Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship (50710 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by ume1000: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Jilowuro:
Damn this is huge
what about showing your man you love him

This your advertisement reeks of pussification
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by treesun: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Decentdave:
In this world,wonders can never END shocked
Oyibo and innovations,Africa and wickedness..it is well

That is why unemployment is minimal in developed countries and keep on innovating, innovation creates employment opportunities. Don not be surprised Nigerians and Africans will buy most expensive seats an the cruise, yet they have all the natural resources wasting away.

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by rayvelez(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Hope dis one won’t end up like titanic.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by blazebaba(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Sha make sure you've got enough life saving equipment on the ship....titanic don tey oh...
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by okaforlazarus90(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Vanity upon vanity crew. Where you all at?
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by kejiwardrobe: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
so accurate grin grin grin
Decentdave:
In this world,wonders can never END shocked
Oyibo and innovations,Africa and wickedness..it is well
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2021
A smile will forever be plastered on my face if I get to go with my lover...wen I have d lover..lol..watched d inside of the place on YouTube...heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by MrFly(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2021
May wonder neva end like Titanic.... 16 deck, that's amazing
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
I hope they'll watch out for lowlife IPOB criminal drug traffickers, if not to destroy they'll smuggle in drugs and scam innocent travellers.
carry your smelly kpekus comot from here!
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by faithfull18(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Reminds me of Titanic.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Ola17: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:
Thats how they hyped Titanic so much so that she found herself at the bottom of the Atlantic

That was over 100 years ago. Things don change.

3 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by fergieboy: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Poseidom comes to mind
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Bufara: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Are you serious just pass by it yesterday on my way to Montoir,France

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Rastaramsey(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Some blockheads will say vanity upon vanity...
LMAO, una never taste enjoyment before....
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by PotatoSalad(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:
Thats how they hyped Titanic so much so that she found herself at the bottom of the Atlantic
Please shutup. The royal Caribbean has about 6 other cruise ships. Each bigger and better than the previous. Carry your mumu African mentality disappear from here.

2 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by tantan: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
WHITE MAN"S WORLD
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by PotatoSalad(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2021
FarinJini:
This kind of "cruise" only promotes nud!ty and 4nication.
People sin on land, in the sky and even in the middle of the ocean.
Which one una get for here? The only hang outs you people do here is go to mall and fast food restaurants. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by annyz: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Please vanity crew should stay away from this thread.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Kingstanding: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
World largest CRUISE ship..

I hope it would come to Nigeria the land of cruise
. I'm very sure God will be regretting for creating black people and Africans.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Sanctecosma(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Hope it won't end up like the Titanic.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by mila1121(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2021
I hope titanic will not repeat itself grin grin[left][/left]
[b][/b]
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by JOemmy(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Hope this one won't end up like the titanic?
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by DonroxyII: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
World largest CRUISE ship..

I hope it would come to Nigeria the land of cruise
I doubt the management even reason Nigeria maybe ZA .....

Imagine over 1000ft long and 210ft wide.....

I will be like ant beside that at 6ft grin lol !!

This is the kinda news God wants us to be sharing among Human Race cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by TUANKU(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2021
SportsHD:
we're in 2021 now. Restrictions has been eased, there's a vaccine amongst others.
Man asked a valid question, you replied him in a civilized manner with facts, me reading the comment/reply learnt a new thing or two from the conversation, no insults, no bigotry, no ethnic bias. Rare sanity on NL grin
Enjoy your day both of you and stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by crowther15(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2021
This ship reminds me of Titanic ship
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Kingstanding: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Militant30:
Poverty die die die die.
Poverty die die die die

Poverty die ooooooooo die
. Forget of poverty die. Good government is what Nigerians needed, without good government poverty can never die. A street sweeper in Europe,Canada, America and Australia can avoid to pay for this ship cruising with his family.

2 Likes

Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by FarinJini: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Which one una get for here? The only hang outs you people do here is go to mall and fast food restaurants. Hypocrites
If going to the mall and fast food restaurants isn't "cruise" enough for you then it's either you don't have enough money or you've been going to the wrong malls and restaurants. Nudity is not cruise. It's not in our culture. Hypocrites? People are too quick to use this word lately and in most cases, it's because they know it defines them so they're quick to tag it on others.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by DonroxyII: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
MummyD2020:
They didn't say anything about security just the ship specs in terms of space. I see no hyping here !
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by DonroxyII: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2021
FarinJini:
This kind of "cruise" only promotes nud!ty and 4nication.
People sin on land, in the sky and even in the middle of the ocean.
It's even an Enjoyment overboard and a target for attack.

I'm itching to read the security features and emergency but it's not in the Op.
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by perdollar(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Oyibo no get sense. How can u be in water and still have swimming pool?
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by Globalhustler(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2021
This ship is fu.ckin.g big. Naso them go go knack babe wey person carry onboard for another side. Many cheating go occur onboard
Re: The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship by tonididdy(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Titanic nor do reach this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.