... Tinubu cannot even win atiku if two of them should contest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by stabilizer: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU THAT ARE A CORE LAGOSIAN MAY I ASK WHATS YOUR STAKE IN LAGOS WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY OWN?? YOU WOULD BE THERE SHOUTING LAGOSIAN BUT ARE AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT ALL YOU CLING ON TO IS PRIDE IN BEING PART OF A NATION OR STATE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE MUMU

I can't see any reasonable point from this comment.

What does he actually own? I don't understand. Does it makes any sense? If it does, then 85% of igbos in lagos owns nothing.

You are also proud of your tribe despite the fact that it's the only tribe that unjustly kill their own people, destroy thier infrastructure, turn mothers to widows, kids to fatherless without a genuine or sensible reason or message to pass a cross. I guess that's an achievement to you compare to the current state of lagos. I'm not good at writing.. Let me stop for now I beg

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Aketi is talking about APC SS/SW caucus.
And Truly he is their capone.
South east APC caucus cannot re nothing to write home about.
Common election in 6 local govts orji kalu couldnt deliver
Please where is APC in the south south.
That Ayade of cross river just finish himself kpakpata because he will never come back for second term.
People in the south south dont take shits
Goan ask Amechi, Akpabio, oshiomole, and uduaghan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Bendeco02: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
trutharena:

What is actually bad in Akeredolu acknowledging Tinubu as his leader?

You Yeebos always amaze me. How can you come together as a common consolidated front if you don’t have a rallying point.

Must everyone antagonize themselves like you guys do to Umahi, Uzodinma and etc?

Shut up, why involving south south? Who made him their mouth piece?

Howmany states in South south are even governed by APC that may deliver Votes for tinubu if he ever contest?

You guys claim to be smart but are very dumb in reality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Truth be told Tinubu is really the Capone of APC south even SE combined. But I dont want him in Aso Rock too.

Let me advice SE, they wont move forward if they continue this way. You need to mingle and fight together. You are Igbos and fighters. Fight and take what belongs to you too. Look at how SW are United. If the north is going to first partner with any region, its SW. They know if they get SW, that is it. Lagos controls over 10 percent of the Nigerian population. Tell me who in his or her right sense will not take the leader of Lagos serious. Whether you like it or not, you will have to negotiate with the capone.

This Aketi saying this too fought Jagaban, but responsibly. It is normal for a leader to be tough, but the follower must show the leader he can do it. Where is Aregbesola today? Is he not the one who should be saying what Aketi is saying? Aregbesola who is the real partner of Jagaban. That one just messed up. Even Fayemi knows the game too. He is not going to allow ElRufai push him.

And the smartest of all are the VP and Fashola. These two sound lawyers are smart. This is where Ambode messed up. When you are a Capone, you are. No follower should plan any coup against the capone. Wait for your time. Events can bend the capone to step aside. That's life.

We move!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by cryptotech: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Which south south?

Person wey dem humiliate for Edo

Na why Yoruba's dey discourage Johnathan from contesting so dem go come out becos dem know say im go win.
Who brought Jonathan to presidency in the first place, or who brought buhahi to presidency also, you have to give it to the west, they don't play bitter politics like some geopolitical zone

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by babtoundey(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Smithkafors:
Lol, you guys are coming out gradually. This was the hidden agenda behind the southern governor's forum. Now I understand the reason South east governor's backed out. Let's wait and see. E no far....

What is the hidden agenda?

So because he stands firms for Southern unity against injustice and issues of common interest he should stop being loyal to his people and being responsible to the ones he feels he owes loyalty to.

You guys are making it sound like your governor's and regions were forced into agreeing with issues raised at the forums. Can't the south agree on certain grounds despite their political differences and targets?

Abi what are the agendas of the Southern government forum that suggest selfish or biased interest. Is it only Southwest that will benefit from anti-open grazing and the VAT stance of the governors?

He is not forcing his choice of candidate down your throat. Your leaders are free to express their own choices of candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by stabilizer: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
ozoneboy:

Just look at what you wrote here bro. Just imagine you sent your son to school and this is all he could compose in response to what I said.. Will you hang him or castrate him? Check the nook and crannies of nairaland and compare the replies and mentions of people to national issues. Igbos are wack, the few of your tribesmen who have something upstairs stopped talking in a while due to embarrassment your likes are causing them. You sound like the most intelligent son of the soil from South East. I hail ooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Martins9756: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I said it before that all these move is for Tinubu!

Tinubu that NEVER said anything while innocent Nigerians are killed that's the person they are looking up too

He never even supported Amotekun

What's the probability that Nigeria will do well under him

These are the questions I expected a learned like Akeredolu to address! Not follow anyone sheepishly!
you're the idiot that has know brain to reason well, when you're lost in your own dilution and believed in propaganda against Tinubu, because the enemy feed you with what you want to know, keep dwelling in your ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Ibkhaleel: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bonesking:
IPOB should learn from this. Never join anyone to demonize your leaders. Many of you are toddlers when it comes the the politicking in Naija. It's not by making noise or terrorizing your communities with PDP sponsored ESN.

For Umahi, Obiano and Uzodinma to be avoiding that Southern Governor’s forum should have taught you sense. Igbo leaders who are not members of the PDP know what they want and that they’ll get it. Quit the stupidity of demonizing your leaders. Quit supporting outsiders over your own. Quit following party sheepishly. Quit following a Supreme Leader you never know those bankrolling him. Use your head and observe your environment.
Well said! If only the readers remove sentiment!
Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by stabilizer: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bendeco02:

Shut up, why involving south south? Who made him their mouth piece?

Howmany states in South south are even governed by APC that may deliver Votes for tinubu if he ever contest?

You guys claim to be wise but are very dumb in reality.

grin grin grin grin

Why attacking and talking about they claim to be wise? If they are not wise, you won't say this. It's just a message to you igbos. Get yourself on a round table, ask your men to drop their guns and let everyone submit whatever they have upstairs to make a better change for their region. Yorubas are cowards abi, they are not cowards again not people who claim to be smarter than the rest of the South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by horlarbeezi: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Don't mind him, He was smoking drybush wit his boss....
Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by pacespot(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
I said it, don't expect any positive thing to come out of this same set of old politicians, they are all the same. FFK should have taught you people a lesson. They only prey on popular sentiments of people like open grazing ban, VAT, etc to gain support, even how are you sure that the ban on open grazing is going to be effective in a long run? Only when you take the power away from these old men that you can start to experience a glimpse of the change that you desire. At the end of the day, these southern governors are only playing the script written for them by their Fulani's masters. The masses are the punks they use. The truth that most Nigerian youth have not come to grips with is that these old politicians see you as their competitors because your generation is far more learned than theirs. The current status quo in Nigeria is favorable to them, so they will rather keep things that way for their sake. They know that when the youth take power, though quite promising in terms of modern development it will bring, it will place them as a second fiddle to their younger generation. This is not how an African society should be governed in which elderly people should lead. Unless you take power from these old men by force, nothing will change in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by JimiJunji: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
My issue is that south easterners aren't marketing any candidate to any region, and it's not like Yoruba's are going to get presidency on a platter. How many south east leaders with credible track record have they brought forward, you're doing more PR for tinubu. Give us eastern APC members with a foundational track record in the party.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by nedekid: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
almusay:
The Jagaban of Nigeria
Bros forget all the hype jare.
Anyway, Tinubu is 100 times preferable to any northern candidate if he is the last option.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Everyone's fighting for themselves

Not that it's healthy but anyone will do better than Buhari!
You think so ? Hnmm undecided

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Martins9756: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
chaloskyx:
AHAH SE NOKO HAHAHAHA STOP CLAIMING SS CAUSE YOU NEED THEIR OIL MONEY O THE DAY OIL BECOMES WORTHLESS EHEN THE SW WOULD DUMP YOU SS PPL LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES JUST LIKE THE NORTH HAS USED AND CHEATED YOU WITH PIB THE SOUTH WOULD CHAT YOU WITH THE NEW DANGOTE REFINERY JUST WATCH. MUMU PPL
you're talking nonsense, the south west have oil and they have bitumen second largest in the world, maybe you should ask question next time before you speak

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" by Bendeco02: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
stabilizer:

grin grin grin grin

Why attacking and talking about they claim to be wise? If they are not wise, you won't say this. It's just a message to you igbos. Get yourself on a round table, ask your men to drop their guns and let everyone submit whatever they have upstairs to make a better change for their region. Yorubas are cowards abi, they are not cowards again not people who claim to be smarter than the rest of the South.

Dumb person don't know that he/she is dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi / I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.