Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (37946 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Lostchild(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
prekumohtim:

My concern is not about the help you are rendering. But why is it that you only focus on women and pregnant women ? What kind of help is that ? grin
Can't you help your fellow man ?

I have help too many men and I am planning to devote my attention to only men.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Lostchild(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
zeeace:
Heartless human being. angry

I see that you do not have sense at all

My question to you

Have you experience the evil of humans than I do?

Can you answer me ?

If Yes, then tell me just 1 story and I will 10
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Lostchild(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
marttye:
But what about if you help her with the money and she later told her husband, then her husband who is not ungrateful like the previous one later show how grateful he was for helping his pregnant wife and introduce you to a business or someone who is going to change your life for good.

I understand you but It doesn't always end well.

My help will come from strangers and not from the people I know.

That is how God works
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by the6thszn(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Lostchild.

Sir, can i PM you?
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by buhariPLEASEdie: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:

This is from experience I can tell. Boss I know you sef for don see shege from helping people. Sometimes when I remember some things e dey pain me

I swear bro........
I just give when and forget........
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by Clinghton: 7:52am On Jan 03
Insisting that she pays you back would have created boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.