Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. (2016 Views)

People With Female Children Are COMPLETELY bleeped![PICS] / I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Good day, Fellas. I wanna talk abt Why Some men or most men feel very sad when they hear or see that their wives Keep giving birth to female children. Note: The major reason is that they want a male child who would keep the name of his family. As for the female children, they will be married off. Some men never intend to have more than 3 or 4 children but because a male child is missing and their eagerness to get a male child by fire, by force, prompted to keep impregnating and giving birth to more children they never intend to have.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Godada(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2021

You just answered your question.

7 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Godada:

You just answered your question.
I know a man who almost sent his wife packing for giving birth to 4 Girls. The man was very mad when he heard the 4th child was a girl.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by IamSalt: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pikin na pikin no matter dey gender.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know a man who almost sent his wife packing for giving birth to 4 Girls. The man was very mad when he heard the 4th child was a girl.
Are u saying u wld be happy having Six daughters and no boy?
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:
Some men no wan know that one oooo. As a woman, If u like born like 6 children, if boy pikin no dey inside, u are in a hot seat.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I wanna talk abt Why Some men or most men feel very sad when they hear or see that their wives Keep giving birth to female children. Note: The major reason is that they want a male child who would keep the name of his family. As for the female children, they will be married off. Some men never intend to have more than 3 or 4 children but because a male child is missing and their eagerness to get a male child by fire, by force, prompted to keep impregnating and giving birth to more children they never intend to have.

Men and women love to have mixed children , it's not a bad thing to want such but a terrible thing to plan d other party wen things don't go that way...all male and all female is very fine, but it's wen d Holy Spirit open your eye to see the blessings set to come as a results of the precious ones, u will be filled with joy like Jesus' Christ
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Nope.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by IamSalt: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some men no wan know that one oooo. As a woman, If u like born like 6 children, if boy pikin no dey inside, u are in a hot seat.

This whole gender thing of you must "have a boy child" just tire me.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
He should actually run mad.The ones he has,has he fully taken care of them?

6 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Do these set of men understand that what they give is what they get?

2 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by suffering: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2021
“E sweet me, e sweet me, naim I born 9 girls and 1 boy. Now how do I feed them using my gateman salary?” Don’t be like the highlighted ignorant Nigerian. There are plenty like him in this day and age.

For me 1 child is enough so far I can provide everything the individual needs. I will rather birth a single offspring I can take to the most exotic of places and pay fees for the best schools rather than 5 who’ll curse me for not being able to provide basic daily meals. If woman too pursue me I go tie my tubes.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
dey believed these women are the C.P.U. While the men are input device.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by revived: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:

There is a particular family on YouTube based in UK
E sure me sae nah male pikin the man dae find until him born 8kids
Luckily for him he has a male child as his 6th born
In total Dem be 10 for the family.

E be many things

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Jman06(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I knew I was going to see this argument here!

For your information, this argument is not entirely true. Feminists and their apologists have propagated this notion that a child's gender depends solely on the father's contribution of X or Y chromosomes. However, those of us in the medical sciences know that it is not true. Many other factors contribute to sex determination.

Factors within the woman plays a determining role! Some women have their bodies adapted to recognizing mostly the x chromosomes from the man.

Every ejaculation contains significant amounts of both X and Y chromosomes, but the woman's body ends up determining which chromosome combines with her x chromosome. With the exception of a few cases where the man may be genetically wired to produce mostly x, but that's rare and not always the case.

3 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Nonexisting: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:
That was then. A man with girl child in this generation will probably die of heart attack before the age of 50.

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Nonexisting:
That was then. A man with girl child in this generation will probably die of heart attack before the age of 50.
Their wahala too much, right?

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Nonexisting: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Their wahala too much, right?
By the time you open codedruns website to carry young olosho refresh blood and see the naked pictures of your daughter, no be how to drink sniper join your ancestors go first come to your mind?

2 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Hell yes!!!!
Children are from God...
If God deems me fit to have just female kids, then I'll cherish them and give them the best possible life...
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by dan9ice(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
In some places in Eastern part of nigeria. Male child is paramount oo
That's why Europe are excelling...
This is one of the barriers in Africa especially western Africa
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Fatale: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
I Don't want To Be That Choosy In Regards To the Sex Of my Children. I Just Want Children That Will Make Me Glow With joy And Peace.

My Uncle Got 4 Girls, Na So The Girls Dey give The Man Joy, he Got Grandsons and A Grand daughter. After Family Pressure, The Man Is Living His Life Well.

May God Give Us Children That Will Make Us Proud.

FATALE!

1 Like

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Boogyman557: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by JONSYN7154: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
he deposited a girl sperm and a girl child came out.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Aethiops: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
not sure that's how biology works
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Truvelisback(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
JONSYN7154:
he deposited a girl sperm and a girl child came out.
If he deposited a girl and a girl child came out, why do they resemble the mother and carries the traits of their mother?
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by MufasaLion: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:

That man was foolish. After having 3 girls, he should have stopped! It would have been good for him to have 3 daughters than risk having another female.

A son is very important, anyways.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by MufasaLion: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:

Don't say that again.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Bigpapi: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:

Run 4 ur life
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Candidlady: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nonexisting:

coming from a fruitles tree..

you need sense

2 Likes

Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by JONSYN7154: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
If he deposited a girl and a girl child came out, why do they resemble the mother and carries the traits of their mother?
if you ask me na hu I go ask?? grin
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aethiops:
not sure that's how biology works

Let's discuss the OP's argument first.
Re: When wives keeps giving birth to female children only. by frozen70(f): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

What if you never had at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed / Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? / I'm On The Verge Of Committing Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.