Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This (2022 Views)

Darkest Model With Big Yansh And Breast Goes Viral / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Even in your darkest moments, when you feel the LORD is wrong about your predicaments, I put it to you that you are wrong.

Let me tell you, the way that GOD ALMIGHTY loves, I have never seen anyone LOVE that way, try as you could you'd fall short of such MIGHTIEST glory.

HIS kind of LOVE is very constant! Ours fades with circumstances.

Don't allow your condition tell you that GOD ALMIGHTY is wrong sometimes. He is always right and never would be in error.

If you let HIM allow you live your own life, which his love for you would never do, you could be headed to destruction.

GOD ALMIGHTY is LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Love you so much
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jah bless
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks again
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by brosom(m): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Yeah I re right,

Though his ways may be confusing, but he's always right and I'm time.
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
I'm the only daughter of the LORD CHRIST
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
ANOINTED
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Comfort
Re: In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Look out after the first

(1) (Reply)

You Are With Your Crush And Meat Is Sset Before U / When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. / If Homosexuality Is Normal or natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.