Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) (36215 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Flamees(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
The man is a weakling
Pure one
Na we go drag his daughter for him?

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Some Nigeria women.. Na wa 4 dem
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
The children will settle the case soon.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
A 32 years marriage can't produce such small child.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
That woman should know that daughters are always sympathetic to their fathers as long as he is taking good care of them and their needs. She is trying hard to make the girl go against her wish

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by musty2245: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Is it that somebody else is looking for this old woman,na wa o

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by JangoroInvest(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you in Gbagada and environ ?
Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
But the court should decide who the custody of the kid goes to
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Me, I blame Buhari for this! angry Don't come to my mentions, you shall be ignored! undecided
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
The woman is not thinking right,instead of her to be happy and leave the girl for her dad she's dragging her.I wonder why women love taking their kids with them whenever they divorce their husbands,bad move.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
They want daivoss theirself abi! Ok o,lemme finish my drink fess

4 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by TIMMZROYAL: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
[Me too dry reason ham here too, eh go far gan.quote author=Kobojunkie post=105987618] which one be 32- year relationship. Did the man marry her when she was 8 years old or something ? undecided

I mean the daughter sef looks like an 8 - 10 year old pikin for there. Which kain 32-year marriage be this one? undecided[/quote]
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by feezay86: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the other daughter sipping her juice abi na lucozade boost grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
Fear the vagina people cus it's the beginning of wisdom..... See how my guy babe dey seduce me for him house yesterday �
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
If this story is true, Facebook no vex,

The mother should leave the child for the dad and do regular checkups.

Taking her forcefully would be traumatic for her.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Pitiful child & father. They need to check on the man, from his post, he feels helpless & hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Akhee: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
LayconsCousin:
A retired civil servant and Engineer in Akwa Ibom has shared photos of his wife who divorced him after 32 years trying to forcefully take their daughter with her.

From his comments, the man sounds heartbroken and helpless. Any advice from lawyers in the house?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4188515561277404&id=100003570041721
The daughter looked like someone that did not want to go to school, maybe she haven't done her assignment. The other brother is just looking on because he was pampered with Bobo drink. Mek her mama pampered her with Bobo too, mek we see if she no go enter car go school. hehehehe wisdom dey give me joy.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
DEVIL is also fighting families around the world.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Is it marriage of 12years or 32years?
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
grin

I wish I can be like a child again....see as dawan dey jejely sip her caprisone like nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Don't know what she's looking for again, after 32 years of marriage, she will still come back to him.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by realstars: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This is sad.
Don't blame the wife yet because the husband was the first to come to the media.

I think that little girl loves her Dad most, just like many first daughters love their father more than their Mom
This Is A Dramer, With Ogernised Photographer.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Meanwhile, the little boy focused on his drink. That was a wonderful bribe. angry
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by ozusteve: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
This was a case of woman having more financial power than the man,the woman having upper hand. May God never allow our wife to have money more than us..the man is living in misery in that house!!!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by witworth(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
The man is a weakling
because you're a weakling. I grab
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Ikpong in ibibio means either CocoYam or Lonely
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2021
never get any woman serious

only God and money is loyal to the end
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2021
32 years marriage with kids less than 10 years old.
Strong sign of a deformed union.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2021
The man seems to be joking.

That woman is forcing her child to go to school.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Pimine: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
32 years marriage? Does mean the woman got married at age of 7 years?
Aswearugaaad

What in the entire article suggests that the woman should be 39 àbí you just want to talk?

And for all those asking, what makes y'all believe they don't have older children in school or even working?

Make una dey reason well abeg!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) by Champneys: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2021
So nah mouth them dey take divorce?

No court papers, nothing signed?

Idio...ts, she left her husband should have been more appropriate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.