Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order (32246 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by gistray: 4:53am On Sep 21, 2021
How come no single pictures or evidence of the murder?

Whos fooling who?

No single picture or anything

I love in IMO state and nothing or no such news like that here

Who are the people bringiall this false news
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Midas01: 4:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Would you also get the graphic images of those Youruba seperatists agitators killed in igbohos house?

I'm not Igbo and it's never okay to joke and make mockery of the dead. Everyone will die someday.
OyigboUpdate:

I must get the graphic videos and pictures tomorrow trust me grin
I always bring exclusive graphic content about IPOB you wouldn't see anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by od501: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/imo-mob-lynches-suspected-esn-member-trying-to-enforce-sit-at-home-order/

Lol...ESN, enforcing sit at home? Lol. Vanguard newspaper and their propaganda. The report should be:
"Mob lynch a political tout trying to enforce sit at home"

4 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by dingbang(m): 4:56am On Sep 21, 2021
No picture of the esn member or the imo mob. Mchew

2 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ObalaEmma: 5:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Is about time men... I know that's the way forward..
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Karemarealty288(m): 5:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Ipob will soon become endangered in the South East...this flagrant sit at home order has been abused and can never hold water again...they will soon turn on each other.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Buliwyf: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:
[s][/s]
You and I know that deep inside you're feeling empty and unfulfilled, with no clear path for your future.

You and I also know that nothing concern me with IPOB. Each time anybody says anything that doesn't rhyme with Buhari/Lai Mohammed/APC terrorist Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram party propaganda, you BMC label the person IPOB as if it is a name that makes the person feel bad or cause my point to be invalid. Laughable low-budget reverse psychology and taqiyya propaganda.

Now let me educate you:

Biafra = Old Eastern Nigeria Region
IPOB = Indigenous People/Person of Biafra
Indigenous= Person originally from/born in a place

If you have an Igbo name, you're already an IPOB. Now tell me how this is an insult.

Whatever you call me, na your problem. At least I'm not the one running helter skelter and living from hand to mouth from peanuts gotten from Buhari Media Center for telling lies everyday from morning till night.

That's like saying if you have a German name you are already a Nazi. Lol.
You IPOB guys can never have sense in 1000 years. Your dumbness is only superseded by your lack of strategy. cheesy
Only a perennial fool starts a movement without consulting others then lumps them into the same group with him by force and starts crying and wondering why they reject him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by FreedomArmy: 5:16am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
Lolz Zoo media and their liesgringrin
See the way zombies up
there are rejoicing over their imaginary Killing of ESN by mob.
To cap it all na enemies of Igbos land dey rejoicing,so i begin dey wonder when this love for Igbos startsgrin
grin

Well Ipob have since suspended the sit at home,and warned that any hoodlums,both government sponsored hoodlums caught in the name of trying to enforce sit at home[stealing]will have his ear caught off.

Which ESN caught four of such hoodlums last two monday,the video is online.

This government propaganda is so childish that even a little baby finds it difficult to believe them.
We all know that ipob has suspended sit at home for over 2 weeks but government sponsored hoodlums took over and continued to cause mayhem to make it look like ipob is against the Igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Kobicove(m): 5:22am On Sep 21, 2021
I knew at some point people would resit

2 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by richmond500: 5:22am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I must get the graphic videos and pictures tomorrow trust me grin
I always bring exclusive graphic content about IPOB you wouldn't see anywhere
if u get the video, make sure u mention me quick o, I no fit wait

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by richmond500: 5:28am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
See the way zombies up
To cap it all na enemies of Igbos land dey rejoicing,so i begin dey wonder when this love for Igbos startsgrin
grin

Well Ipob have since suspended the sit at home,and warned that any hoodlums,both government sponsored hoodlums caught in the name of trying to enforce sit at home[stealing]will have his ear caught off.

Ogbeni Kwayet, Ipob are the only ones trying to make sure Igbo and terrorism are inseparable, most people here aren't against igbos but Igbos.

U don't see people attacking Juliusmal.ema even though he is igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by bluefilm: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm sure this must be another fake news
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by LLiKYekoba: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Fake news from pro-abooki tabloid..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Okeyc230: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2021
This Story is not true oooo. Umuagbavu is not in Oru Ahiara. Umuahbavu is in Umuokrika Ekwerazu. The man is a known thief in the community. He was caught in the Act and sent to 6feet.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Comedian2019: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Scores after 90mins

Biafrans 1:0 ESN
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by slimghost(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:
[s][/s]
You and I know that deep inside you're feeling empty and unfulfilled, with no clear path for your future.

You and I also know that nothing concern me with IPOB. Each time anybody says anything that doesn't rhyme with Buhari/Lai Mohammed/APC terrorist Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram party propaganda, you BMC label the person IPOB as if it is a name that makes the person feel bad or cause my point to be invalid. Laughable low-budget reverse psychology and taqiyya propaganda.

Now let me educate you:

If you have an Igbo name, you're already an IPOB. Now tell me how this is an insult.

Whatever you call me, na your problem. At least I'm not the one running helter skelter and living from hand to mouth from peanuts gotten from Buhari Media Center for telling lies everyday from morning till night.

This nonsense they share in you people’s what’s App group.
What is the origin of Biafra? Were you originally a Biafran? How did the name come about?
I am an Igboman and not any nonsense IPOB

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by derbykol(f): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Pray for South East.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by francium001: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Video please, stop bringing up fabricated news
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by cbrezy(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2021
ozoebuka1:
What kinda news is this? You guys are trying so hard to ridicule ipob but in so doing you are killing the little respect we have for the news agency... SMH.

If you see from the comments before yours they are all on a payroll/bankrolled their aim is to paint the agitator bad in anyway possible and the NL forum is also giving them a go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2021
We have gone pass this stage....
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by nairavsdollars(f): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Why did his members flee?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by masterP042(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2021
I've lost respect for this forum. Posterity will be unfair to nairaland for being an agent of propaganda, fake news and oppression. Seun, you better call your boys to order. This forum is fast losing its respect.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by benuejosh: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
See the way zombies up
grin

Fake Igbo!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:
[s][/s]

Now let me educate you:

"Oga, OyigboUpdate keeps giving you finishing and shame no even catch you, you keep disgracing yourself with every reply to his post...Haba! protect the little honor you still have na, that's if you even have any left". - Village People spokesperson.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2021
ipob Taliban terrorists against ESN Jihadi killers

Of course, we all saw this coming, this is the future of BiaraNISTAN with different warlords fighting and consolidating power, influence and territory.

We don't need another phyton dance to deal with these rag-tag barbaric terrorist clowns, we don't have to fire 1 bullet, they are already whipping each other out as expected.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Lovenorth: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2021
ozoebuka1:
What kinda news is this? You guys are trying so hard to ridicule ipob but in so doing you are killing the little respect we have for the news agency... SMH.
Ipob terrorist 'how market?' grin

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by SuperbCrown: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
Media is just making themselves look stupid. Vanguard is amongst them. It is not possible to turn the people against ESN and IPOB.

Dead on arrival,

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Lovenorth: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Igbo why are you killing your 'freedom fighters' grin, pls don't disgrace your 'dilector' terrorist KANU grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/imo-mob-lynches-suspected-esn-member-trying-to-enforce-sit-at-home-order/

"Thank God for IPOB, Nigerians can now identify senseless Igbos from the other industrious and sensible Igbos... Evidently, IPOB miscreants are a unique breed of senselessness and stupidity". Village People spokesperson.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by gidgiddy: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2021
When something happens and it is only the Police and Vanguard that heard of it, know it is fake. The news is fake

IPOB suspended sit at home for over three weeks now, so anyone trying to enforce a sit at home long suspended by IPOB, is acting on his own

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Phaaarm(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ProphetMohemmad: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga gerrarahia and stop mentioning me. Stop shifting goal post. Stop sounding like your a fool pls

The DSS spoiling your name has been killed what are u still ranting na
Answer a simple question, he is trying to help you realise how useless your essence and existence is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.