Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update (9057 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / [video] Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 - My Experience After 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illimitable:

I’d put your parents and Fisayo’s parents in my dog cage and feed them premium food till Jesus comes back. Who the fück is Fisayo?

A13 is more powerful than A15.

By the time it becomes pure water, iPhone 15 PM would be out and I would come here again to remind you. I don’t use any iPhone more than 12 months. I am
not like your loser friend, Fisayo.

Samsung users are poor broke wannabes. The only reason anyone brags about a Samsung phone is insecurity. A phone that gets no software update, a phone with no second hand value, a flagship phone with the poorest quality ever known.

You better shut the fück up before I expose you further. Werey with techno dey claim S22 ultra - like your father can afford it. cheesy grin

Lmfao ok sir. I agree with everything you said. Arguing with a fool will do nothing for me abeg. Shebi A13 is stronger than a chip that was made 2 years after it?

Lol enjoy your delusions bro, I wish you all the very best as you help people like us make money for every iPhone iSheep like you buy. Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. The iPhone 14 pro max is not a significant improvement over the 13 pro max.

Keep crying with your dynamic island. I agree. I use a Tecno phone. Tecno camon for that matter sef lol.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao ok sir. I agree with everything you said. Arguing with a fool will do nothing for me abeg. Shebi A13 is stronger than a chip that was made 2 years after it?

Lol enjoy your delusions bro, I wish you all the very best as you help people like us make money for every iPhone iSheep like you buy. Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. The iPhone 14 pro max is not a significant improvement over the 13 pro max.

Keep crying with your dynamic island. I agree. I use a Tecno phone. Tecno camon for that matter sef lol.

A tecno user cannot be the person to tell us 14PM has no significant improvement over 13PM. You aren’t used to the quality around iOS devices to know anything.

Just take your several LLLLLLs and shut up when your superiors are discussing iOS devices. Only losers like you whine about Apple when you carry Tecno Camon.

Fück out of here, Tecno boy.

3 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illimitable:

A tecno user cannot be the person to tell us 14PM has no significant improvement over 13PM. You aren’t used to the quality around iOS devices to know anything.

Just take your several LLLLLLs and shut up when your superiors are discussing iOS devices. Only losers like you whine about Apple when you carry Tecno Camon.

Fück out of here, Tecno boy.

Lol yes daddy. I’m gone now. grin grin

Olodo say A13 is stronger than A15 lmao.

So dense.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol yes daddy. I’m gone now. grin grin

Olodo say A13 is stronger than A15 lmao.

So dense.

Go to your tecno section. This zone is for iOS users.

Have you actually eaten today? Send your account number, let me give you N20K.

2 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Illimitable:

Go to your tecno section. This zone is for iOS users.

Have you actually eaten today? Send your account number, let me give you N20K.

20k? Abeg run am as recharge card for me daddy.

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Cyril009(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

who will settle this fight bayi

OP suppose be marketer
but you posted a screenshot of Apple chips to the Snapdragon 8 gen 1...
looking at that screenshot does that also tell you that A13 is better than A15
where does that reasoning come from.....

OP @Illimitable
I no mind d 20k op
make I drop Acct
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Auskyd:

Send your BTC wallet addy.

I don’t know anything about recharge card.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 3:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Illimitable:

Send your BTC wallet addy.

I don’t know anything about recharge card.

This man you too lie lmfao. You don't know anything about recharge cards. No be the same account you go send am from? No worry, dash this guy above me the 20k
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Auskyd(m): 3:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Cyril009:

who will settle this fight bayi

OP suppose be marketer
but you posted a screenshot of Apple chips to the Snapdragon 8 gen 1...
looking at that screenshot does that also tell you that A13 is better than A15
where does that reasoning come from.....

OP @Illimitable
I no mind d 20k op
make I drop Acct

Lol leave my guy make e dey whine himself there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The List Of The Most Visited Website Worldwide / Phone Mailbox Configuration / What Are Your Favourite BlackBerry Applications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.