Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order (32245 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by benuejosh: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
Original Yoruba muslim.
No sub taken. Try harder. Joshua no be Muslim name.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by kingsceedon(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2021
gistray:
How come no single pictures or evidence of the murder?

Whos fooling who?

No single picture or anything

I love in IMO state and nothing or no such news like that here

Who are the people bringiall this false news

Na one useless, Hunger looking all over his face, tattered ill kept dirty RAG who called himself OyigboUpdate dey circulate the fake news
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by JONSYN7154: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2021
benuejosh:
No sub taken. Try harder. Joshua no be Muslim name.
oyi, abole?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by slimghost(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Why are IPOB savages sad that a DSS agent trying to enforce Sit at home was lynched?. Am I missing something?

6 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
googlepikins:

If the news is coming from you, then this is obviously a big fake News.

Biafra shall rise again.

In Biafra I believe

BiafraNISTAN

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
ProphetMohemmad:

How did a fulani who left his name to answer a south south name finish him?
Have you finished curtailing the terrorism in your region?
Its like this headslamming you guys do in your mosque have dislocated your brains, no wonder you now eat grass and fuq goats.

"Mugu, You detest the north so much that you had to create a moniker using the name of their prophet, I am sure the headslammers have been giving you sleepless nights, try and be calming down or better still get yourself a chilled bottle of sniper to cool your unstable temper.". - Village People spokesperson.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by dionma: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Why state the area it occured, put them in danger of retaliation by the gang members. Na wa for the press and police. The police can be useless sometimes, you cannot maintain control, ipob has literally taken over. They are helping you to do what you cannot do and you are saying you will investigate them instead of you to be rejoicing. That CP na ewu.

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by emonis88: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
I ve said it bf, Ipob went about this whole thing d wrong way, u can not be harassing people up n down n say u r fighting to free those u r harassing, where is d freedom then?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Decency2020(f): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Ipob hierarchy has since made it known they are suspending the exercise but we are more interested in celebrating any negative story from the East while the nation burns.

Let the hate continues and while we are busy hating let the occupation of the killer herdsmen be gaining ground
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by sonofElElyon: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ShedrachU(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]He added that Hussaini had directed that the lynching suspects must be handed over to the police for proper investigation[/s]

Lynching suspect should do more abeg grin
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by googlepikins: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

BiafraNISTAN

grin grin

Yes o, we like am like that. We don't want Fulani bandits in our land

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by paltielx: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
The sooner the real Igbo wake up the better, Ipob will never succeed, their leader is just making money from it that's all this gragra dey go on. iPod is very much like a terrorist group

5 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by mauchiz: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash.

If news is not lies and there was killing by mob just know that na your kind that are trying to paint Ipob black they killed,i think you know that's why you are advocating for him to be handed of to senior Nigeria hoodlums.

You get luck you were not caught the day you and your gang attack our kids writing Waec exam.

Next time you won't be lucky.

Ipob should get out of imo state, I have been saying it.
It will not work in Imo state, Owerri people won't tolerate ipob ideologies, how can you stop children from writing waec?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Decency2020:
Ipob hierarchy has since made it known they are suspending the exercise but we are more interested in celebrating any negative story from the East while the nation burns.

Let the hate continues and while we are busy hating let the occupation of the killer herdsmen be gaining ground

Your ipobian Taliban and BiafraNISTAN terrorist village is burning noti the nation,

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Malawian(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Igbo (GAD) will be free, Fulani (REUBEN) will all but be wiped out. It is all there in the Old Testament in the prophesies concerning GAD. I laugh when these guys thing they are winning this war.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Frank6738(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2021
My question is what is the importance of sit at home to the people. We igbos are peaceful people but recently I don't understand again ooooo
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by stanluiz(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
LadyExcellency:

How is he IPOB or ESN member.

All these propagandist.

IPOB cancelled sit at home and declared to arrest enforcers.
It was Ipob hitman ikonso and his gangsters that released him from prison when They attack Imo state prison and flee criminals.

They are all part of Esn and ipob.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Decency2020(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

Your ipobian Taliban and BiafraNISTAN terrorist village is burning noti the nation,

You are an idiot, That is how you and your type package a wreck and installed him the president. Of course we know you are a terrorist covering nairaland and your kidnapping exercise is going on smoothly but it is only a matter of time.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Notasyouthink: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB said it is DSS enforcing the sit at home, and people like notasyouthink said the sit at home has been canceled. so they should be happy that this evil DSS has been killed cheesy
Sit at home protest has been cancelled by the great IPOB that is the fact but because you feed by telling lies and propaganda that is why you are always twisting the narrative just to deceive the gullible idiots.

If it is the police that killed him and tagged him IPOB, just know that he is innocent but if it is the people that killed him am happy because the people has risen to help IPOB to fish out your cronies perpetrating evil with the name of IPOB.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by PIMPAR: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
Media is just making themselves look stupid. Vanguard is amongst them. It is not possible to turn the people against ESN and IPOB.

Dead on arrival,
Them don dey spoil your market for you ba? No food for IPoB

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Decency2020:

You are an idiot, That is how you and your type package a wreck and installed him the president. Of course we know you are a terrorist covering nairaland and your kidnapping exercise is going on smoothly but it is only a matter of time.

Why is this BiafraNISTAN Taliban jihadist foaming at the mouth?

What are you going to do? Send your jihadi biafraNISTAN jihadi terrorist to behead me?

Go and sit you kpangolo China-made Jihadi ass somewhere..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by blackmaine: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Fake news , ESN don't have anything to do with sit at home , secondly Ipob has cancelled the sit at home some weeks ago, Ipob dealed with the imposters
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by olaolaking: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin

Like I predicted at onset of this IPOB Talibans Of Igbo Land madness. That very soon, real and sane Igbos would start killing these terrorists. I didn't know it would be this soon.

Like Boko Haram, the Igbos would soon form Civilian JTF against these Talibans and start taking them off the streets.

Next Monday, I expect more violent reactions from the people down East.

Ipob miscreants, your time is up! angry
Yes! I remember you said it yesterday

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Edusouls(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
Media is just making themselves look stupid. Vanguard is amongst them. It is not possible to turn the people against ESN and IPOB.

Dead on arrival,
the revolution against Ipob has already begun, is too late, we are tired of hoodlums and criminals terrorizing us in the name of freedom, soon it would spread down the whole south east, every Ipob member run for ur life, ur days are numbered..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.