Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

2Face Idibia's New Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Idibia's New Video (11547 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debojyde(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2007
zigbo:

@debojyde what xactly were u refering to as lame undecided

The idea dat Tuface wearing Ghanaian jersey is similar to ronaldinho wearing an argentine jersey.

zigbo:

seriously a cd is 150 cheiya, no disrrespect ok rite, bu' if there was it would ve been on your self nt me

nd 150 is for the pirated ones rite? because not even eleshin will buy the original, so sad sad tongue

The original CD,s sell for 150 naira.Another smart move by kennis music.They sell the original so cheap that its cheaper for the pirates to buy from them than to pirate the CD,s.(even after selling retail for 150,the pirates still make a profit-that way,everybody,s happy.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by MP007(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2007
dont give a hoot abt kennis music, they suck, they just suck,
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by missojugo(f): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
Song is Aight , But whatz up with the outfit shocked Bad choice bro , Dont dig the flying out of the car part, undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2007
Zigbo, Are you in NIgeria or outside the country?
Original Cd on the streets is sold for 1540 on the streets
when you go Nu metro or Silverbird cinemas,Mama cass, there you get it expensive ok
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
Effa:

when you go Nu metro or Silverbird cinemas,Mama cass, there you get it expensive ok

Original Cd on the streets is sold for 150 on the streets
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by denex: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
@zigbo

the cd sold by Kennis Music cost N150. I don't know where you're getting your own original copy that you're buying more expensively.
Maybe the pirated copy that is made to look more original than the original.

Meanwhile Africa has its colours "green, yellow and red". Are you guys sure 2face was not wearing those colours? Are you certain there was a black star on it?

Generally 2face is not trying in terms of intelligent decision making so I can believe he wore a Ghanaian T-shirt. Ode.

As for me I still like his music but as from now it's download and distribute. Not forgetting to make copies of his cd to friends and family.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by dejahvu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2007
what has 2baba been smoking?
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by mtjoint(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2007
why the f**k do nigerians love hating what is good. Is there anytin special in wearin a Ghana tee. cmmon Kell does his video anywhere as long as it suits his mission. 2baba no mind them o, na 2 show the world u r great nd not a local champ. them yankee sef wey be the greatest dey commot go shoot outside. sunny don help una answer them "LET THEM SAY." 2 kennis give this guy more nice video. The critics should go to the land of seven demons as them no fit put anytin near song 2gether. One love . Kwame Nkrumah and other africa leaders asked 4 one BLACK RACE N NOT NIGERIA
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2007
@debojyde to me its the same damn thing.i'm nt a soccer fan so i'm nt aware wether or not the two countries are beefin nd i rily dnt care.all i was comparin is the fact that argeti. . . nd brazil are in same part of their continent as ghana nd nigeria.like it or not there must be some kind of rivalry btw them esp wen it comes to promoting the rival country. May i add that i do not appreciate "strangers" referin to my comments as lame,if u tot it was lame i think there are more polite ways of expressin ur damn self.

Effa:

o rily 1540 naira 4 a cd? lol ,its more xpensive than i tot. Who's gonn@ buy that , o no wonder there ar$es are still broke.
ok i know u meant 150 but that was nt d story i was told in MMIA lag.

@denex who wan know the colour of ghana flag undecided tot as much . The top tu. . . was wearing GHANA was bodly written on it, so u might wann@ stop ur lecture on ghana flag

one black race indeed, they are goin to refer asia as one caucosiod race nt china,lol. . .
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by cbjonstage(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2007
Lack of consciousness makes naija stars act funny and stupid to d world at times. dey r not even move by deep thots if its right or wrong.

2phase or watever he calls himself putting on Ghanian t-shirt shows how easily stars like dem can stabbed their fellow country-men outside dia land all because of dia ambition to make name. Ghanians, im not tryin to encourage d practice of predujice. we naijas knows wat is best for us wen represetin & promoting our country outside our land.

d other day, a nigerian racer abuse nigerian flag 4 not promoting it though dat has been settled.

abeg make some1 helep me wit his korus lyrics on '4 INSTANCE. i cant figure out all d shit he yanned sef.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debojyde(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
zigbo:

@debojyde May i add that i do not appreciate "strangers" referin to my comments as lame,if u tot it was lame i think there are more polite ways of expressin your damn self.

The idea was so weak,inadequate,unsatisfactory,feeble,

Satisfied
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
Ok Zigbo
Most of the Cd's are sold for 150
the only artist i remembered sold a copy for 500 was Styl-plus, Sure they had to bring the price down when sales was not moving fast or as expected.

Zigbo and debojyde
Abeg make una relax and stop to dey abuse una self. ok
make peace
am out
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by seun001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
may i point out that tu face has an image to project and for this simple reason,its wrong for him to promote ghana instead of niaja.

comparing fans of football is not the point.

how will you react if a member of naija supporters club shows up at a game wearing anoda country's jersey.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by MP007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
thats just stupid and irresponsible, wearing ghana trash all in the name of "image projection" is just disgusting , Have u ever seen 50 cent or Ne-yo in any other stuff apart from amnerica's? stupidity,
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by seun001(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
the cd sold by Kennis Music cost N150. I don't know where you're getting your own original copy that you're buying more expensively.
Maybe the pirated copy that is made to look more original than the original.

Meanwhile Africa has its colours "green, yellow and red". Are you guys sure 2face was not wearing those colours? Are you certain there was a black star on it?

Generally 2face is not trying in terms of intelligent decision making so I can believe he wore a Ghanaian T-shirt. Ode.

As for me I still like his music but as from now it's download and distribute. Not forgetting to make copies of his cd to friends and family

please, in as much as its ok to criticize him,unlawful distribution of his work is tantamount to maiming him.
you need to see what nigerian artists go thru b4 they ever make it into the limelight.i can tell you it aint easy.many give up,and turn to either yahoo yahoo or some other vice due to frustration.if you dont like him then dont buy his music.period.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by MP007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
plz keep shut seun001, Dont come online telling people not to buy or duplicate 2 trash or whatever works, u gonna tell me all ur CD'S are original? brother plz, cut the crap
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by seun001(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
MP007:

plz keep shut seun001, Dont come online telling people not to buy or duplicate 2 trash or whatever works, u going to tell me all your CD'S are original? brother plz, cut the crap

tuface's work aint trash,he spends time to come up with music that people wanna listen to.and if u are interested all my CD's are original cos i can afford to buy them.am really trying to refrain from haranguing u.so back off.shithead
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by osasp(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
as 4 me i think d ghanian outfit was a smart move. . .id b happy to see some1 like snoop wearin a nija tee not saying 2 face is dat popular. .but u get d pic. . its all bout gathering fans init. .maybe im not saying it d right way but its definately a nice move
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by falox(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
well i have seen that video,its a little bit tit.but i just want the guy to be a little bit patrotic,it is better 4 him to put on any other cloth than putting on a Ghanian cloth.So back to gud videos,if kennis muzic wants to produce tit videoclips they should go and meet SQUARE RECORDS.or cant u feel Psquare?
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2007
MP007:

plz keep shut seun001, Dont come online telling people not to buy or duplicate 2 trash or whatever works, u going to tell me all your CD'S are original? brother plz, cut the crap

you like him or not, He is still my man ok
you call he's works trash cos you take loads of coke there in the U.s
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by amakao(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2007
2face o, he de be nigeria's favorite singer hey i just wanted to tell say that that video might nigeria's favorite romantic hit bye
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by eleshin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ zigbo,
na wa oh! 4 the fact that you dont know me from adam,you keep insulting my person that i can not afford to buy an ordinary cd!.let me educate you a little bit.before you can make submission on such a thread of nairaland nature you have to be a student of information,that of course exempted those of you that use to post things like "faze 4ever","2face 4 life"etc.i'm refering to those that use to butress their point with a cogent and genuine refrences which if you aint gonna be another judas you will agree that i'm one of the few ones described above.so being a student of information i spend more than you can ever think of to get information not to talk of my favourite artist.i told you b4, but now i know you 4get so easily that i'm not 2face and i'm not in anyway related to him,i'm nothing but a fan of good music which 2face and some few nigerian musician can provide.
2face wearing a ghanain shirt to some p'ple is a bad step,to some it is nothing special but to you ZIGBO it is a good avenue to capitalize on and start a fresh campain against 2face once you know you'd already lost out in the album comparism room that is why you said some p'ple may not buy his cd.IF 2FACE CONTINUE WEARING OTHER COUNTRIES SHIRT LIVE HE WILL CONTINUE TO SELL MORE THAN UR @@@@.you just keep ur finger cross because true love video will not only scatter nairaland but the whole world because it is tighter that ur ass!
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
the only thing i picked outta wat u said is
eleshin:

@ zigbo,
na wa oh! for the fact that you don't know me from adam,you keep insulting my person that i can not afford to buy an ordinary cd!.let me educate you a little bit.before you can make submission on such a thread of nairaland nature you have to be a student of information,that of course exempted those of you that use to post things like "faze 4ever","2face 4 life"etc.i'm refering to those that use to butress their point with a cogent and genuine refrences which if you aint going to be another judas you will agree that i'm one of the few ones described above.so being a student of information i spend more than you can ever think of to get information not to talk of my favourite artist.i told you before, but now i know you forget so easily that i'm not 2face and i'm not in anyway related to him,i'm nothing but a fan of good music which 2face and some few nigerian musician can provide.
2face wearing a ghanain shirt to some p'ple is a bad step,to some it is nothing special but to you ZIGBO it is a good avenue to capitalize on and start a fresh campain against 2face once you know you'd already lost out in the album comparism room that is why you said some p'ple may not buy his cd.IF 2FACE CONTINUE WEARING OTHER COUNTRIES SHIRT LIVE HE WILL CONTINUE TO SELL MORE THAN UR @@@@.you just keep your finger cross because true love video will not only scatter nairaland but the whole world because it is tighter that your ass!
i dnt mean to insult "your person" wateva dat means ,i was jst tryin to say that no matter how much of a fan u claim to be u'd rather burn or download his cd or buy the cheapest one available,nt becos u cant afford it o but becos thats jst a way of life here i dunno if u dig

*my ass aint that tyte, so i wonder how tyte that video wud be *lol. . . .
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by debosky(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2007
who says zigbo's ass aint tite? grin grin grin

cool it people, we're discussing here, no need to insult each other. state your case and move on wink
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by zigbo(f): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2007
@debs lol. . . . . laughing my nt so tight ass out grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2007
Eleshin i have also seen the video for True Love,
It's off the hizzle and am so sure that it will bring some many people to reckon with Tu baba

Bravo to the brother.
Tu

Eleshin abeg just live Zigbo ok, she likes faze and we both love Tu
Peace out bro
fi le
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Top9jajamz: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
*****Deleted post*******
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Top9jajamz: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
*****Deleted post*******
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by nimma(f): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
tubaba 4eva men.anythinghe does is ok by me.9jas r so critical dat even if he had won a 9ja teeshirt, they wld have still looked 4 faults.lets not deny it .tubaba too balm.he balm pieces.i feel all his songs.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
You know lie Nimma

Tu
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by nimma(f): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
infact i dey feel am to the extent say i LOVE ALL THE SONGS WEY HIM NEVER EVEN SING.
Re: 2Face Idibia's New Video by Effa(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ok Nimma

Love you ok
Tu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards / Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] / Who Sang This Song ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.