Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (37960 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Godbless3(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
If after suggesting that she should ask a business woman on the yard for the foodstuff and she say God forbid it then your no justify the end.
If God can forbid her from her neighbour how much more a new tenant?
What really happen between them? possibly she has collected foodstuff to cook with the excuse that her hubby will settle it once he is back and the woman must have fought hard to recover her business money.

Why did the hubby leave town without dropping enough cash to sustain the wife?

Poor people think just making babies is richer in life.

The day you assist them, then you will become atm machine.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Newboss(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Seun!
Mynd44!!
Laslasticlala!!!
Dominique!!!!
And to whomever it may concern, may I know why this evil moniker haven’t been banned into oblivion?
Why is it still allowed to roam, spread hate for women and create nuisance?
Why is nairaland such a dump site for toxins?
Why is so much hate for women allowed and encouraged on this forum?
Why is nairaland so anti-women?

Maybe it’ll be a good idea for all females to boycott this evil forum for at least a week, let the males have the forum to themselves, so that they can know what a world without women it feels like! BORING!

Anti-women? Shebi you see all those simps wey full Nigeria? Na Nairaland go open their eyes.

Dey there dey vibrate.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Goldbw122(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
You would be suprise that, An angel just came to test you how about that? hmm
Lostchild:
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. so I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time of my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow business woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, three times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by OlawaleBammie: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2021
jollenbaba:
You are saying thrash undecided maybe you should reread the post again
he modified it
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by OlawaleBammie: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2021
DropsMic:

What kind of moronic reply is this
he modified it bro
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by OlawaleBammie: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2021
cravingmind:

What if he is an orphan?
he modified it
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by GIdiata(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. so I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time of my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow business woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, three times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

I thought you were going to say "I decided to focus on my self and help men also"
but no men don't deserve your help. na men really be men problem.
Mr. helper wey be say na only women, married women at that na im he dey help. hmm okay o
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Burgerlomo: 1:41am On Sep 30, 2021
But what about if you help her with the money and she later told her husband, then her husband who is not ungrateful like the previous one later show how grateful he was for helping his pregnant wife and introduce you to a business or someone who is going to change your life for good.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2021
A fabricated story created to feed into the anti-women sentiment found on NL or, propaganda for "redpillism". You're not fooling anyone really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Rogerss(m): 2:34am On Sep 30, 2021
A standard rule is Never, I repeat Never give a married woman help financially. (Except she is your relative).
Even your relative, do that in her husband's presence or take permission from him.
This would cause problems for you. They will always say you are sleeping with her.
The same people saying you should have helped would be the one's that would as you if nothing is between both of you, why give her money.
Never.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by kunleiky(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2021
OpaPass:
All you need is just your mobile phone…
Click on the link to join the class for free��

Where is the link boss?
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Caseless: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?
you could send an unknown person to her to deliver foodstuffs to her doorstep without letting her know who the sender is. A pregnant woman needs help and you should help her with food.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:24am On Sep 30, 2021
You didn't do wrong by not helping the pregnant lady. There are different ways for her husband to send her money.
It's good to keep away from people's wives so that you don't land into trouble.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:24am On Sep 30, 2021
chris51:
You didn't do wrong by not helping the pregnant lady. There are different ways for her husband to send her money.
It's good to keep away from people's wives so that you don't land into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2021
nnamdiosu:

You were very wrong bro.
Trust me, I understand how you feel, and I know you are trying to prevent the pain of the past to show up.

Don't make other people suffer what what was done to you in the past. Like I said earlier on, show love from a distance .
The woman needed help. Not just her. But her baby in the womb too. You denied two people help, not just the pregnant woman. It's well. God will help you. Amen

Hope you are fine bro

The woman should have gone to another woman for help. Helping someone else's wife in the absence of the husband may eventually lead to relationship.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2021
chris51:

The woman should have gone to another woman for help. Helping someone else's wife in the absence of the husband may eventually lead to relationship.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Even the pregnant woman that came to me was even a very nice person.

Just that I have to run from myself.

I support you
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by chris51(f): 4:31am On Sep 30, 2021
chris51:

I support you
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?
Help people as much as you can. Any particular one that brings bad energy you cut it off. I help people, it has helped me. I don't help strangers, I help people I know either from church or environ or family. The best I can do for a stranger is T fair and I will pay it myself to the driver or buying of food and I will pay for the food myself.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by muller101(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
mariahAngel:

Seun!
Mynd44!!
Laslasticlala!!!
Dominique!!!!
And to whomever it may concern, may I know why this evil moniker haven’t been banned into oblivion?
Why is it still allowed to roam, spread hate for women and create nuisance?
Why is nairaland such a dump site for toxins?
Why is so much hate for women allowed and encouraged on this forum?
Why is nairaland so anti-women?

Maybe it’ll be a good idea for all females to boycott this evil forum for at least a week, let the males have the forum to themselves, so that they can know what a world without women it feels like! BORING!
[/s]
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by The5DME(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2021
The kind of trash people post on Nairaland everyday, all in an attempt to make front page is appalling.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by frozen70(f): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

If you want to help people especially women, stay away from married women
No one will believe that you are just helping
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by ehinmowo: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

Bro I will say two things to you.

1. Do not stop doing good. BUT DO IT WITH WISDOM. I would advise you give her half of what she asked next time. So dt she doesn't have the impression dt u hv surplus. And if dem no pay u back no give dem more.

2. No be only females need help. Most males have turn their backs on fellow guys. Whenever you hv opportunity to help a nigga over a vagina, pls do it.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by BOSMANARIS(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2021
No vex Bro @Lostchild, my question is what kind of life do you live that makes them come to you for help, especially the married ladies?
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by eagleonearth(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?
a woman that roasts corn Infront of my yard on a blessed day asked for a little amount to eat because she already took drugs on an almost empty stomach. The kids were there and I gave her in full view of all. If you avoid being seen in secret and hidden places with her, nothing stops you from helping if you can.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by efficiencie(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

...but bros na why you go dey give married woman anything wey she want...you be CBN? Animashaun 1, oko iyawo on'iyawo. You are lucky that man did not hire an assassin to deconstruct your destiny for you...apply sense and maturity to your dealings with people abeg, before dem use you do suya!
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by 1F30M4(f): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Ohh Lawd, not another thread about women created by the OP.. You need to heal, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by baloney: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
The question for u is simply & direct, y are pregnant women flocking u, or are u d "oko oloyun"?...
shocked cool shocked
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by BRATISLAVA: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
This embittered misogynist with his fake stories again.

Every time he tries to come up as a saint who does so much good, yet harbors so much constant hatred towards women. In his posts he is ready to abuse any perceived female moniker. All his posts have the slant of women deserving harsh treatment or being belittled.

Only he knows the kind of heaven he's going to.

@ jesusjnr2020 is misogyny permitted in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by josite: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

U are a st u pid fellow. A hungry person ask u for help and u decline
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Popesuccess(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
You should helped her. Most women don't go to other woman for help because they don't want to became the new object of gossips.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by drlateef: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

So long as your heart is clean you have nothing to fear. But to avoid suspicion from their husbands you need to inform their husbands that their wife has come for help and you have helped her. Tell them you require nothing in return. With that the husband will have confidence in you and the wife will know she cannot try anything dirty with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.