Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) (34112 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
As usual, nothing comes out when they move their lives lips,agirly,die it angry
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.

like the way u narrated everything in details.
U are natural born writer

7 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by akdjr(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
I will like to know her better
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
grin

You wan follow president pikin talk,you go get plenty patience and tolerance for bull shii na grin
DSC7:

She no pick my call.... embarassed

Come be like say she get touch like her dad lipsrsealed
Na you go come down for am grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Oracleforce: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
What is the rationale behind her post?...dumbass post?.

Being a president daughter is testing.... Incoherent sentence....product of quota system

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bullocks!
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Less than two years, so enjoy grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Geeman2006: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.

Which novel is this?

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wow! Noor Buhari, last child of president Buhari is fat --not a woman you would consider a remodel for women in the country.

Does she walk out at all?
That is why having parents with good education is important. Had president Buhari was educated, Noor Buhari would have been taught about the importance of staying in shape.

If I was running teens education program , there is no way I would have invited Noor Buhari to come to speak to young girls. She is not staying in good shape. She is too fat.

Please take a look at the bottom picture again.
Ugly bitch indeed!
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by highoctane: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Collect allowance when you are not working
Get free data
Free security and everything

Noor Buhari ko Ajinomoto Buhari ni

Perhaps she wanted to write TASTY instead of TESTING
She is entitled to the spoils of the nation. Lets reverse it, your are the son or daughter of the president, you will be entitled to the spoils of the nation.
This is what happens when humans rejected God and choose a man as king.
Point Blank. President Muhhamadu Buhari is presently the King of Nigeria.
Please read this narrative from the Bible book of 1st Samuel Chapter 8:1-22

Samuel had grown old, he appointed his sons as judges for Israel. 2 The name of his firstborn son was Joel, and the name of his second, A·biʹjah; they were judges in Beʹer-sheʹba. 3 But his sons did not walk in his ways; they were inclined to pursue dishonest profit, they accepted bribes, and they perverted justice.
4 In time all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Raʹmah. 5 They said to him: “Look! You have grown old, but your sons are not walking in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the other nations.” 6 But it displeased Samuel when they said: “Give us a king to judge us.” Then Samuel prayed to Jehovah, 7 and Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king.
8 They are doing just as they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day; they keep forsaking me and serving other gods,and that is what they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them. However, you should solemnly warn them; tell them what the king who rules over them will have the right to demand.”
10 So Samuel told the people who were asking him for a king all the words of Jehovah. 11 He said: “This is what the king who rules over you will have the right to demand: He will take your sons and put them in his chariots and make them his horsemen, and some will have to run before his chariots. 12 And he will appoint for himself chiefs over thousands and chiefs over fifties,and some will do his plowing, reap his harvest, and make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.13 He will take your daughters to be ointment mixers, cooks, and bakers.14 He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and he will give them to his servants. 15 He will take the tenth of your grainfields and your vineyards, and he will give it to his court officials and his servants. 16 And he will take your male and female servants, your best herds, and your donkeys, and he will use them for his work. 17 He will take the tenth of your flocks, and you will become his servants. 18 The day will come when you will cry out because of the king you have chosen for yourselves, but Jehovah will not answer you in that day.”
19 However, the people refused to listen to what Samuel told them, and they said: “No, we are determined to have a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, and our king will judge us and lead us and fight our battles.” 21 After Samuel heard all the words of the people, he repeated them in the hearing of Jehovah. 22 Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to them, and appoint a king to reign over them.”Samuel then said to the men of Israel: “Each of you should return to his city.”

Please take note from verses 10-19, the consequences of human rulership today.

Spiritual enlightenment starts from when you allow God to speak and listen less from men.
https://www.jw.org

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by AzuNas: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Ajie

Enjoy, Enjoy

Those who talk down on you will do same if the situation is reversed.

Though, your dad have not bn fair to the country.

I will not judge you for the sins of your dad.

Abeg..
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na dis one dey market now grin grin
Dem one help dis one self find husband before 2023
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by orlaglobal234: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
You and your fellow sisters / brother are the part of Nigeria problems because the money Nigeria government spend on you guys in a month are more than some state monthly allocation. Your life and that of your sibling will bend as your father make Nigeria bend
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by blazebaba(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Noor koh...chicken flavour nii...what would you have said be4...
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Theoarhics: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
This girl go sweet oo.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Arewa girls dey fine sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
AureliusWolf:

Haven't you seen much weirder English names that has no value and makes no sense

Noor is a personal name based on Arabic nur 'light' which means 'illumination'.

It's a lovely and fascinating name.

Dude..did I say there are no weird English names??.

Why are u making it contest between English and Arabic... Noor is fvcking weird...I don't care of it's Arabic or Spanish or Swahili
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Malawian(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na the next celebrity Buhari daughter wey dem wan marry off be this?
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Sugarcanepenis: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
merits:
grin i go fuc.k you one day.
Ashawo...
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Missionaire: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
She meant to write "tasty" and not "testing".
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by blaque7: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na me go marry this one.

I ready to convert to Islam..in fact even turn terrorist n boko to impress her papa!
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by seyz91(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Collect allowance when you are not working
Get free data
Free security and everything

Noor Buhari ko Ajinomoto Buhari ni

Perhaps she wanted to write TASTY instead of TESTING
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Geeman2006:

Which novel is this?
Geeman and the young Amazon of the Northern Jewel embarassed grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Where is she from.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Albert0011:

like the way u narrated everything in details.
U are natural born writer

Thank you grin
Xoxo
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
tongue
crafteck:

That was the hunger in you
HungarBAD
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
luminouz:

I like your narrative skills cheesy
grin thanks bro. grin.. I'm a copywriter
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Geeman2006: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Geeman and the young Amazon of the Northern Jewel embarassed grin

Hahaha! grin
Guy! You should write novels let's be reading. You're quite good. Nice one.
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Chinny024(f): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sounds more like Noor Maggi grin...Rhyming words..
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Samnavy: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
You will suffer in next generation
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by chukwumzurum(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oya naw, let's swap positions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.