Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order (32253 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Godispeace: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2021
IPOB/Biafra ESN miscreants deserved to rot in hell. they have killed many igbo men and women in Nigeria armed forces in the name of fighting for the freedom of same, even many igbo civilian who did not buy their foolish idea were not spared. he shud rot in hell shocked shocked shocked
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.
In my opinion, I believe they should have handed him over to the police, I don't think they should lynch anyone abegi. We already have enough violence and what we pray for is peace and prosperity in Nigeria .
May God bless Imo state.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ProphetMohemmad: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Mugu, You detest the north so much that you had to create a moniker using the name of their prophet, I am sure the headslammers have been giving you sleepless nights, try and be calming down or better still get yourself a chilled bottle of sniper to cool your unstable temper.". - Village People spokesperson.

The picture of this your mother fine well well, are you advertising her for her olosho work to do another infection giveaway?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
mauchiz:

Ipob should get out of imo state, I have been saying it.
It will not work in Imo state, Owerri people won't tolerate ipob ideologies, how can you stop children from writing waec?

The empty Owerri roads that met Buhari tell a different story
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by ProphetMohemmad: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

Why is this BiafraNISTAN Taliban jihadist foaming at the mouth?

What are you going to do? Send your jihadi biafraNISTAN jihadi terrorist to behead me?

Go and sit you kpangolo China-made Jihadi ass somewhere..

grin grin grin

So you are comparing the handwork of the fake prophet mohammed that slammed his brain off and got the mark of the beast, he suffered a brain damage and told his true muslims to kill, maim, bomb, commit atrocities in order to get 72 virgins to people protecting their lands from smelly dirty barbaric fulani invaders, if you guys keep trying, ESN will keep wiping you off, giving you israel style to terrorist palestine.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
My friend, I really believe the conspiracy against the Igbo people does not stop with IPOB, people in high places are sponsoring terrorism in our region and commissioners of police, may have been ordered to allow IPOB terrorist run rampant. Ultimately WHlTE RAClST GlobaIists are passing orders to governors and security services to leave IPOB terrorists alone.
dionma:
Why state the area it occured, put them in danger of retaliation by the gang members. Na wa for the press and police. The police can be useless sometimes, you cannot maintain control, ipob has literally taken over. They are helping you to do what you cannot do and you are saying you will investigate them instead of you to be rejoicing. That CP na ewu.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Tochj(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
IPOB has released several press statements that sit at home is suspended
IPOB also promised to deal with anyone disturbing people
Why twisting things?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by riczy(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
U are happy to sit at home in hunger, its truly sad dt d so-called sit at home is yet to achieve its purpose. Keeping families indoorsin d name of a struggle is foolhardy without food provision

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by NGpatriot: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
ProphetMohemmad:

So you are comparing the handwork of the fake prophet mohammed that slammed his brain off and got the mark of the beast, he suffered a brain damage and told his true muslims to kill, maim, bomb, commit atrocities in order to get 72 virgins to people protecting their lands from smelly dirty barbaric fulani invaders, if you guys keep trying, ESN will keep wiping you off, giving you israel style to terrorist palestine.
[/s]

BiafraNISTAN Taliban JIHADI ipobian terrorist, I'm not interested in your Taliban JIHADI rants..

Go and play in the bush with your fellow Jihadi BiafraNISTAN terrorist..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by derbykol(f): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2021
ProphetMohemmad:

Pray to cure your infection first, you need extra deliverance.
Get thee behind me

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by InHeaven(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonsense. I thought DSS are the one disguising as Ipob lunatics enforcing SIT AT HOME?

The escapee must be a DSS official undecided

Ipob lowlifes and their poverty infested supporters

1 Like

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
ProphetMohemmad:

The picture of this my mother fine well well, I am advertising her for her olosho work to do another infection giveaway?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2021
gistray:

How come no single pictures or evidence of the murder?

Whos fooling who?

No single picture or anything

Check the Op and his gang up there naa that's what they are known for, posting senseless propaganda from morning till night...

Tufiakwa!

I love in IMO state and nothing or no such news like that here

Who are the people bringiall this false news [/quote]
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Besk: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB said it is DSS enforcing the sit at home, and people like notasyouthink said the sit at home has been canceled. so they should be happy that this evil DSS has been killed cheesy

Simply put, you don mara grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by wallarwallar(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin

Like I predicted at the onset of this IPOB Talibans Of Igbo Land madness. That very soon, real and sane Igbos would start killing these terrorists. I didn't know it would be this soon.

Like Boko Haram, the Igbos would soon form Civilian JTF against these Talibans and start taking them off the streets.

Next Monday, I expect more violent reactions from the people down East.

Ipob miscreants, your time is up! angry

My fear is who will protect the innocent civilians if ipob start mass killing of people against them.. my broda things does not work the way you predicted expecially in a country where the security forces are so useless and inefficient
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by JOemmy(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2021
I thought ipob said that they have cancelled the sit at home order why are these miscreants coming out again to enforce it?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by zuchyblink(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Vanguard keep giving us fiction
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
Media is just making themselves look stupid. Vanguard is amongst them. It is not possible to turn the people against ESN and IPOB.

Dead on arrival,

chai....

na igbo people businesses una wan mess with from abroad....

igbos dont play when it comes to business....
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by od501: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2021
SIRRITE:

MU.M.U DEY WORRY U OH. IF SAME VANGUARD GIVE'S AN OPPOSITE NEWS BY THEN IS WILL BE TRUE ABI?? MU.M.U NAIM U BE,
I START SEEING Igbos BRAI-NLESS SINCE WHEN THEY BELIEVED THAT BUHARI IS DEAD.

Oga...we know authentic newspaper report when we see one. Unlike you that can digest any printed rubbish.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
skyler11:
[s][/s]
You and I know that deep inside you're feeling empty and unfulfilled, with no clear path for your future.

You and I also know that nothing concern me with IPOB. Each time anybody says anything that doesn't rhyme with Buhari/Lai Mohammed/APC terrorist Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram party propaganda, you BMC label the person IPOB as if it is a name that makes the person feel bad or cause my point to be invalid. Laughable low-budget reverse psychology and taqiyya propaganda.

Now let me educate you:

Biafra = Old Eastern Nigeria Region
IPOB = Indigenous People/Person of Biafra
Indigenous= Person originally from/born in a place

If you have an Igbo name, you're already an IPOB. Now tell me how this is an insult.

Whatever you call me, na your problem. At least I'm not the one running helter skelter and living from hand to mouth from peanuts gotten from Buhari Media Center for telling lies everyday from morning till night.

my my....you can talk alot of nonesense....

readin what you write gives me a headache....

i stopped readin after the second line....

shey you ipobians sabi how to communicate with others sef or na only cownunus rantins una have in una heads....??
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by tsdarkside(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2021
chai....look how ipob have turn a ol tribe to look and behave stvpid....
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Elsueno: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Okeyc230:
This Story is not true oooo. Umuagbavu is not in Oru Ahiara. Umuahbavu is in Umuokrika Ekwerazu. The man is a known thief in the community. He was caught in the Act and sent to 6feet.

So..a known thief is a squad commander of IPOB soldiers who enforce sit at home?

or

is it d secret DSS guys who dey pretend dem be IPOB in other to give IPOB bad name?

U guys pushed d people too far, u ended being even worst than the so called govt u are fighting against
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by sameks08(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2021
this op will never sleep cos of IPOB matter. get to work jobless man
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by onuman: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Resistance is the only language tyrants understand. Resist the tyrant and live, remain a slave and die.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by LordOfTheGame: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I must get the graphic videos and pictures tomorrow trust me grin
I always bring exclusive graphic content about IPOB you wouldn't see anywhere

Watch it, your next graphic picture and video will be your dead body or that of your family member. Whoever rejoices at the pains and agony of another will surely get his pains sooner.
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by SIRRITE: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
od501:

Oga...we know authentic newspaper report when we see one. Unlike you that can digest any printed rubbish.

Oga... Authentic newspapers report are genuine and authentic to u guys if the report are favouring ipob agenda. Stop living a hypocrite life Oga

3 Likes

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by GetMeRight: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
ozoebuka1:
What kinda news is this? You guys are trying so hard to ridicule ipob but in so doing you are killing the little respect we have for the news agency... SMH.

Which kind comment be this? You didn't even make any sense. U dey smoke weeds?
Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order by GetMeRight: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Watch it, your next graphic picture and video will be your dead body or that of your family member. Whoever rejoices at the pains and agony of another will surely get his pains sooner.

I think the guy is just trying to expose the atrocities being committed by IPOB which you guys, their online supporters always trying to deny, downplay or cover up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar) / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.