Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Before I Marry .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Marry .. (425 Views)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Marry .. by Moorish: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Sex vs love
Sexy woman vs cute

My current fiancé is someone I genuinely care about.
I just fucking care about her. However ..

My previous two exes were like the bbw type women, and honestly that’s the peak body type that brings out the animal in me. Currently fighting strong desires to bang one of them once more

My question to the sages here is

Is it possible to find lust in your partner after finding love ? Cos I love my woman. But I don’t lust her. On the other hand I never truly loved my last two exes, but I did lust after them a lot

I pray I find lust in my woman. If I don’t find it soon, I might come clean be honest with her and break it off.. but that could be a risk cos finding someone who truly gives a f.uck about me might be impossible again
Re: Before I Marry .. by Ddigit: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2021
It depends on what you call lust, but if you mean to say you don't find her sexually attractive enough, then there is no point continuing with such a union.
Re: Before I Marry .. by greatnaija01: 4:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Moorish:
Sex vs love
Sexy woman vs cute

My current fiancé is someone I genuinely care about.
I just fucking care about her. However ..

My previous two exes were like the bbw type women, and honestly that’s the peak body type that brings out the animal in me. Currently fighting strong desires to bang one of them once more

My question to the sages here is

Is it possible to find lust in your partner after finding love ? Cos I love my woman. But I don’t lust her. On the other hand I never truly loved my last two exes, but I did lust after them a lot

I pray I find lust in my woman. If I don’t find it soon, I might come clean be honest with her and break it off.. but that could be a risk cos finding someone who truly gives a f.uck about me might be impossible again

You do not LOVE any woman. You just want all them for wrong reasons. LUST? you want to LUST? then you are lost.... LOVE contains physical attraction. If you love character, you will find how to LOVE the body.

I love your sincerity... But I need you to look into yourself and find LOVE. You just want good character and badass sex. But you need to LOVE her 100% o.... LOVE DISTRACTS FROM LUST.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Marry .. by Moorish: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2021
greatnaija01:

You do not LOVE any woman. You just want all them for wrong reasons. LUST? you want to LUST? then you are lost.... LOVE contains physical attraction. If you love character, you will find how to LOVE the body.

I love your sincerity... But I need you to look into yourself and find LOVE. You just want good character and badass sex. But you need to LOVE her 100% o.... LOVE DISTRACTS FROM LUST.
There is no lie in your post

I do love my current woman.

I was reflecting on my original question and confusion

And I resolved to go ahead and marry my fiancé, but I will have a sit down with her so she can work on being all that I want body wise. She already has the blueprint, I just need her to bulk up in the right places, it’s also gonna involve exercise/toning and I will walk down that road with her

She gives me peace.

One thing that gave me joy is that I have never cheated on her, not Even once. I feel proud of myself

Thx for your wisdom
Re: Before I Marry .. by greatnaija01: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Moorish:

There is no lie in your post

I do love my current woman.

I was reflecting on my original question and confusion

And I resolved to go ahead and marry my fiancé, but I will have a sit down with her so she can work on being all that I want body wise. She already has the blueprint, I just need her to bulk up in the right places, it’s also gonna involve exercise/toning and I will walk down that road with her

She gives me peace.

One thing that gave me joy is that I have never cheated on her, not Even once. I feel proud of myself

Thx for your wisdom

Bro, why not MAKE her the kind of woman BY FEEDING HER BETA FOOD... with GOAT MEAT grin

Giving her lots of milky snacks and oily treats.

Then she can take fattening pills if she is toooooo skinnyyyy

then wear skimpy skirts to reveal her ELEPHANT LAPS o while maintaining a shapy waist...

BOTTOM LINE:
TRUE LOVE CAN BE GROWN, it doesn't happen overnight

1 Like

Re: Before I Marry .. by Moorish: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2021
greatnaija01:

Bro, why not MAKE her the kind of woman BY FEEDING HER BETA FOOD... with GOAT MEAT grin

Giving her lots of milky snacks and oily treats.

Then she can take fattening pills if she is toooooo skinnyyyy

then wear skimpy skirts to reveal her ELEPHANT LAPS o while maintaining a shapy waist...

BOTTOM LINE:
TRUE LOVE CAN BE GROWN, it doesn't happen overnight
grin grin

You made me laugh with that! Alot of wisdom there too!

She doesn’t live with me yet so the fattening process has not yet begun

But we shall embark on it once we marry and she moves in with me, including exercise

I agree with you, it’s better to build your woman to your own taste rather than going for ready made. You will appreciate it more.

(1) (Reply)

Whats D Major Objective Of Being In Relationship? / Vibes And Masculinity / Lady Cancels Wedding After She Discovered Her Fiance Is Already Married With Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.