Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (37951 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by mariahAngel(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mrsoft3:

There is power in silence, when you ignore opinion that is not relevant it will save you some stress.
One person opinion should not even bother you at all, when people talk it is because of the level of reasoning and comprehension they have, so if he wakes up and say 'all women',a woman gave birth to him or her.

Pay less attention to irrelevant things.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Lostchild(m): 3:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Romanoff.

This has nothing to do with being a christian, it has to do with my mental health.

I have always done what is right, by not allowing my past to influence my present. I tried continue in virtue but I know what I saw and I know what I have seen.

Women you see has done me more evil for many years. For many years I focus my attention in solving the problems of people while I neglect myself. The most painful thing is that, the same people will becomes the devils weapon against me.

In my own life experience, it has become a crime for a man to help another's man wife.

It has become an evil thing for a man to help an encourage a teenage girl

It has become an evil thing to show love to another's man children

It has become an evil thing to care for peoples children even though their parents is still alive.

I always do things and make too many sacrifices out of genuine selfless love towards women

I have decide; let them carry their own cross

When a person keep labouring for many, many years with no benefit, he will need to rest.

I am a tired person:
I have tried. I think I need rest.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Emotionalbeing(f): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lostchild:
badaatum; Tell me what I did wrong..

Nabanga; You can report me to the police

Emotionalbeing; Tell me what you think on the above thread.

nnamdiosu; What do you think?

VTJN ; You can see I am no more concern about women.

eyinjuege; You can reveal more of your demon and call me pedophile
Abeg don't mention me, I don't give a hoot about whatever you put up there. I commented on your thread once and you already showed me how ill mannered and immature you are..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Lostchild(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

SHUT UP
Who know you

Next time, don't quote me in any thread.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Emotionalbeing(f): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP
Who know you

Next time, don't quote any of my thread.
Lol.. You mentioned my name and you have the temerity to tell me not to quote you.. Anyways, you're better off ignored tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by VTJN(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Lostchild:
badaatum; Tell me what I did wrong..

Nabanga; You can report me to the police

Emotionalbeing; Tell me what you think on the above thread.

nnamdiosu; What do you think?

VTJN ; You can see I am no more concern about women.

eyinjuege; You can reveal more of your demon and call me pedophile
I hear you.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Akwariri: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Xagacem: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Always do your best and leave the rest for God to judge

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by AfroKnight: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Your naïveté is evident in the way you write.

But you got one thing right:

Always resist billing.

Don’t be an ATM to a woman who is not your family.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Cnach: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

I am glad to share this because some cold heartless nairaland users are insulting me because of my kind heart towards women.
If u follow Nairalanders u go kill every girl around u o. Still try and help some times maybe far from ur base. Don't let people change who u are, u may be created to help others and if allow people discourage u then u are not conforming to that which u were created to. Some gestures u offer may backfire but one time one of them will escalate u to where u never imagined. Stay tuned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by OpaPass(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
All you need is just your mobile phone…
Click on the link to join the class for free��

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Alfamann: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na free Bleep just land your door and you refused.

She said her husband is away, meaning she is free for you.
She said god forbid asking another woman meaning she needs a man badly.
She is pregnant meaning you have zero risk of fathering a bastard.

And you still turned her away. Are you normal?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
You don't live by your past experience. We learn to use the experience well. You are using your own wrongly. Anyway, let make some dollars maybe I could help someone https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by karnafiu03(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
See foolish question cool

You did bad better!
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by refugioshafeaij: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
C-hub outsourcing is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:

1)Car Rentals staffs
2)Corporate sales executive
3)Business developer

B.sc,Hnd, only

Salary, pension, HMO benefits.
90-100k immediate employment

3-5years of experience.
CV: refugioshafeaij24@gmail.com
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. so I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time of my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow business woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, three times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

My concern is not about the help you are rendering. But why is it that you only focus on women and pregnant women ? What kind of help is that ? grin
Can't you help your fellow man ?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why do women always come to you for help

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by BadNews: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
God Almighty Continue To help us
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by marttye(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
But what about if you help her with the money and she later told her husband, then her husband who is not ungrateful like the previous one later show how grateful he was for helping his pregnant wife and introduce you to a business or someone who is going to change your life for good.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by zeeace(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Heartless human being. angry
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
A
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by nedekid: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. so I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time of my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow business woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, three times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?
Bros I feel you. Once beaten twice shy.
Those that really need, help if you can give but if your spirit does not go with it, then you owe no obligation.
I know of a billionaire friend and his millionare brother. The will tell you hands down they don't lend or give people money and it is their policy. Close friend will ask for help and they tell your streight they cannot help but tell you they will pray for you. But rather they will see your wife, kids or mother and dash them $1k. Lol(na only $ de their wallet)

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Cherez: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

My advice to you
Do not ever let this wicked world rub itself off on you
Be who you really are and trust me GOD will bless you for what you do

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by cravingmind: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
If u continue to behave due to ur past experience, u will be soo bitter even towards ur mother

What if he is an orphan?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Pumpumking: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

angry
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Kajaard: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Seun!
Mynd44!!
Laslasticlala!!!
Dominique!!!!
And to whomever it may concern, may I know why this evil moniker haven’t been banned into oblivion?
Why is it still allowed to roam, spread hate for women and create nuisance?
Why is nairaland such a dump site for toxins?
Why is so much hate for women allowed and encouraged on this forum?
Why is nairaland so anti-women?

Maybe it’ll be a good idea for all females to boycott this evil forum for at least a week, let the males have the forum to themselves, so that they can know what a world without women it feels like! BORING!

Mariah you can just ignore. You don't have to react to every gender specific insult. How about the sets of females like FUTURE IS FEMALE that constantly denigrates the male gender. A majority of us just ignore their posts and see them as unfortunate human beings.

You should do the same too. Cheers cool

5 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Commotfornigeri: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

I will rather help a man than a woman, and if i have to give a woman money, i do it through the husband or at the knowledge of him.

I learnt this trait from my father. People can say you are sleeping with a woman and giving her money, and the husband will question why you gave her money, but if he is aware of the reason behind the financial transactions, then the rumours cannot hold.

Before you help the woman, tell her to tell her husband to call you and indicate when he will refund. By doing so, even if you dont need the money back, at least, he will be aware of why/when you gave his wife money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Pumpumking: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

is yor name goood samarritan??....how can u help pregnant woman when u dint fok her sir?
.......Make she get lost jorrr!!! (no ofense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by twosquare(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ore niwon...find a Yoruba speaker to interpret that for you. It is good to help, but with caution. You yourself said you were avoiding your past. It may eventually kill you if you are not careful.

It is actually your spirit probably warning you of the future where the wrong help will eventually land you in bigger trouble. OP, be really careful.

Pansa o fura, pansa jana, aja o fura, aja jin...
Lostchild:

I was avoiding my past.
I was avoiding the hubby

In 2014
I was falsely accused of f'vck f'vcking someone I was helping

It almost led to a fight if not the fact that I was very calm and meek.

I had to avoid helping people around me to save my peace

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by obowunmi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

Don’t give her anything. That’s how someone called me at 5AM today to beg for 12 million Naira. Some people are very steeewpid. I just told her that I will give her a call back later.

What you have to give will never be enough for beggars.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.