Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) (57855 Views)

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by teekrackz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
She’s his ex wife’s niece not his....

Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by alizma: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:
this guy wey sabi score insane long range shots n bully players with his physique..
congrats to him sha bt why his niece na? he is rich, tall n handsome n gat nice physique dt can win any bea heart, why his niece na?
maybe Brazil tradition accepts it but its kinda strange to hear..
my papa say "d worst tin to do in dis life is to criticize wat u don't understand or wat u av no idea about"
congrats to d lovely looking couple..
You are right bro, before I comment, I took about an hour to search on the matter at hand. This is my findings;
Such marriage is called Avunculate marriage
The practice is allowed in Brazil and not consider as a taboo
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Love55freas(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
beautiful woman
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by alizma: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!
You lie. Better pack your spot back. Na which external body marry Adam and Eve children?
The practice is allowed in their country.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by ifud(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

I see nothing wrong here n its not asif its his direct blood sister...hulk Is matured n knows better wat he is doing..
if its a taboo in brazil, he won't bring it online..
Brazilians are mostly Christians n its wat he did is wrong, pls alloe GOD judge both bcox i do hear say customs do allow it..
Nigeria dt we do see homosexuality and fathers sleeping with daughters go follow criticize this one..
My religion forbids it... He's may approve. Who made me a judge?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by BennixB(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kabongo1:
The lady is the niece to his ex-wife not to Hulk.

Go and read it again.
It's Hulk's niece.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

How convenient to talk about one instance....queen victoria who married her first cousin (from mother's side)......the current queen of England Elizabeth is married to Prince Phillip (who died) are they not First cousins as well....did any of their children die......almost all the European royals in history married their cousins, how many mysterious deaths did their children have

Most Northerners (Adamawa state) people are know marry their cousins...how many mysterious deaths.....

You started with "science" to look smart ... Didn't help you at all along the line

Good thing it is his "wives niece".....if it was his ..It has happened in the Bible and Quaran....which is the standard for almost EVERYONE IN NIGERIA
Yea... The same way u see nothing wrong in a man inserting his penis in another man's bum bum because no one dies from jt
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Missionaire: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
He is even thanking God!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

How convenient to talk about one instance....queen victoria who married her first cousin (from mother's side)......the current queen of England Elizabeth is married to Prince Phillip (who died) are they not First cousins as well....did any of their children die......almost all the European royals in history married their cousins, how many mysterious deaths did their children have

Most Northerners (Adamawa state) people are know marry their cousins...how many mysterious deaths.....

You started with "science" to look smart ... Didn't help you at all along the line

Good thing it is his "wives niece".....if it was his ..It has happened in the Bible and Quaran....which is the standard for almost EVERYONE IN NIGERIA
Yea... The same way u see nothing wrong in a man inserting his stuck in another man's bum bum because no one dies from jt
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stepanovs:

Yea... The same way u see nothing wrong in a man inserting his stick in another man's bum bum because no one dies from jt
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
OP gerrout, it's his exwife's niece not his grin
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Chrisokc17: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's hi
s ex wife niece not his direct niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Chrisokc17: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's his ex wife niece not his direct niece

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
The headline is misleading. The new pregnant wife is the niece to his ex wife, not his own niece.

So technically his children from both marriages will be 3rd cousins to each other undecided

I bet he has been eyeing the babe long before divorcing the ex

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Snitch24(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silly hyporcate y'all
We're all brothers and sisters
As far as they're not from the same parent
I don't see anything wrong with it
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by elonize(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cultures varies...its been done in Nigeria here.so it may not be taboo der..
Sm ppo commenting are just experiencing culture shock...relax n do research abt dis.don't criticize
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
BennixB:

Go and read it again.
It's Hulk's niece.

She is the niece of his ex wife
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chai, I remember when I had a crush on my cousin, the girl fine die, soft lips nice color my spec in every way.

If no be say na Nigeria we Dey, assuming we Dey abroad, chai, I for marry that girl grin

Guy, I can relate grin
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Killerman007: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wrong information... She is the ex-wife's niece.. nt Hulk's niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by shegz24(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hulk is not a Nigerian or in Nigeria.

He is Brazilian. Traditio differs.

chatinent:

Commot eye for your niece, baba.

This is Nigeria!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by shegz24(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oh its even his ex wife's neice.

Not really an issue then.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seriously

You'll be posting anything you like until happens to you.

Come, if d righteous will not stand- Darkness will take over. A vacuum is never wants to be empty I hope you know that.

paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pls this article is wrong, its hes ex-wifes neiece.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Calm down, hausa tribe and fulani practice the same thing in Nigeria.
chatinent:

This is Nigeria!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by rollywise(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
That means it's allowed in their culture. Some people and culture are just too simple. What one culture will kill and die for another culture will dance and laugh over. May my life be simple
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

This is Nigeria!
no mind the he goat
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by frog12: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
you no know BRAZIL. na only MONEY talks over there
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Dextre(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into

Who are you to question him too? What is this one saying, so because it’s tradition, we cannot give our own opinion
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kabongo1:
The lady is the niece to his ex-wife not to Hulk.
Ok then
This is very allowed
Will be sweeter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.