Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) (34113 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by sapientia(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Ofc

Being the daughter of a man that cried for presidency but failed at it

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
How on earth is somebody's name Noor..
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by googlepikins: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Ugly set of animals

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Tasty not test
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.

I like your narrative skills cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Collect allowance when you are not working
Get free data
Free security and everything

Noor Buhari ko Ajinomoto Buhari ni

Perhaps she wanted to write TASTY instead of TESTING
grin

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
oya come and be my father's daughter and let me be President son now

idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Jaspernubi: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by DSC7: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Say Noor to Buhari.....

Abegggggg who get her digit i wan tell am something....

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
ode
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Collect allowance when you are not working
Get free data
Free security and everything

Noor Buhari ko Ajinomoto Buhari ni

Perhaps she wanted to write TASTY instead of TESTING

LMAO!
Whether na the hunger for the country or the heat from the vexing sun, we never really know, but the matter be say, una no just well for this forum!

5 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Maybe she should consider being the daughter of a civil servant who's being owed 9months salary.
She'll see the real definition of it.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Torh, advert for suitors no do pass like this sha. grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2021
I'm very sorry to bother you, I wish i could help myself. Haven't been paid my wages for many months now, and am unable to satisfy my basic needs. I cant feed, i am starving & seriously needs your help pls.
3-0-4-6-1-4-4-4-7-1
FirstBank.

Thanks
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2021
BanevsJoker:
This one dey find husband. E be like Billionaire sons don finish for Noooorth.
her daddy will match make her with one of the northern oligarchy sons like he did for her younger brother

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
olisaEze:
Torh, advert for suitors no do pass like this sha. grin
she's just cruising on social media.its not that Deep grin

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2021
DSC7:
Say Noor to Buhari.....

Abegggggg who get her digit i wan tell am something....
I get her digits

Her number Na

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
I wanna be Buhari's child n also be tested.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by crafteck(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.

That was the hunger in you

6 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by NakwansaPolice: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
bastard terrorist criminal

you're a fool
spit on your face and your father dick
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Weyrey

Testing koor..

Who no like better test for this life
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by DSC7: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I get her digits

Her number Na

Abbobi no fake me ooooo....

I go bell her sha grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
TMSMedia:
Noor Buhari, the last daughter of President Buhari took to her Instagram story to state that it is very testing to be a child of a president, IgbereTV reports.

She made this known while answering to the question:

"How Is Life Like Being The President's Child?"

See her post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400653/noor-buhari-presidents-child-testing-photo/

let exchange life!
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
DSC7:

Abbobi no fake me ooooo....

I go bell her sha grin
call her and give me feedback grin

Make you speak better salivating English and sweet your voice o shocked cool

Malo shebi ogoro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by AureliusWolf: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
advanceDNA:
How on earth is somebody's name Noor..

Haven't you seen much weirder English names that has no value and makes no sense

Noor is a personal name based on Arabic nur 'light' which means 'illumination'.

It's a lovely and fascinating name.

8 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
Just here to read lazy youths idle away in hate.

Very Apt statement

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Yungspitta: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Noor ko, Norway niiii
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2021
All I see on this thread are jealous young men and women.
If the father ( that's if they have any) of any of them is made the president of Nigeria, here no go contain all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by DSC7: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
call her and give me feedback grin

Make you speak better salivating English and sweet your voice o shocked cool

Malo shebi ogoro cheesy

She no pick my call.... embarassed

Come be like say she get touch like her dad lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pictures Of Ibadan In The 60s (from Skyscraper City) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.