Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update (9337 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / Samsung S8 Oreo Update.... Who Has Gotten The Update Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Flytime: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Illimitable:

Switch off the phone and check if it’s there.

If it’s not there, reset the phone and check if it’s there.

or better still
Deanolamide update your phone through itunes
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by DeanOlamide(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
tecnolad:

Is your phone jailbroken?

Initially I forgot my iCloud passcode and cos of misinformation from some repairer who told me I can’t restore it aside using WiFi and I agreed and was using WiFi until I got a link to slot with processes and all of that they restore my phone back ….

I am using it normal now without WiFi …..

Could that little issue be the fault ?

Cos I am using my phone back with my SIM card inserted and working fine …

Or I should result to manual updating ?

I have used several iPhones and never had such issues …
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by DeanOlamide(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Flytime:
or better still
Deanolamide update your phone through itunes

Thank you boss … I will try this cos I have tried a lot options yet nothing let me try this ….

Appreciate bro..
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
This iPhone 13 Pro Max is so sleek.

It’s more powerful than the 12 Pro Max and the battery life is like a Lordmart gen.

It’s barely dropped battery juice since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s more powerful than the 12 Pro Max and the battery life is like a Lordmart gen.

It's new, so battery life will be awesome.

Wait for battery health to drop, then we ascertain the strength.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Segun2222: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Does android 11 have System wide live texts…it only works on pics on android on iOS it’ll work system wide including inside other 3rd party apps without having to screenshot first
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Segun2222: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Illimitable:

I should have just waited for 13pm now I’m stuck on 12pm and I can notice little battery reduction from 11pm
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Segun2222: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
DeanOlamide:

Thank you boss … I will try this cos I have tried a lot options yet nothing let me try this ….

Appreciate bro..
use iTunes download ur os from Ipsw.me
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Auskyd:

It's new, so battery life will be awesome.

Wait for battery health to drop, then we ascertain the strength.

I was not talking about the awesomeness. I was talking about the fact that 13 pro max has bigger batteries(about 2.5 hours longer in comparison to 12 pro max) from a single charge.

Segun2222:
I should have just waited for 13pm now I’m stuck on 12pm and I can notice little battery reduction from 11pm

14 will be better than 13. There will be wholesome changes in the hardware be software. I will also be getting 14 if that happens.

2 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Illimitable:

I was not talking about the awesomeness. I was talking about the fact that 13 pro max has bigger batteries(about 2.5 hours longer in comparison to 12 pro max) from a single charge.

14 will be better than 13. There will be wholesome changes in the hardware be software. I will also be getting 14 if that happens.

Apple go cash out for your head lol

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by credon: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
SweetBuns:
Go on reddit and see what they are saying about it

you wont find what you are looking for here

The guys here are not really using iOS, just transsion marketers and xiaomi fanboys

or you just move to ask your question on the apple thread
You are right o, majority of Nairalanders are tecno and intel dem, but remember there are sooo many second hand iphone 6,7,.... to x series in circulation, infact na hot business sef, so they will show to comment
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Auskyd:

This is like saying bakers are cashing out on your head because you eat bread almost every day.

If you are happy with what you are getting, how does it matter?
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Illimitable:

This is like saying bakers are cashing out on your head because you eat bread almost every day.

If you are happy with what you are getting, how does it matter?

While I don't eat bread everyday, I feel your analogy.

Chop life abeg. No time
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Would be a while before I upgrade
I’m still looking forward to reviews for bugs
Last time I upgraded my ios, Apple Music turned faulty lagged and couldn’t play offline

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by sawdi: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by sawdi: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2021
SweetBuns:
Go on reddit and see what they are saying about it

you wont find what you are looking for here

The guys here are not really using iOS, just transsion marketers and xiaomi fanboys

or you just move to ask your question on the apple thread

Please is there an Apple thread on NL? Help share link if so please. I’ve been searching for it.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Auskyd:

iPhone 14 Pro Max is too good.

Apple can have all my money. cheesy grin

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Illimitable:

iPhone 14 Pro Max is too good.

Apple can have all my money. cheesy grin

5H SOT is what you are happy about? Lol bro.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Auskyd:

5H SOT is what you are happy about? Lol bro.

What are you talking about?

I had it on for only 5 hours yesterday cos I got it very late in the evening last night. The battery on 14PM is actually one of the best around.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Illimitable:

What are you talking about?

I had it on for only 5 hours yesterday cos I got it very late in the evening last night. The battery on 14PM is actually one of the best around.

The 13 pro max is better. Check reviews.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Tecnophone: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
tell the jjc
Ekakamba:

grin tongue
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Auskyd:

The 13 pro max is better. Check reviews.

13 PM is better than 14 PM or the battery on 13PM is better than the one on 14 PM?
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Illimitable:

13 PM is better than 14 PM or the battery on 13PM is better than the one on 14 PM?

Battery. Even usage, it is. Or significantly better. It’s a very superficial upgrade. During the launching they compared the chip to the A13 and not even the A15.

You’re buying dynamic island, pill cut out and cameras. That’s all. The 13 pro max is no pushover to the 14 pro max at all

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Battery. Even usage, it is. Or significantly better. It’s a very superficial upgrade. During the launching they compared the chip to the A13 and not even the A15.

You’re buying dynamic island, pill cut out and cameras. That’s all. The 13 pro max is no pushover to the 14 pro max at all

Nothing you say here is true.

14 PM is significantly better than the 13 PM. 14 PM will give you up to 29 hours video play back while the 13 PM gives you 28 hours.

The engine that runs 14 PM is A16 Bionic and it has an extra 20% efficiency over the A15 that runs the 13 PM. The display on 14PM is also better(2000 nits) to 13 PM’s 1200 nits.

I did a pound to pound comparative metric with both devices and I can tell you free of charge that the 14 PM is the superior device. Maybe the difference isn’t much but if you are 0.0000002mm offside, then you are offside. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 4:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Illimitable:

Nothing you say here is true.

14 PM is significantly better than the 13 PM. 14 PM will give you up to 29 hours video play back while the 13 PM gives you 28 hours.

The engine that runs 14 PM is A16 Bionic and it has an extra 20% efficiency over the A15 that runs the 13 PM. The display on 14PM is also better(2000 nits) to 13 PM’s 1200 nits.

I did a pound to pound comparative metric with both devices and I can tell you free of charge that the 14 PM is the superior device. Maybe the difference isn’t much but if you are 0.0000002mm offside, then you are offside. cheesy grin

Nothing I say is true, yet reviews are popping up everyday to show you why the 13 pro max is just as good as the 14 pro max? Lol. You don buy am so you have to defend it. Reviewers both here in Nigeria and abroad all say the same thing, and even battery life is significantly better on the 13 pro max than the 14.

You're hammering on nitts when the phone will never reach 2000 indoors? Like you can't manually set it yourself. You have to go outside for it to trigger,, and it spends less than 5 minutes else your battery starts to suffer lol

I won't say you threw money away Sha, you just fell for a really good marketing and presentation strategy. Na island and bragging rights you buy. Nothing else. Lmao. That 20% efficiency is a big, fat lie. I bet you 50k anywhere that apple never mentioned this and you don't have the stats to prove it.
During the launch they compared it to the A13. Not even 14 oh, 13! Lol this guy
Abi you go say you review phones pass this guy for my screenshot? Go to tiktok and YouTube and watch tens of review showing you the same thing.

Even durability, the 13 pro max is more durable than the 14 pro max. There are videos on YouTube to prove it.

Can't blame you tho. I upgrade all the time. I'm a Samsung person, so that means when the s23 comes, I'll get that too. But I won't kid myself and say the upgrade is waaay better than the previous one.

Swallow this L low-key, you get me?

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Nothing I say is true, yet reviews are popping up everyday to show you why the 13 pro max is just as good as the 14 pro max? Lol. You don buy am so you have to defend it. Reviewers both here in Nigeria and abroad all say the same thing, and even battery life is significantly better on the 13 pro max than the 14.

You're hammering on nitts when the phone will never reach 2000 indoors? Like you can't manually set it yourself. You have to go outside for it to trigger,, and it spends less than 5 minutes else your battery starts to suffer lol

I won't say you threw money away Sha, you just fell for a really good marketing and presentation strategy. Na island and bragging rights you buy. Nothing else. Lmao. That 20% efficiency is a big, fat lie. I bet you 50k anywhere that apple never mentioned this and you don't have the stats to prove it.
During the launch they compared it to the A13. Not even 14 oh, 13! Lol this guy
Abi you go say you review phones pass this guy for my screenshot? Go to tiktok and YouTube and watch tens of review showing you the same thing.

Even durability, the 13 pro max is more durable than the 14 pro max. There are videos on YouTube to prove it.

Can't blame you tho. I upgrade all the time. I'm a Samsung person, so that means when the s23 comes, I'll get that too. But I won't kid myself and say the upgrade is waaay better than the previous one.

Swallow this L low-key, you get me?

You are quoting the comments of someone who hasn’t even held an iPhone before. You people believe every rubbish your read on the internet. Who gives a flying fück what Fisayo has to say about 14 PM?

A16 Bionic has a billion more transistors than A15. It has 50% more GPU memory bandwidth than the A15. There’s a reason the 14PM is selling more than the regular 14. The regular 14 still has A15 bionic and people are snubbing it for the better processor.

There’s no single metric the 13PM trumps the 14PM - and you should stop relying on people’s reviews to form your own opinion. A lot of these nuccas are broke and they would justify not buying the latest device to mask their broke insecurities.

14PM is 1 billion times better than 13PM.

2 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Illimitable:

You are quoting the comments of someone who hasn’t even held an iPhone before. You people believe every rubbish your read on the internet. Who gives a flying fück what Fisayo has to say about 14 PM?

A16 Bionic has a billion more transistors than A15. It has 50% more GPU memory bandwidth than the A15. There’s a reason the 14PM is selling more than the regular 14. The regular 14 still has A15 bionic and people are snubbing it for the better processor.

There’s no single metric the 13PM trumps the 14PM - and you should stop relying on people’s reviews to form your own opinion. A lot of these nuccas are broke and they would justify not buying the latest device to mask their broke insecurities.

14PM is 1 billion times better than 13PM.

Lol Fisayo that literally unboxed a 14 pro max before even you got it? You dey joke?

14 pro wey even me wey dey street don press for Cv taya? Uncle don’t cap abeg. The A16 is only marginally better than the A15. The 14 pro max is a good phone, but coming from the 13 pro max, it’s not much of an upgrade. Outside the dynamic island, the 13 pro max is equally powerful as the 14. People are snubbing the 14 because it’s the same processor, not because it is A 16 is better. People want new things. A15 is old.

You did not buy an upgrade bro. You bought marketing and slick presentation. The chip is not even way faster than the s22 ultra from early this year.

And you say we should watch reviews? People that buy and use tech for a living and you that buy your phone to snap pics and impress women, who make i believe? Lol. My guy

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol Fisayo that literally unboxed a 14 pro max before even you got it? You dey joke?

Literally unboxed it in your dreams? You people lie for a living. Show me where he unboxed the 14 pro max.
Unboxed? Na beans? If Fisayo unboxes anything it’s a dummy.

Auskyd:

14 pro wey even me wey dey street don press for Cv taya? Uncle don’t cap abeg. The A16 is only marginally better than the A15. The 14 pro max is a good phone, but coming from the 13 pro max, it’s not much of an upgrade. Outside the dynamic island, the 13 pro max is equally powerful as the 14. People are snubbing the 14 because it’s the same processor, not because it is A 16 is better. People want new things. A15 is old.

I am sure you have even pressed 16 PM taya. The ones that is yet to be manufactured, you have pressed it taya(in your dreams). You went from 13PM is better than 14PM to A16 is only marginally better than A15.

You aren’t even consistent to be taken seriously on te he issues. There’s nobody that has used 13PM that would say 14PM isn’t an upgrade. 14PM is even an upgrade on the 14 that came out the same month but it’s not an upgrade on a device made last year?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Auskyd:

You did not buy an upgrade bro. You bought marketing and slick presentation. The chip is not even way faster than the s22 ultra from early this year.

You are right, it’s a downgrade. cheesy

A16 is faster than any processor ever made by Samsung. I am now totally convinced you don’t know what you are talking about. If I bring stats that put A16 over Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 , you would make a U-turn and tell me it’s only marginal. You have no clue.

Auskyd:

And you say we should watch reviews? People that buy and use tech for a living and you that buy your phone to snap pics and impress women, who make i believe? Lol. My guy

The difference between me and those losers who do reviews is a YouTube channel. I have used every iPhone ever made since 2007 but to people like you, those who don’t show off don’t have any knowledge. You have no clue.

This is the Geekbench score of the chips that power 14PM & S22 ultra. It’s dead on arrival for Samsung. You can’t even compare the chips on 13PM to S22 ultra, and you want to compare to 14PM. You are either drunk or clueless. Better go and sell your Ultra and 5 pairs of shoes to jump on the 14PM.

The world has left you behind. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illimitable:

Literally unboxed it in your dreams? You people lie for a living. Show me where he unboxed the 14 pro max.
Unboxed? Na beans? If Fisayo unboxes anything it’s a dummy.

I am sure you have even pressed 16 PM taya. The ones that is yet to be manufactured, you have pressed it taya(in your dreams). You went from 13PM is better than 14PM to A16 is only marginally better than A15.

You aren’t even consistent to be taken seriously on te he issues. There’s nobody that has used 13PM that would say 14PM isn’t an upgrade. 14PM is even an upgrade on the 14 that came out the same month but it’s not an upgrade on a device made last year?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

You are right, it’s a downgrade. cheesy

A16 is faster than any processor ever made by Samsung. I am now totally convinced you don’t know what you are talking about. If I bring stats that put A16 over Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 , you would make a U-turn and tell me it’s only marginal. You have no clue.

The difference between me and those losers who do reviews is a YouTube channel. I have used every iPhone ever made since 2007 but to people like you, those who don’t show off don’t have any knowledge. You have no clue.

This is the Geekbench score of the chips that power 14PM & S22 ultra. It’s dead on arrival for Samsung. You can’t even compare the chips on 13PM to S22 ultra, and you want to compare to 14PM. You are either drunk or clueless. Better go and sell your Ultra and 5 pairs of shoes to jump on the 14PM.

The world has left you behind. cheesy

Fisayo Fosudo was my peer while at the University of Lagos, and is one of the most popular YouTubers right now. He has a video where he unboxed the 14 pro max. A simple google search would have saved you from sounding like a fool. Lol.

I don't have to brag about using phones like you, cos using phones no be big deal for me. E fit dey shack you as per smallie wey just start to use phones, but to me, na nothing.

The presentation from Apple did not compare the A16 with it's predecessor, the A15. The compared it with the A13. Im Sure If you took time to go back and watch it, you'd see it. Alas, fools never take their time to verify stuff. Just throw words around like buffoon.

I never compared the A16 with a Samsung. I don't know where you got that deluded opinion from, but not from me sha. Lmao.

If I wanted to, I would have bought the 13 pro max instead of the S22 ultra. It's a matter of functionality for me, not for people with an inflated ego and the need to show off the use of the iphone like you.

When the S23 ultra comes out, I'll probably buy it because I just like using samsungs, not because there is something special about them.

It's people like you that give apple fans a bad rep with the way you make the iphone look like a phone that has no limitations.

Once again, congrats on buying the dynamic island. All this nonsense you're yarning doesn't make it better than the 13 pro max.

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever.

See screenshot for the unboxing, buffoon. I've helped you with a visual aid for your searches later lmao

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Fisayo Fosudo was my peer while at the University of Lagos, and is one of the most popular YouTubers right now. He has a video where he unboxed the 14 pro max. A simple google search would have saved you from sounding like a fool. Lol.

You are very stupid. Fisayo unboxed his iPhone 5 days ago on YouTube. Today makes exactly one week I got mine. So you are telling me 5 days is longer than 7 days? What is wrong with you moronic Nigerians that you cannot even get your details straight?

Dem curse una?

Auskyd:

I don't have to brag about using phones like you, cos using phones no be big deal for me. E fit dey shack you as per smallie wey just start to use phones, but to me, na nothing.

You cannot brag cos you can’t afford buying the latest flagship every year. Stop capping.

Auskyd:

The presentation from Apple did not compare the A16 with it's predecessor, the A15. The compared it with the A13. Im Sure If you took time to go back and watch it, you'd see it. Alas, fools never take their time to verify stuff. Just throw words around like buffoon.

You are a capital slowpoke. Apple’s presentation means nothing. There are techies who conduct geekbench scores on latest devices. Apple compared it to A13 because A13 is more powerful than A15

Auskyd:

I never compared the A16 with a Samsung. I don't know where you got that deluded opinion from, but not from me sha. Lmao.

That was what you said. You said A16 chip isn’t faster than the chip on S22 ultra. That was what you said, don’t dress back now that the facts have exposed you.

Auskyd:

If I wanted to, I would have bought the 13 pro max instead of the S22 ultra. It's a matter of functionality for me, not for people with an inflated ego and the need to show off the use of the iphone like you.

You cannot afford either of the two, stop capping. You are posting comments on Nairaland with Samsung galaxy 8 and you dey cap that if you wanted to? You?

Auskyd:

When the S23 ultra comes out, I'll probably buy it because I just like using samsungs, not because there is something special about them.

Probably buy it? Probably? You would have to sell your father’s house in the village to be able to afford it.

Auskyd:

It's people like you that give apple fans a bad rep with the way you make the iphone look like a phone that has no limitations.

You are right. What I type here is bad for Apple fans worldwide. Until now, Apple fans don’t have a single bad rep. What I have said right here the first ever time Apple fans would get a bad rep.

I wish you had a brain. cheesy grin

Auskyd:

Once again, congrats on buying the dynamic island. All this nonsense you're yarning doesn't make it better than the 13 pro max.
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever.

This is now bordering on jealousy. cheesy

Auskyd:

See screenshot for the unboxing, buffoon. I've helped you with a visual aid for your searches later lmao

He opened it 5 days ago(Friday to be exact). He didn’t inbox it before I did. Once again, you have been exposed as a pathological liar. There’s no way anyone should take what you have said here seriously.

Better go back to your techno phone and pray hard so your life would be 1/10th as good as Fisayo’s. cheesy grin

OLODO!!!!

4 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illimitable:

You are very stupid. Fisayo unboxed his iPhone 5 days ago on YouTube. Today makes exactly one week I got mine. So you are telling me 5 days is longer than 7 days? What is wrong with you moronic Nigerians that you cannot even get your details straight?

Dem curse una?

You cannot brag cos you can’t afford buying the latest flagship every year. Stop capping.

You are a capital slowpoke. Apple’s presentation means nothing. There are techies who conduct geekbench scores on latest devices. Apple compared it to A13 because A13 is more powerful than A15

That was what you said. You said A16 chip isn’t faster than the chip on S22 ultra. That was what you said, don’t dress back now that the facts have exposed you.

You cannot afford either of the two, stop capping. You are posting comments on Nairaland with Samsung galaxy 8 and you dey cap that if you wanted to? You?

Probably buy it? Probably? You would have to sell your father’s house in the village to be able to afford it.

You are right. What I type here is bad for Apple fans worldwide. Until now, Apple fans don’t have a single bad rep. What I have said right here the first ever time Apple fans would get a bad rep.

I wish you had a brain. cheesy grin

This is now bordering on jealousy. cheesy

He opened it 5 days ago(Friday to be exact). He didn’t inbox it before I did. Once again, you have been exposed as a pathological liar. There’s no way anyone should take what you have said here seriously.

Better go back to your techno phone and pray hard so your life would be 1/10th as good as Fisayo’s. cheesy grin

OLODO!!!!

Lmfao so much angst because of an iPhone. I thought you said he didn’t inbox any iPhone and if he did, it was a dummy? Hehehe

At least my father has a house to sell for me to buy a new iPhone undecided lmao

All this ranting because you cannot do a simple online search and compare reviews showing how the iPhone 14 pro max is a marginal upgrade over the 13 pro max.

It’s called doing research, asswipe. You gather secondary data and use that to make inferences. Fisayo go buy your papa and mama ancestral home and still give you change lmfao.

All the ranting for iPhone 14 pro max smh. I feel sorry for you bro. You be like who just start to see small change na why your mouth dey sharp. You rally said A13 is more powerful than the A15? My God, you’re dumb asf Lmao.

Keep crying. No worry. When the iPhone 14 pro or pro max becomes pure water, you’ll still have bragging rights that you were the first to buy it lmao.

You bought an overpriced piece of tech and you’re here making noise lol. Na why we Samsung users get sense pass una be this. Once una start to use iPhone, zero sense follows lol
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao so much angst because of an iPhone. I thought you said he didn’t inbox any iPhone and if he did, it was a dummy? Hehehe

At least my father has a house to sell for me to buy a new iPhone undecided lmao

All this ranting because you cannot do a simple online search and compare reviews showing how the iPhone 14 pro max is a marginal upgrade over the 13 pro max.

It’s called doing research, asswipe. You gather secondary data and use that to make inferences. Fisayo go buy your papa and mama ancestral home and still give you change lmfao.

I’d put your parents and Fisayo’s parents in my dog cage and feed them premium food till Jesus comes back. Who the fück is Fisayo?

Auskyd:

All the ranting for iPhone 14 pro max smh. I feel sorry for you bro. You be like who just start to see small change na why your mouth dey sharp. You rally said A13 is more powerful than the A15? My God, you’re dumb asf Lmao.

A13 is more powerful than A15.

Auskyd:

Keep crying. No worry. When the iPhone 14 pro or pro max becomes pure water, you’ll still have bragging rights that you were the first to buy it lmao.

You bought an overpriced piece of tech and you’re here making noise lol. Na why we Samsung users get sense pass una be this. Once una start to use iPhone, zero sense follows lol

By the time it becomes pure water, iPhone 15 PM would be out and I would come here again to remind you. I don’t use any iPhone more than 12 months. I am
not like your loser friend, Fisayo.

Samsung users are poor broke wannabes. The only reason anyone brags about a Samsung phone is insecurity. A phone that gets no software update, a phone with no second hand value, a flagship phone with the poorest quality ever known.

You better shut the fück up before I expose you further. Werey with techno dey claim S22 ultra - like your father can afford it. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Camon C9 Smart Bracelet Called T-band / Current Blackberry Prices In Nigeria? / Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Cool New Features Plus Blackberry OS 10.3.1.938 Autoloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.