Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) (57886 Views)

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by chatinent: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
OChimex:

His ex-wife's niece not his own blood niece.

Bloggers tho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kabongo1:
The lady is the niece to his ex-wife not to Hulk.

That's worse
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by princewarri1985: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
The undoing of his stupid ex wife was allowing her niece to stay with them while being married to the Hulk, that means the hulk has been sleeping with the niece while still married to his stupid ex wife, Now the niece has taken over, MY ADVICE TO EVERY WOMAN OUT THERE PLEASE DONT ALLOW YOUR SISTERS, COUSINS, OR ANY FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS TO STAY WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE MARRIED, 10 year back my girlfriend younger sister called me that she will be passing the night in my place because she came for a church programe and i agreed, she slept on the floor and i slept on the bed, at midnight i felt a hand rubbing me to my suprise it was her, God gave me the courage to resist her and i never told her elder sister what she did, so women be wise

2 Likes

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Juicy001: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:
this guy wey sabi score insane long range shots n bully players with his physique..
congrats to him sha bt why his niece na? he is rich, tall n handsome n gat nice physique dt can win any bea heart, why his niece na?
maybe Brazil tradition accepts it but its kinda strange to hear..
my papa say "d worst tin to do in dis life is to criticize wat u don't understand or wat u av no idea about"
congrats to d lovely looking couple..

Na niece to the ex o...
But this niece fine abeg...
grin
I wonder how the ex go dey feel
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

Even thought the headline is wrong and it is his "EX-WIVE's NIECE".....things like this happened in the Bible and happens elsewhere in Europe among Royal families....

Even though I wouldn't support it, but if it was not supposedly wrong in the Bible.....why is it wrong now....since it is CERTAIN GOD DOESNT MAKE ERRORS?

Plus who decided what is wrong or right?

Kidnapping you used does not relate.....because even Kidnappers know kidnapping is wrong.....Lack of Tolerance and Understanding is what is keeping us Nigerians where we are
So kidnapers should know kidnapping is wrong but you you are excused to know that marrying your niece is wrong right?

For scientific reasons, go and read about the English royal family that practiced incest. Why did u think Queen Victoria lost so many children? She was born 15 times in the family. The ailments they experienced can only be imagined. Go and read more about them and see what happened to them

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by bmdmix11: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kabongo1:
been reading upvb down looking for who d niece relate to.

bloggers self
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Preacherrr:
YOUR OPEN APPROVAL TO THIS ABOMINABLE ACT IS AN INDICATION THAT YOU PRACTICE IT. YOU AND YOUR KIND SHOULD WAIT FOR THE SAINTS TO BE RAPTURED BEFORE YOU PEOPLE TURN THIS WORLD UPSIDE. MTCHEEW SICK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

Oga it is his "Ex-wives Niece"....confirm story before commenting ......your moniker says "Preacher" surely you should know the bible tells you to "study to show yourself approved...." and surely there are instances in the Bible of cousins ABI.....

Plus who decides what is wrong.....over 200 years ago....medical surgery would have been impossible.....because the CHURCH in Europe decided that opening a human being even if it was a corpse was NECROMANCY (WITCHCRAFT)

and people were burnt alive as witches/wizards for that by the church.....even priest and pope preached against it....200 years later is it still an abomination....there are many other things that would have seemed wrong before that are right now
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by sylve11: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Commot eye for your niece, baba.

This is Nigeria!

Lol

You dey used brain accused him sey him dey do him niece abi? grin grin cool
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by jasmine1600: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wrong information, not his own niece rather his ex wife’s niece. It’s even a stale news
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by meetirimiya: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!
Don't be fast to judge since you don't know their tradition! I know alot of insane things happen in this 21st century but some things are also rooted to the tradition.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Daleoba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/hulk-niece-wife-pregnant-instagram-25020522
Please verify before you post,the girl in question is Hulk Ex wife Niece not Hulk's
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
GOFRONT:
Well, Me am not surprised at all......why because, in Nigeria here, even Uzoamaka Ohiri slept with her elder sister's husband, got pregnant and brought the baby for Nedu to cater for!!!!

Hulk even tried to have gone that extra mile to impregnate his wifey's niece.....

A colleague of mine has impregnated his Wifey's younger sister who lives with them.....

Cross Carpet of Sex everywhere nowadays.
grin
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Lixusheng(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
So how does his brother or sister, her parent, feel about this?

Incest is so much these days.

Make parents dey dey careful with their children now o. Some children are opened to be stupid while some have standby pedophiles who don't mind making them useless.

The rate of moral decadence is so alarming.

The headline not put am well... His former wife niece.... Thats who he is dating
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by FreedomArmy: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Just because of big breast and big ass you trow away your brain.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by rolams(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
We can hear world now because he's not a muslim. If otherwise, we for don hear am!

Na only God fit judge those of you who always attack Islam!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is common in groups of people who are obsessed with ugly a-- pale skin. They inbreed for it. It's one of the reasons certain ethnicities are so ugly.

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Zakarara(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
We don't know when,, but certainly d end is near.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kabongo1:
Can you imagine
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

So kidnapers should know kidnapping is wrong but you you are excused to know that marrying your niece is wrong right?

For scientific reasons, go and read about the English royal family that practiced incest. Why did u think Queen Victoria lost so many children? She was born 15 times in the family. The ailments they experienced can only be imagined. Go and read more about them and see what happened to them

If you talk about scientic reasons, then that's a valid point...but then smoking is so bad that Companies that survive on cigarettes still advice people not to do it....and they still decide it's their right to do it.....it is their choice to get th implications

But my point is people shouldn't come here with "moral" or "religious" backings saying it is wrong.....because the person's religion or customs or "morals" might be different from yours
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by sylve11: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingpele:
Abomination ,but if it his former wife niece then I might be wrong but if it any of his own siblings child it is wrong whether their tradition permit it.direct Genetics combination doesn't suppose to occur especially in bringing a human being into the world, because of inherent imperfections in human DNA ,so scientifically it is wrong. and spiritually ,it is wrong also ,God forbid such relationship ,that some people did it in old testament is not for future indulgence but just for reference .he can't play in a big club yet he is busy playing with a niece in the aza room

Hmmmm cool
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
His niece? Wow! that's a new one.

shocked
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

If you talk about scientic reasons, then that's a valid point...but then smoking is so bad that Companies that survive on cigarettes still advice people not to do it....and they still decide it's their right to do it.....it is their choice to get th implications

But my point is people shouldn't come here with "moral" or "religious" backings saying it is wrong.....because the person's religion or customs or "morals" might be different from yours
Okay, keep sexing your niece bro. It's your blood, make ur sister join too so it can be a party. Your life, ur dirk, their puxxies

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by TicketGreen: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Commot eye for your niece, baba.

This is Nigeria!
It's common in the North or is it only cousins dey get married too sef?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

How convenient to talk about one instance....queen victoria who married her first cousin (from mother's side)......the current queen of England Elizabeth is married to Prince Phillip (who died) are they not First cousins as well....did any of their children die......almost all the European royals in history married their cousins, how many mysterious deaths did their children have

Most Northerners (Adamawa state) people are know marry their cousins...how many mysterious deaths.....

You started with "science" to look smart ... Didn't help you at all along the line

Good thing it is his "wives niece".....if it was his ..It has happened in the Bible and Quaran....which is the standard for almost EVERYONE IN NIGERIA
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by atilla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Former Brazil international Hulk, real name Givanildo Vieira de Sousa, says there is nothing hidden about his dating the [b]niece of his ex-wife [/b]Iran Angelo de Souza, according to UOL.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/hulk-hide-dating-wifes-niece-271015/amp
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

Okay, keep sexing your niece bro. It's your blood, make ur sister join too so it can be a party. Your life, ur dirk, their puxxies

Typical Nigerian man.....instead of engaging in a proper argument....you are trying emotional blackmail......hahaha.....there are thousand and one women in the world and it is unheard of in my tradition....so I don't see why being controversial

But if it is normal in my tradition I would do it

Tell me where you are from in Nigeria....and I would tell you one "immoral" thing you do as tradition
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into
I just hope your relatives see this and identify you and quarantine you from their daughters.

Disgraceful inbred!

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Newboss(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
This report is partially false.

The girl is his ex wife's niece, not his niece. They're not related.

However, according to English, your wife's niece is your niece and you're her uncle
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by sylve11: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
I just hope your relatives see this and identify you and quarantine you from their daughters.

Disgraceful inbred!

grin cool
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

Typical Nigerian man.....instead of engaging in a proper argument....you are trying emotional blackmail......hahaha.....there are thousand and one women in the world and it is unheard of in my tradition....so I don't see why being controversial

But if it is normal in my tradition I would do it

Tell me where you are from in Nigeria....and I would tell you one "immoral" thing you do as tradition
U cannot change someone's ideologies in a day. If u dont see anything wrong in after all you are the only one that can convince yourself with experience and more knowledge. Even as scientists there are things u say to normal people that will make them think you are maad. But with time and knowledge they get to understand that you are right after all. You can't convince an SS 1 student of physics that Newtonian laws have limitations as a random guy he met on the street. But as he progresses...he gets to understand.

So the best way is to let you see with time there's no sense, scientifically, morally in marrhiny ur niece.

I dont too much do religion because the law was not given to Christians but to Jews and we are not Jews. The law forbade marrying nieces but like I said.. I ain't fan of the law
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by alizma: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buildingplug:
Ok it's finally confirmed: wonders shall never end. Never.
Nothing like wonder here, learn about the tradition in Brazil before shouting wonder. Avunculate marriage is permissible in Brazil. It is not a taboo over there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.