Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) (57861 Views)

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by psalmz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
It can never happen here ,total nonsense
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!
each pair of their parents are not related.
u call that inbreeding?
can you spot instances where this kind of union produced negative outcomes?
i stand to be corrected this kind of marriage has no side effect.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into

It is his wife's niece. Not from Hulk's direct family. Either way, Hulk really messed up and Camila has no shame to still her Aunt's husband and break her home.

Wish them the best and I hope Hulk's ex-wife Iran Sousa finds joy some other way.

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
I remember when this story broke out. How do you do this to your Aunt? Hulk did not try. Kai.

Feel for his ex-wife Iran. Her own niece she loved.

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
teekrackz:
She’s his ex wife’s niece not his....

Fake news

She is still his niece. Just that they are not of the same bloodline.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by chidiebere123(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ex wife niece not his niece according to sport radio brila FM ..
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Tpharell: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

depends on ur definition of "right thinking" because incest was once traced to begin in the bible with cain..
DTS not an excuse though bt I dnt need morals or laws to tell me dt incest is wrong bcoz I CNT feel or see myself doing such..
let jus allow others do wat would make DM happy....las las na GOD go judge us
Leaving religious sentiments out medical science has shown over time that inbred children develop with genetic conditions that impair cognitive abilities and muscular functions, hence should be avoided as it limits genetic diversity.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Coolbadguy: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
His ex wife niece he married and she is pregnant, so no problem with that.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by weyreypey: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
psalmz:
It can never happen here ,total non.sense
You'll love that greatly. Just go and pay that guy his 180k you scammed from him
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
psalmz:
It can never happen here ,total nonsense
Ignore all trolls. Keep ignoring while I keep reporting

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmm
But if you check am true true incest started from Adam and Eve oo

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by sleek82(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

No right thinking tribe allows incest.
this is not incest, they are not blood related!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Incest is bad and sinful any day, anywhere.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by benzzyno(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
His niece abi the Ex-wife niece?

Make una d try d do proper reporting o
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by KingCold: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Niece? Did I read right? wtf?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Inbreeding!
I can't believe that kind of incestuous relationship very much common in the North of Nigeria, especially among the Kanuri people, is also okay for this footballer. You can't just marry a close relative and claim it was inspired by true love. It's an abomination.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by saxbe(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fake news .it is his wife niece ......
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na we forbid everything pass na we God no still send pass
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by mahluck(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by adecz: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎
Marrying his brother's daughter❓❓❕❕☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by shantti(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
I saw this news in another blog, the girl in question is his ex wife's niece and not his niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by deedeemob(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Who posted this crap. It's his ex wife's niece not his own niece. So much for stupid blogging in Nigeria.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by luv2rolly(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2021
stop misleading the public, thats his ex-wife's niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by nwosu1982: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!
Afikpo people in Ebonyi State and Ohafia people in Abia state do marry their cousins
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by goldfinger007: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2021
False news, It's not his niece. Rather his ex wife's niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by benjanny(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Stop Misleading people with false information

having a sexual commitment with a relative is an incest in all part of the world

Hulk is expecting a baby with the niece of his ex wife
tell people this and stop circulating wrong info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.