Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

2Face Idibia's New Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Idibia's New Video (11546 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by fesse(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
i like tu face in all his songs and videos but this particular is not representing despite the location and shooting were ok but WHY ghana t-shirt? Akon of all people will put on his senegalise color anytime,anywhere, but for this video tu face no try by wearing ghana t-shirt.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Emad(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2007
Masaaaaaaaaaaaa this is fantastic, cocastic and bombastic, cool cool cool cool

Whoawwwwwwwwwwwwww 2Face took time to produce something
This is Gooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd at least compared to what we have been seeing

Thumbs up guy keep it real
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by eleshin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2007
well,it is one thing that 80% of the response to the video accept that it is a good video it is another thing that many frown to the ghanaian identity 2face try'n put up in the video.we all have right to our opinion but to me when 2face did a show in chicago and wore a senegalese shirt and p'ple started to criticise him all he said thru his rep. then was that he represent the whole of africa not nigeria alone,so he may put on the shirt of any country so far it is an african country.let us apreciate him but also critisize him healthily if need be,i'm sure he will listen and yield to ur yearnings so far it is for his own good
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
I guess all those saying that the video was not good are people that never liked tuface and Kennis, well against all odds they came out with a nice video

If you are in the Nigerian music industry then you will not have to criticise the video and also the Ghanian t-shirt. Cos you really do not know what it takes to create a market for yourself in other african country, I can smiles upn the faces of ghanians, cool

Peace out to all Tuface fans,
God bless you all
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Modups1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
yes oh, am sure d ghanians are gonna luv dis video

guys, like i said earlier, he's just loving his ghanian brodas
he wants to identify with other countries in africa, its not bad is it?

dont think anything is wrong in dat, he is still representin africa
he aint a sell out, think everyone still knows he is a naija boy anyday

2 BABA, GO ON SOHUN JARE
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Emad(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
eleshin:

well,it is one thing that 80% of the response to the video accept that it is a good video it is another thing that many frown to the ghanaian identity 2face try'n put up in the video.we all have right to our opinion but to me when 2face did a show in chicago and wore a senegalese shirt and p'ple started to criticise him all he said through his rep. then was that he represent the whole of africa not nigeria alone,so he may put on the shirt of any country so far it is an african country.let us apreciate him but also critisize him healthily if need be,i'm sure he will listen and yield to your yearnings so far it is for his own good

i totally agree, he reps All of Africa, not just Naija
The video is good at least this time around he took time to produce it, not that crap of before,
[s]i still dont like his skinny little legs [/s] grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by naijadiva2(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2007
the only thing the poster of this thread did was post a 2face video for us and the only thing people can talk about is his t-shirt.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by lalaboi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
ngauge! check my folder by 2mrw oh jare!

i think i av d audio!
u'll get d video der my 2mrw sha!
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by nguage(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
thanks lala.
    your customer for esnips
            n-guage
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by chichimma(f): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2007
Effa:

I guess all those saying that the video was not good are people that never liked tuface and Kennis, well against all odds they came out with a nice video

I like Tuface but I am not a fan of Kennis Music, The videos they direct to me is you know what they say: another man's food is another's poison. Like I said the song is ok but definitely not on my favorite list which has nothing to do with the T-shirt. The reason why some of us are complaining about the video clip is because the exagerating of Ghana promotion. There is such thing as overdoing something and there is a way you will do something subtle it looks all natural and not obvious as a marketing strategy to increase sales in a particular country.

eleshin link=topic=67617.msg1328288#msg1328288 date=1185456468:

we all have right to our opinion but to me when 2face did a show in chicago and wore a senegalese shirt and p'ple started to criticise him all he said through his rep. then was that he represent the whole of africa not nigeria alone

Well, he was doing that in a live performance that is different then having it captured on a videoclip undecided Ofcourse, I know he represents Nigeria but I think with stunts like this which are sensitive matters to many Nigerians is not very wise marketing strategy for his image. One more thing, Akon represents the entire Africa as well for example "Mama Africa" ( I love that song) but you will not see him in his video wearing an another country t-shirt apart from Senegal. Well, I hope that the videoclip will increase in much sales in Ghana! wink

Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2007
saying he's representing Africa by way of spoting some tight ass dead ghana,senegalise,togo etc shirt on his video is so daft i can't explain.Its almost like ronaldinho freaking showing up on an argentina t-shirt like in mockery "yo i represent south america nt only brazil" ,that would be insane infact he might be sent on exile or sumthin.

You know what?i ve jst come to a conclusion that tuface has little or no IQ.He's buying fans in ghana nd selling his fans in naija.The mare fact that he shot the video in ghana was more than enough,in fact that should ve been the more  reason 4 him to wear a naija shirt with all the states nd capitals boldly printed on it.

the dude is so not smart
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debosky(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2007
so you think people will stop going for 2face's concerts or buying cd's cos he wore a Ghana shirt?

its not that serious, the football rivalry between Argies and Brazillians is a different matter, its more like saying Jay Jay wearing a Cameroonian Jersey, now that would be treachery.

2face is simply expanding his fan base, the naija ones will still be firmly behind him no doubt, 1 million ghana shirts can't change that.

I guess it was basically a marketing ploy wearing the ghana tee, it shouldn't be blown out of proportion

what is good about the video is the location and picture quality, the bus scene with the old chap was good too, but some parts were too busy showing off the streets and other things to be coherent. nice try, but they can definitely do better.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 2:21am On Jul 27, 2007
u know what i think,i think that ghana t-shirt stunt will def.cost him some fans in naija. I like tuface i love faze, but i pissed at d the t-shirt thingy nd i know that i'm nt the only kind of my person i'm still unique o but lets face it most people will find that realy disloyal.

@deb watever happened to "what is dialog box"
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by chiogo(f): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2007
yeah, d t-shirt thin' wasn't a good idea.I won't lie about dat. smone who doesn't know him who sees d video wld mistake him for a Ghanaian. PPle shld think before they do stuffs. Idk any artiste from any other country who'd do dat. They always rep their place. Pls, naija pple shld get a clue and start reppin' their own place. That not withstandin', i still love 2face. wink but d song itself is not all dat.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2007
@chiogo u don try,i actually thot u were goin to start justifying his actions since u are "such a fan", u know,i rily think eleshin is tuface.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debosky(m): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2007
well you still like him don't you? its not that big a deal really, its just a t-shirt - ghanaians know it, nigerians know it too

@ z sorry bout the dialog box, forgot about it
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by VIPICO(m): 3:51am On Jul 27, 2007
2 baba is my man anyday, anytime
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debojyde(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2007
zigbo:

saying he's representing Africa by way of spoting some tight ass dead ghana,senegalise,togo etc shirt on his video is so daft i can't explain.Its almost like ronaldinho freaking showing up on an argentina t-shirt like in mockery "yo i represent south america nt only brazil" ,that would be insane infact he might be sent on exile or sumthin.

undecided undecided
So Lame!
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debojyde(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2007
zigbo:

saying he's representing Africa by way of spoting some tight ass dead ghana,senegalise,togo etc shirt on his video is so daft i can't explain.Its almost like ronaldinho freaking showing up on an argentina t-shirt like in mockery "yo i represent south america nt only brazil" ,that would be insane infact he might be sent on exile or sumthin

So lame!
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2007
I dont know what you are saying
What i know is that the video was nice.
Love it no be small

Tu
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by irepmother: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2007
omo, d'banj 4 life!!who cares abt 2face n i guess he's gonna shoot his next vid in abidjan,
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
@debojyde wat xactly were u refering to as lame undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by harryjerry(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2007
This is an insult, why in the hell will Tufac go to ghana and shoot his video while we hv sweet places like abuja and sweet chicks 2 die for?
he was even wearing ghana watever on his 9ja skin.

Infact, since my cat likes lookin at the mirror i will package tufac cd for my cat.

NONSENSE PIKIN lipsrsealed
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Oracle(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
harryjerry:

This is an insult, why in the hell will Tufac go to ghana and shoot his video while we hv sweet places like abuja and sweet chicks 2 die for?
he was even wearing ghana watever on his Nigeria skin.

Infact, since my cat likes lookin at the mirror i will package tufac cd for my cat.

NONSENSE PIKIN lipsrsealed

people can never be satisfied with whatever you do.
What the hell is wrong with shooting a video in Ghana, are we not all Africans?
He has shot a lot of Videos in Nigeria. He probably wanted to try Ghana for a change

Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
zigbo:

@chiogo u don try,i actually thot u were goin to start justifying his actions since u are "such a fan", u know,i rily think eleshin is tuface.

hey, i try to keep it real. wink
about eleshin bein' tuface, hmm, i want to meet him if that's true, so we can talk more 'bout that video of his. smiley

@oracle, d problem is not d location he shot d video at but him also wearin' a t-shirt with ghana written on it. he shot d video in Ghana, fine.no need to publicize it.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by anusule(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2007
simple ABC. he shouldnt have worn the t-shirt!.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by irepmother: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2007
maybe if naija gov. get dey act 2gether n fix everything dat need 2 be fixed he wouldnt go 2 GHANA where everything is almost perfect, i beg i no blame am ooo,
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by SEA(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2007
Let's be dispassionate and objective about this.

2 : TU FACE

The video is really nice but the choice of location and dress inscription does not represent the country well.Outsider ma y have the feelings that he's from Ghana. However, we don't have detail of the contract to know if that's part of the agreement for shooting in Ghana.

2 : Nairalanders
Let us not throw away the dirty water with the baby. 2 face might have committed the blunder but the fact still remains that he's ever proud of the country. He believes so much in Naija and nobody can take that away from him.

To us

Ponder on this: How many of us are fond of wearing Club Jersey's of Eyimba,3sc,Kwara United etc, None? The fact is Most of us go for Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real madrid, Barca and so on.Huummm! and we want to crucify the Young man for a single oversight.It's not too good

It's high time we use our mouth to sell our own and not to kill them with our mouth.
Love Nairalanders and i wish you all, all the best.

I rest my case
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
Zigbo, cos tu face shot a video in ghana does mean it's gonna cos him shortage of lovers, Guess you the only one whose not gonna buy he's Cd. Your 150 cannot pave way for him ok, No disrespect
SEA:

Let's be dispassionate and objective about this.

2 : TU FACE

The video is really nice but the choice of location and dress inscription does not represent the country well.Outsider ma y have the feelings that he's from Ghana. However, we don't have detail of the contract to know if that's part of the agreement for shooting in Ghana.

2 : Nairalanders
Let us not throw away the dirty water with the baby. 2 face might have committed the blunder but the fact still remains that he's ever proud of the country. He believes so much in Naija and nobody can take that away from him.

To us

Ponder on this: How many of us are fond of wearing Club Jersey's of Eyimba,3sc,Kwara United etc, None? The fact is Most of us go for Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real madrid, Barca and so on.Huummm! and we want to crucify the Young man for a single oversight.It's not too good

It's high time we use our mouth to sell our own and not to kill them with our mouth.
Love Nairalanders and i wish you all, all the best.

I rest my case

Nice point
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2007
seriously a cd is 150 cheiya, no disrrespect ok rite, bu' if there was it would ve been on ur self nt me

nd 150 is for the pirated ones rite? cos not even eleshin will buy the original, so sad sad tongue
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2007
Be it fake or Original
He brother would still sell and people will keep loving him.

Stay cool babe

Tu is my fav
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2007
Effa:

Be it fake or Original
He brother would still sell and people will keep loving him.

Stay cool babe

Tu is my fav

ok u mean the brovas making the pirated cd's, offcourse they will make their doe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards / Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] / Who Sang This Song ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.