Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884138 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Johnabajo:
Great work guys!!! I really appreciate it. Pls, is there anyone studying transportation systems at TUM? or is there anyone studying at TUM?
Just state your questions here on your specific concerns, as you can obviously see, our brothers and sisters for winter 2014 (which was quite a sizable number on the thread making enquiries every minute) have moved on and may not even remember the thread exist. So, if you are waiting for any to say "present sir" then its best to wait for your granite to boil.
State your questions so that others will learn. I will try as much as possible to help and if its not enough, I will consult friends there.
I hope that's good enough?
twinkle1:
Hello everyone.. This is a fantastic thread nd I believe I am in the right place.. I am highly interested in a good German free tuition university that offers civil engineering related courses for masters.. I am a civil engineering B Eng Holder. I graduated with a 3.40 .. Thanks
Brother, you are certainly in the right place. However, as the other brother rightly pointed out, you will need to read at least from page 250/300 to arm yourself with the right infos. You won't regret it, trust me!
Google "daad international programmes" to do your search for suitable courses.

While you are at it, you can salivate over these courses suitable for Civil engineering students which you could look past not knowing it.

HTW Berlin - Construction and Real Estate Management

TU Munich - Advanced construction and Automation.

Get to work and start searching for others

Your GP is 2.2 on the German grading system so you will qualify for most courses without restricted admission given the fact that you provide all required documents in the required format.

@williamso, the reason why people are encouraged to read previous pages and follow updates bumper to bumper is that when you keep repeating same questions, the thread becomes voluminous, repetitive and becomes burdensome and bulky for new and willing members to read. and in fact, its for your good.
So, your tongue-in-cheek advise for the closure of the thread was way off the track. As you can see, the question you asked was just less than 4 pages before your post and was adequately deliberated upon.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Eke40seven:
[
You have been told to patronise NIPOST offices at the airports or near the airports boss or you would wait forever. My friend in Benin, a member of this thread confirmed that he uses the NIPOST on airport road Benin and it usually takes his post not more than 9 days max, using the NIPOST registered mail. I personally went to collect a key to a poBox at Ikeja (close to MMH) on Tuesday, and I made further enquiries about the registered mail again, and a staff told me that mails leave here and get to Europe in 3 days but would take some more days to reach the specific destinations... Use NIPOST offices near the airports.

I can only speak of KTown as Kaiserslautern is fondly called. Its not an overtly big town or city if you may like to call it. slightly under 100k people. It may interest you to know that more than a quarter of the population are Americans. Why? Kaiserslautern has one of the largest military base in Europe and if you know your German history very well, you should know that military base in Germany equals Americans, I.e the soldiers and their family. Lautern is not your typical German town, Its very Americanized and English is spoken by many of them as a consequence. TUKL is a very nice school too.

If you are dissatisfied with life there, you can go to Manheim or Saarbrücken to drown your sorrows, they both less than 1 hour away on the either side of Lautern. and oh forgive me! good old France beckons, one hour from K'lautern too.

Eke47 thanks for the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Williamso(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Eke40seven:

@williamso, the reason why people are encouraged to read previous pages and follow updates bumper to bumper is that when you keep repeating same questions, the thread becomes voluminous, repetitive and becomes burdensome and bulky for new and willing members to read. and in fact, its for your good.
So, your tongue-in-cheek advise for the closure of the thread was way off the track. As you can see, the question you asked was just less than 4 pages before your post and was adequately deliberated upon.

Uncle AK47,
It would be very foolish of me to say I do not respect the effort all you veterans, especially you, put into this thread. More saliva to your mouths. grin
I asked that question because a lot of people have been talking about jobs during schooling but not after schooling. Your reply did no justice to my question, but was able to get the reply I needed indirectly through you. Thanks for that.
While I will not advocate for asking rather silly questions that any search engine can answer (e.g "Which German universities are tuition free?"wink, or information that can be obtained from daad, I feel continuous referral of people to hundreds of prior pages will, despite it's novel intentions in curbing redundancy, ultimately make people scared of asking questions, thus reducing the posts on this thread and ultimately leading it to comatose, which I believe we all don't want.
Still a lovely thread it is and credit in no small part goes to you all.

P.S.: My tongue-in-cheek advice was just that, literally smiley, and the question I asked was not "adequately deliberated upon" less than 4/5 pages back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please continue here https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

This page is far too long now for people to read through previous posts.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.