Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

#mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) (650 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) by TeamLeader(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2021
I'm not a motivational speaker tho but I've got some;

Believe in yourself

Don't quit! It might seems so far when it is near.

Tough time never last but tough people do.

you can achieve anything you want in this life only if you believe.

If you can walk, crawl, jump, run, make sure you keep moving

As long as hustle continues success is assured.

When the spirit rises and command even the gods will obey

The impossible is possible when you see the possibilities.

fear women

share yours favorite motivation let's see. you can share pictures too.

Lalasticlala
Myn44
Dominique

Re: #mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy
Nothing of worth comes so easily...

I love this quote like mad..
Re: #mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) by Lilsameey: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
TeamLeader:

I'm not a motivational speaker tho but I've got some;

Believe in yourself

Don't quit! It might seems so far when it is near.

Tough time never last but tough people do.

you can achieve anything you want in this life only if you believe.

If you can walk, crawl, jump, run, make sure you keep moving

As long as hustle continues success is assured.

When the spirit rises and command even the gods will obey

The impossible is possible when you see the possibilities.

fear women

share yours favorite motivation let's see. you can share pictures too.

Lalasticlala
Myn44
Dominique
,..I started my restaurant with just one plate of rice and today my restaurant is the biggest restaurant in Lagos, Don't give up on your goals grin
Re: #mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) by Duchessree(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'm not a motivational speaker but let me motivate someone today tongue

Its until you put the button of spinal cord inside the triangle of the calabash , that you'll know life is a strawberry

Just because the hunter left the canteen does not mean the prisoner will make it to daybreak without a fish flying in arithmetic progression

Life is like a spoon , sometimes it takes only a shovel to understand what the yam is trying to potate

Peace wink

1 Like

Re: #mondaymotivation. Motivate Someone Today. Whats Your Favorite Motivation (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
"Your next break through is one step ahead, keep pushing"

Favfables

(1) (Reply)

Between These Two Things Which Is Harder For Women? / I Need To Bang A Wide Pxxxy / Ladies What Do You Think About This Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.